1. [A] |AFGM| <A Few Good Men> - awesome semi-hardcore, end-game PVE/PVP guild!

AFGM introduction:

I'll take this chance to say a word about our guild, A Few Good Men to old & new players of Loarderon.
    What makes AFGM special is that we are recruiting players that will act as true guildmates - friends, instead of just being in guild and leeching. AFGM is semi-hardcore* guild for social, friendly & mature people who will work together and achieve fun experience while playing our favourite game in the best expansion there is (afterall Lich King is the end game boss, which every Warcraft 3 player knows).

AFGM Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting exceptional players to fill out small gap in our 25 man raiding group, as we are planning to clear all WOTLK encounters as they are beeing released (if we exclude bad scripting).
    Please note that we will always look for exceptional players (no matter what our recruitment status says).
    This doesn't mean that we are not doing PvP together, on contrary we already have a lot of guildies that are in for both and I have to say that we are kicking in arenas & bgs!

AFGM - Current recruitment status:

Current recruitment status:
    Death Knight Tank - High
    Druid Moonkin - High
    Druid Resto - High
    Druid Feral Tank - High
    Hunter - Medium
    Mage - High
    Paladin Protection - High
    Paladin Holy - Low
    Priest Disc > Holy - High
    Priest Shadow - Low
    Rogue - Medium
    Shaman Elemental - Low
    Shaman Resto - High
    Shaman Enhancement - High
    Warlock Demonology > Aff / Destro - High
    Warrior Protection - High

AFGM raiding times
    WED - 18:00 - 22:00
    THU - 18:00 - 22:00
    SAT - 18:00 - 22:00
    Invites starting at 17:40!

How can you become member of AFGM?

You can apply either through whisper, where you will have to contact one of recruiting officers (scrool down to see who they are), or you can make an application at our forums (application will give you more credit, and it is a chance to introduce your self to whole guild), but make sure you read our rules before applying and include secret code in your application!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFGM recruiters are: Celini, Empathy, Shamuli, Baradir, Redor & Unodosgirls.

If you have any questions which you'd like answered you can find it at our website www.afgm.shivtr.com
    or you can ask your question in this topic and we'll get back to you.

----------------------------------------
    * Semi-hardcore: a guild which is too casual to be considered hardcore, but at the same time puts too many hours into the game to be considered casual - which means that guild does normal/heroic progression but isn't raiding all night every night.
    Edited: March 3, 2016

2. Hey, I'd like to know if you're accepting players from Europe, if yes there's a little problem... I can't play much (About 2 hours/day), is it okay or you're only looking for hardcore players?

Btw, my husband and I were looking for a guild for quite some time but seems that your guild would fit perfectly, which is awesome, let me know what you think! Thanks.
    We aren't a region based guild, so yes we could accept you. Time wouldn't be an issue as we have several players from different time-zones.

"How to get invited to AFGM? It's simple, at this time, all you have to do is whisper one of recruiting officers listed below with short introduction (your bio, some informations about you and your gameplay - experience) and regarding that you'll get response."

We would be glad to hear you're guy's story, and hope to have you apart of AFGM.

-Nzt. Stay limitless.
    Edited: October 8, 2015

3. I forgot what i wrote here first time :)
    Edited: December 11, 2015

4. There's a rumor going on saying TBC will be postponed until the first week of november. Nothing for sure, but just a head's up ;)

The current ETA, as of the time of this posting, is November 5th for the release of Outland.
    Edited: October 10, 2015

5. There's a rumor going on saying TBC will be postponed until the first week of november. Nothing for sure, but just a head's up ;)

The current ETA, as of the time of this posting, is November 5th for the release of Outland.
    At first i gotta say u got nice avatar ;)
    I'm quite happy to see that TBC release is postponed! Waiting for few more players to level up and / or recruit several new so we can do full guild run ZG & AQ 20, next to that looking forward to clearing as much as we can from AQ40 as MC & BWL will be easy next to Chromaggus.

I also have to add that we are working on our website, tuning up last twearks before we release it for public :)

6. I must add something here, and it's not for "bumping" this time at least ;)
    KC, NZT are no longer part of our recruitment team or AFGM community, as they wanted to make their own small guild with "pro players".
    What is important to mention is that KC had task to sell 10 BOE items as he was officer in AFGM, at the end of the day KC /gquited and took, ninjaed all those BOEs with him - ALL BOEs were deposited in guildbank by our guild master Unodosgirls.

This way we want to wish them good luck making their own small community and all the fun doing so, besides that, it's also here to warn our fellow players on this servers about KC's ninjaing.

Regards,
    AFGM

7. Bump, still looking for people to fill up our raid roster and hopefully start raiding soon.

8. Totally not a bump - Updated recruitment team.

9. Hi, my nick is Antonio. Im 26 years old, playing on Molten/Warmane from 2009. Started on Frostwolf, then played on old Lordaeron and Deathwing.
    Currently playing hunter (as before), also I played Paladin and rogue too.
    Have experience with wotlk raids, I was doing weekly ICC 10/25, TOC and Halion so have experience with that raids.
    Also done a Black Temple a few times.
    Dont have experience with AQ cuz ppl barelly was doing that raid before.

10. Hi, my nick is Antonio. Im 26 years old, playing on Molten/Warmane from 2009. Started on Frostwolf, then played on old Lordaeron and Deathwing.
    Currently playing hunter (as before), also I played Paladin and rogue too.
    Have experience with wotlk raids, I was doing weekly ICC 10/25, TOC and Halion so have experience with that raids.
    Also done a Black Temple a few times.
    Dont have experience with AQ cuz ppl barelly was doing that raid before.
    HEy there, lovely try, you should check our website on how to apply.

11. BUMP, looking for more high lvl's to form 25 man raiding group for TBC before ICC comes out.

123 ... Last