1. We are currently looking for more players to improve our raiding team, as we are going to make 25 man raiding group for all TBC raids.
    You are welcome to make an application and take the spot in the raid of our awesome community, of course - only if you are better than your competition.

2. Make sure you read up all the rules before you apply to the guild!

3. You got some Horde fanboyz, I saw a guild called A Few Bad Men on Horde side.

Anyway gl with ur guild.

4. You got some Horde fanboyz, I saw a guild called A Few Bad Men on Horde side.

Anyway gl with ur guild.
    hehe thanks for your good wishes, i've seen them too, there are lots of them as i've seen, mostly lowbies tho, have been killing them a lot :D
    Seems like they know whos gonna be best ally guild here :)

5. Recruitment team, updated - looking for more 60's soon to be 70's for badass guild TBC runs!

6. Recruitment update:
    We are in need of holy paladin range dps for our core 25 man raiding group with which we are going to clear all TBC contact!

7. Bumping, few more players needed

8. currently looking for 5 more dps and 2 healers to have 25 man core group filled in, and have some replacement too.

9. looking for few more players to fill raiding gap

10. bump: We are doing in game (whisper) recruitment just like forum applications.

Two stable 10 man groups active, looking for several more skilled players to fill that gap for 25man raids!

First 1234 ... Last