1. Warriors FailFish

So i wa on my horde rogue with 429k hp and came against dk fury warr in 2v2 and you know warrs being warrs, i get hit for 210k dragon roar and i die. Ye half my hp gone just like that. I think thats enough wow for a while.

2. So i wa on my horde rogue with 429k hp and came against dk fury warr in 2v2 and you know warrs being warrs, i get hit for 210k dragon roar and i die. Ye half my hp gone just like that. I think thats enough wow for a while.
    god bless blizzard and warmane

3. I got 150k dragon roared into a 210k execute.

4. my mw monk and my partner hunter got 242k dragon roar crit each at same time lol , tell me thats working as intended

5. Dragon Roar, yeah. I didn't play retail much during Pandaria. Is that move supposed to be able to push people off their mounts in mid air as well?

6. Half of you got no ideea what DR does and yet you complain , retail was the same yea , you can watch some youtube videos of retail warriors and see that they were the same , stop complain everytime a warrior owns you because you simply got no ideea to play against them.Oh and yea im a warrior ^^ I defend my class

7. i am full grief combat rogue, 2,1k rating and i melt every warrior. If you can't win vs a average warrior idk. In my eyes there so easy af.

8. umm waaaa, thanks blizzard for perfectly tuned warriors and hunters,and mages,and locks,and priest,and DK's
    to bad druids and pally's are so nurfed.

9. It was a fury warr with 501k hp, i am in full tyran gear and i don't remember warrs in reatil MoP doing so much dmg and my friend played a warr and i only beat him once. ****ing second wind. Why do you think so many people on here are warriors cuz their dmg is broken, and on retail i wouldnt see like 4 warrs on each team in a bg i dont think.

10. with avatar +flask+buff stacking 200k is too much pleb? here every class doing 100x damage than intended it's not only warrs.

11. with avatar +flask+buff stacking 200k is too much pleb? here every class doing 100x damage than intended it's not only warrs.
    Heals as well.

12. with avatar +flask+buff stacking 200k is too much pleb? here every class doing 100x damage than intended it's not only warrs.
    Mate this was in a arena so there was no flasks or buff stacking and im not sure if he was using avatar.

13. i havent see many warrior use DR without avatar... there are a few different kind of warr in warmane: 1- bs+bb =they are the biggest % of the warrs which their skill is pathetic. 2-ppl use SW+SB=smallest % of warrs but actually the skillest ones! 3-ppl use BS+SB=not so bad! lol and 4-ppl use DR+Avatar which i'm sure 90% of furry warrs can be put in this category. havent see many fury use DR without avatar +recklesness. it's like using ice lance without finger of frost stack! xD

14. my mw monk and my partner hunter got 242k dragon roar crit each at same time lol , tell me thats working as intended
    There is bug pending on this issue on the bugtracker since 2 or 3 months. Damage should be split beetwin targets.

12 Last