1. Thinking of playing on Neltharion

Greetings,

I used to play on molten's wotlk long ago, I skipped cata (cause I played other game) and now I'm playing on mop. I'm thinking of trying neltharion because I have missed cata playing "season" and what I want to ask is if there is enough pve content on the realm as I am a more pve style of player.

Thanks a lot!

2. Cata is in the same boat as MoP, but us experienced Neltharionites know the deal. So if you gonna come to this realm, be prepared for those waiting on something new like the MoP folks.

3. firelands hc is more than enough to keep you entertained :v but there is also ds nm ds hc bwd bot nm and hc and Throne of the four winds unless something changed from when i stopped playing there >-<

4. There is more than enough Cataclysm related content to keep you occupied as well as PvP and PvE guilds.
    Questing is not hard in the least bit, and there are more working quest than people think (save for Deepholm and Twilight Highlands) but if it is your first time leveling here ; You may have some slight issues starting with Cata zones, but the longer you play, the easier it gets

-Over half the classic WoW dungeons are open.
    -Over half o the TBC dungeons are open, 2 raids.
    -A little less than half of the WotLK dungeons are open, 2 raids.
    -All of the Cata dungeons and raids are available.

While there are old content raids, there are no notable ones available such as Molten Core, Tempest Keep, and Ice Crown Citadel. Either you learn to adapt to Neltharion, and enjoy what is available and make the most out of it or keep a negative mindset and not enjoy anything.
    Don't expect heavy updates anytime soon and the next Cata / MoP update should come before the end of the year (hopefully)