1. #Justwarmanethings

As far as I know, you have developer teams on each expansions. If I had power, I would fire those guys that are developing Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria realms. In last couple of mounts, there weren't a single update for Cataclysm. Last 2 months, not a serious update on Mists of Pandaria. Opening ToT bosses and fixing them is all they did, what about Battle pets? Ignore system? All silence spells make visual bug to melee fighters like they are disarmed, same when Spell caster gets disarmed. There is tons of simple fixes that EVERY single player of wow wants to have, it is not like we need working instances over Ignore and tons of other little and huge bugs.

I know Lordaeron was focus all this time and that is awesome, Lordaeron is released, so for how long we gonna read Warmane home page all about Lordaeron like it is only one realm here? Why does everything keeps so so long to be fixed? Is this Warmane or Wrathofthelichkingmane?

By my side, when i saw Kaer inc back on this server, I thought everything will be like before, I thought he gonna kick all those lazy asses. Now, you have even AT developers, some realms are not updated up to 3 months. I am not expecting some hard core fixes, opening SOO,5.4.8 on MoP, not really, just fix normal and simple things like Ignore, spell bugs before you start scripting end game raids. You say 'it is not all about pressing button 'fix' you know?' and then u script whole raid, not ignore system that is way closer to 'press button 'fix''.

At beginning of year, you were making streams with Kaer, Prot, Bor, Spark, heard tons of promises about connecting realms (this promise stays for 2 years at least), old content on all realms. I am wondering why does it keep so long and what happened to those promises? We don't need connected realms that much, but we surely does need Ignore system that is reported on bug tracker for 4 months, it is confirmed and still does not work on Frostwolf realm. Talking about big things, and we cannot even ignore annoying players in game.

Sorry for bad English, I hope this post won't be deleted because Warmane made weird rule that it is impossible to blame or say things that are on your mind if you don't like something. U just made tons of promises that we are still waiting, once we make topic about 'what happened to them' you instantly delete them. When people likes everything , you let that post, when someone says that something is not like it should be, you instant delete it, that is disgusting.

EDIT: This thread is not made as offense or insulting to anyone in charge position at Warmane, this thread is made about paying attention on other opened expansions other then Wrath of the Lich King as well.
    Edited: October 3, 2015

2. +1, too much focus about wotlk, ugh. Pls fix my mop lol

3. One of my first messages ever, but just gotta give this a +1.
    If you look at the population count (online pop) MoP is almost always 2nd.
    The devs should really consider this as a large amount of people will eventually choose to play on another server which is less buggy.

Hope this gives some awareness.

4. EDIT: This thread is not made as offense or insulting to anyone in charge position at Warmane, this thread is made about paying attention on other opened expansions other then Wrath of the Lich King as well.
    There are some developers working on each expansion, though the focus is on Wrath. Do you know what happens if we don't focus on development on a single thing until it is finished? It slows to a crawl. This isn't to mention that development for the 2 years prior to Warmane's foundation did not exist at all whatsoever for the Wrath expansion.

I, or perhaps someone else, will reply later. I'm half asleep and would be best if I was fully coherent when replying.

5. Sorry for bad English
    don't apologize!

your post is one of the most heart felt, perfectly eloquent accounts of the state and feelings of the non-wrath community left at warmane at this point.

I thank you for expressing how I feel as well.

tho I think the staff has noticed already. and it's understandable that a shift in focus in any organization takes a bit of maneuvering

dear staff, I hope you realize that you have an Apple-like following. please don't take it for granted.

#YouAreNotAlone

#BringBackPetBattles

6. This was posted yesterday by Spark in the Frostwolf section, in reply to other people complaining:

I'll help you out here:

We're currently in the process of a major client update for MoP. Once this update is done, it will enable us to implement a ton of features that were previously impossible or extremely time-consuming for us to implement. In the light of that, the update will also resolve several annoying client bugs like the double loading screen issue.

As for Throne of Thunder heroic, I am happy with the state it is in. We are in the process of performing some tuning that will ensure it is a good (and challenging.) experience for you guys.

On the topic of old raids: Since we rescripted a ton of content for Lordareon, I am in the process of porting said content from Lordareon to MoP. In the near future we will open AQ20, AQ40, BWL and Ulduar on MoP for transmogrification farming purposes.

As I am mainly focused on PvE related development I won't make a statement about class fixes and whatnot, but the information Takenbacon previously posted in this thread holds true. Rest assured nobody has forgotten Frostwolf.
    Should we be firing him then?

7. I hope this post won't be deleted because Warmane made weird rule that it is impossible to blame or say things that are on your mind if you don't like something. When people likes everything , you let that post, when someone says that something is not like it should be, you instant delete it, that is disgusting.
    EDIT: This thread is not made as offense or insulting to anyone in charge position at Warmane, this thread is made about paying attention on other opened expansions other then Wrath of the Lich King as well.
    We indeed dislike to be insulted doesn't matter if people likes everything. That's the only occasion when we delete. Many people confuse that. They think that because they are angry they have the right to go insulting. Not the case of your post. We will delete and suspend post/accounts of users who can't discuss in a civilized manner.

