1. I forgot to say, please DO NOT turn this thread into spam thread about 'pls fix ret' and stuff like that, I wish this thread can keep professional and let staff use it with reports / feedback and let em speak what is on their mind and plans. Turning post into 'pls fix tis' gonna make them ignore whole thread, that is not our point. Thanks for understanding!

2. I myself answered 3-4 threads about point shop, feel free to check my post history. There are couple of post from other staff members as well, example: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2541575
    so i really wouldn't say there was "zero response" from staff, it seems like you just didn't care enough to look for them.
    The thread you provided was like, 3 days ago. I have been messaging and posting more than week after Sept. 20 (I gave time knowing the focus on Lordaeron) which was supposed to be the deadline. A week after. A good solid week. I looked hard and good my good sir. GMs and Mod didnt reply to my personal messages which they always had. I have my basis on this matter. You quoted me on "zero response" but i actually said "almost zero response" which is actually true. Sure you did reply and other mods and Gms did, but that was like after a long time on a deadline you made yourselves. You confused the community, I am just disappointed on the semi lack of information and update on the matter.
    Edited: October 4, 2015

3. Tbh i was kinda salty bout lord. and wotlk focusing. But seeing that they will implement the raids they released and fixed on wotlk and transfer em on mop i was kinda happy. It just bugs me that they dont update us. I think that most of us would be happy if someone would at least make a thread what they are up to or just update the devlog. It doesnt take that much of a time to do it ..

4. We indeed dislike to be insulted doesn't matter if people likes everything. That's the only occasion when we delete. Many people confuse that. They think that because they are angry they have the right to go insulting. Not the case of your post. We will delete and suspend post/accounts of users who can't discuss in a civilized manner.
    there is reason why ppl insult each 1 of u..I dont have to say why u ppl already know everything..have excuses for everything..

5. there is reason why ppl insult each 1 of u..I dont have to say why u ppl already know everything..have excuses for everything..
    Reason or not, you DO NOT insult people because you are angry, It does not help you or anyone in anyway.

as someone said earlier, WOTLK is indeed a very popular expansion and that means the focus should be to fix that up first, the faster they get that done the better, so they can start working on the other expansions. Warmane is doing a good job so far.

6. This is the old Molten, 2009., when we had regular updates. (Saying about Lordaeron). This is what I like to see.

Its updated btw

https://www.warmane.com/devlog

7. just want to say that you are not alone... +1

8. Wrath is finally being focused on in like 2 years. Take a look back what's been the focus before and stop complaining. Lemme inform you mop, some cata. All wrath got some some little fixes and when AT merge happened we got some class and raid fixes and breaks.

9. DR between classes is total crap on MoP atm

a rogue by himself can pull out 13 sec stun, monk + warrior 15 sec stuns, lock + discipline priest infinite fear etc etc etc etc.... which makes pvp one big abuse fest,

Locks Shivara spaming CC over and over again

in BGs for example if you combine warrior, monk, paladin and druid you get 20 sec stun GG. You should get total of 8 or 9 sec stun cause when the 4th one hits you should be immune.

Not to mention the bugs in dmg on certain classes like warriors, mages, locks, druids , + Rain of fire stacking,

Warrs have too much dmg in general, they never did so much on retail

Locks Agony gets 10 stack on first application.

Boomkins rofl...

Mages Ice L.... you know what nvm.

For a succesful rated battleground bring 2 destro locks, 2 boomkins, 2 warrior, 1 DK or 1 frost mage, and 3 heals rshaman rdruid and MW monk and you get an ABUSE fest capable of storming 20 players with ease, some ppl know this then they beg for rated all the time.

At the moment if you don't play easy to abuse classes don't play pvp at all, you wont have any fun here on MoP server.

I hope we will see some changes in the near future.

10. "Locks Agony gets 10 stack on first application." Are u kidding me? Do you even warlock bro?

11. "Locks Agony gets 10 stack on first application." Are u kidding me? Do you even warlock bro?
    Try some PvP on MoP realm, to add to that dmg of that spell is way too high.

12. Usually right about this point in a discussion like this some moron who doesn't understand anything will make comment that wrath has more population and so it should have more development. But a third grader could see that is exactly the opposite, wrath is very close to perfect, where cata needs a lot, and mop considered very pre-alpha, not even ready for players. Mostly because of amount of content available, no scenarios, tiny amount of old instances, serious bugs to classes, not all the BGs open. I'd say for MoP, it would be time to go to beta test once all of those are installed (ready to be tested).

Many ppl post that they try mop but its too buggy so they go try wrath. That's sad. Time to look towards the future. I realize wotlk didn't have much attention while most efforts went into the other expansions, does that seem fair? Well, regardless if it seems fair, its only fair. Unless we first disable the exact same amount of stuff that MoP doesn't have on wotlk. But each of us on every expansion DOES appreciate all the staffs efforts. Some people are just frustrated.

I just hope we can convince the thousands who gave up to come back. I'm trying, but they always ask "why?".
    Edited: October 6, 2015

13. wrath is very close to perfect,
    Only someone who hardly plays on our Wrath realms would say that. It does, in fact, need a fair amount of work.

14. Only someone who hardly plays on our Wrath realms would say that. It does, in fact, need a fair amount of work.
    When I came on Molten before like 5 years at least, I came on Deathwing Wrath of the Lich King, so yeh, I know Wotlk is almost perfect on Molten/Warmane, but c'mon, I just got tired about doing the same on Wrath 24/7 since it is impossible to transmog etc.. I decided to play something new here, so I had hope that If you open a new expansions, I was sure they gonna be perfect same as Wrath, but they are just full of bugs.

In this thread I have seen that there is a plans about MoP realm, that is awesome, as you guys from staff said 'once wrath is awesome,we gonna port everything to mop with even more fixes'. Wrath is awesome, waiting for your turn to move on! :) And yeh, Good job for Wrath of the Lich King, surely best scripted Wotlk server.

15. wrath is very close to perfect
    I dare you to play Wrath.

First 1234 ... Last