8. If you look at the population count (online pop) MoP is almost always 2nd.
    The devs should really consider this as a large amount of people will eventually choose to play on another server which is less buggy.

Hope this gives some awareness.
    just gonna quote this guy. mop has a great potential too, please dont waste it.

9. U just made tons of promises that we are still waiting
    This. It was said that on September 1, 2015 that they would start the Point/Marketplace Rework, but then later postponed it to September 5-20
    I patiently waited and kinda predicted it would probably go on atleast another 3-4 days or so, but after a week on a deadline they made themselves..
    They closed the threads and gave us almost zero response. I mean, Why would you try to take down something that was steady just to enhance it but later on postponing it, effectively confusing people out later on with almost zero transparency and response? Ain't it better to focus on "fixing" before "enhancing" stuff?
    Marketplace is a crucial thing, or at least to the majority of people i play with, and we had zero issues with it. Now that its down, we can't get mogs or other fu stuff you can buy with points, which actually kills a little bit of the experience for me..

TL;DR: Marketplace/Points rework had a deadline you set yourselves, but even now, after (2 weeks?) still no update about it.
    At least give it back, or just trash the idea of reworking itself, we get our marketplace back, you can focus more on lordareon. win win

10. They closed the threads and gave us almost zero response. I mean, Why would you try to take down something that was steady just to enhance it but later on postponing it, effectively confusing people out later on with almost zero transparency and response?
    I myself answered 3-4 threads about point shop, feel free to check my post history. There are couple of post from other staff members as well, example: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2541575
    so i really wouldn't say there was "zero response" from staff, it seems like you just didn't care enough to look for them.

11. i was not always happy with molten (like probably all of u), but the things they started now are going to be superior. i can imagine they fix lordareon to lets say 90% (enough for a smooth gameplay), then implement all those fixes on the 2 other wrath realms. after that i guess they gonna focus on cata/mop. so they can fully use their manpower to make the realms playable one by one isteed of spreading their devs on all realms and be less effective. this can take some time but the result will be amazing.

12. cataclysm doesn't have 6 months single update 2 seasons ret/dk bugs 20k censure, dk soloing healers without problems no one gives a damn about it, ret on cataclysm is like warlock or boomkin it doesn't do single connection to rangers it still does 40k judgments to them and 20k censure ticks but hey lordareon so important who cares about cataclysm 6 months no major fixes that are breaking the pvp

13. cataclysm doesn't have 6 months single update 2 seasons ret/dk bugs 20k censure, dk soloing healers without problems no one gives a damn about it, ret on cataclysm is like warlock or boomkin it doesn't do single connection to rangers it still does 40k judgments to them and 20k censure ticks but hey lordareon so important who cares about cataclysm 6 months no major fixes that are breaking the pvp
    10505 ppl in total on wotlk (excluding blackrock). 2469 on cata (excluding warsong). wotlk is more popular, thus it should be more important.

14. I am really happy that you guys finally noticed my post, and thank you very much for replying here and telling whatever is on your mind about this issue. I didn't really mean that I would fire those developers, I said that in context that I feel like MoP is pretty forgotten on Warmane since home page of Warmane is full of Wrath of the Lich King stuff. However, once again, thanks for making this post noticed by higher staff of Warmane, time is running, no idea for how long I'll be able to play WoW, I would really like to enjoy playing it here because retail is kinda dead community and I think I've joined Molten 2010. A guy on Facebook shared with me chat (link bellow) between him and Warmane staff page, there you've said Spark words that Obnoxious quoted up so I am really excited to see huge update inc for MoP.
    http://postimg.org/image/j3wm1g7cj/ (sorry that I could not upload image over imgur, No idea why, I was keep getting some errors)
    I hope everything will go as planned without any long or short delay!

15. I am really happy that you guys finally noticed my post, and thank you very much for replying here and telling whatever is on your mind about this issue. I didn't really mean that I would fire those developers, I said that in context that I feel like MoP is pretty forgotten on Warmane since home page of Warmane is full of Wrath of the Lich King stuff. However, once again, thanks for making this post noticed by higher staff of Warmane, time is running, no idea for how long I'll be able to play WoW, I would really like to enjoy playing it here because retail is kinda dead community and I think I've joined Molten 2010. A guy on Facebook shared with me chat (link bellow) between him and Warmane staff page, there you've said Spark words that Obnoxious quoted up so I am really excited to see huge update inc for MoP.
    http://postimg.org/image/j3wm1g7cj/ (sorry that I could not upload image over imgur, No idea why, I was keep getting some errors)
    I hope everything will go as planned without any long or short delay!
    I have seen Kaer's work with Wotlk and I have been on molten for 7 years ish and that's impressive, especially with WOTLK. However we have to face the fact that many people are switching to MOP now and about half of the RDF doesn't work. I mean come on instances are the first experience of max-level and we are greeted with half-done work. Hope they will shift more attention to MOP.

123 ... Last