1. Cleared all 25-man content in 2 days, all dungs now on farm. Still need good warlocks and a boomie.

2. Hello,

(1)It was my first raid with them and leader made pressure on me to download Raidcall or he bans me from loot.

(2)There wasnt any link to download Raidcall nor a rule about this program.

(3)Raid leader called Unodosgirls, started the threat me after I failed twice at Grobbulus. After killing Grobbulus, we went to Gluth and we wiped few times there too and guess what? (4)He blamed me again cause I couldnt kite zombies, but the other (5)hunter was failing with frozen trap and misdirection.

(6)When we killed Gluth, an item for hunter dropped, I guess it was a hand slot item and I won the item with the highest roll but he ignored me.

(7)I don't want to make a bad image about this guild

(8)I wrote this because the staff who is leading this guild should apply the rules that are already posted on their forums or website.

(9)I got punished with something that I couldn't find and noone from raid helped me to get Raidcall.

(10)I just wanted to enjoy the game, not to be threated like a trash because I made an effort to be part of your community.

(11)That's all I wanted to say and please don't take it personal, I really respect your work and I appreciate that you invited me to raid with you.

(12)I apologize if I did something wrong while I was in your guild.

(13)Thanks and see you in game.
    1: Everyone has to have the program. It's in the rules of the guild you signed up for, you read the rules before joining I hope? This information is re-iterated upon signing up for raids on calendar and on website.

2: Google is your friend. Seriously. Top result. also, stop lying and look at Rule 7.

3: If there were any other people screwing up he'll be telling them too, you probably wouldn't know, because you weren't in Raidcall.

4: Maybe kite the zombies? Rule 6 of Raid requirements. Next you'll say that you can't find the videos.

5: You're literally misdirecting the blame to someone else, you should be a method actor if this WoW thing doesn't work out for you.

6: This has already been established. You were not on Raidcall, you were told to be on Raidcall or sacrifice your ability to receive loot, and it happened.

7: Then send a message to those in charge at the time. If it's not the guilds fault but a select few, bring it up with them. But we know this isn't the catharsis you were looking for.

8: Diatribe.

9: Even if Raidcall wasn't the first result on google, other people shouldn't have to spoonfeed you over the internet. You're a big boy. Do it yourself in a timely manner and maybe people might be more forgiving when you won't(can't?) play well.

10: You were treated as much as you were treating the raid. Ignoring requests from RL and further escalating problems by misdirecting blame. Can't get gear? Might as well make some drama!

11: Even if it was a objective criticism (which it obviously can't be) it was poorly biased. Thanks for coming a long and wasting your time and 24 other peoples time.

12: *breathes heavily*

13: Thanks friend. See you around.
    Edited: February 5, 2016

3. Think you can download a simple VOIP client and play your class well? Then we want you!

4. We need some of them boomkins and warlocks. C'mon over!

5. 1: Everyone has to have the program. It's in the rules of the guild you signed up for, you read the rules before joining I hope? This information is re-iterated upon signing up for raids on calendar and on website.

2: Google is your friend. Seriously. Top result. also, stop lying and look at Rule 7.

3: If there were any other people screwing up he'll be telling them too, you probably wouldn't know, because you weren't in Raidcall.

4: Maybe kite the zombies? Rule 6 of Raid requirements. Next you'll say that you can't find the videos.

5: You're literally misdirecting the blame to someone else, you should be a method actor if this WoW thing doesn't work out for you.

6: This has already been established. You were not on Raidcall, you were told to be on Raidcall or sacrifice your ability to receive loot, and it happened.

7: Then send a message to those in charge at the time. If it's not the guilds fault but a select few, bring it up with them. But we know this isn't the catharsis you were looking for.

8: Diatribe.

9: Even if Raidcall wasn't the first result on google, other people shouldn't have to spoonfeed you over the internet. You're a big boy. Do it yourself in a timely manner and maybe people might be more forgiving when you won't(can't?) play well.

10: You were treated as much as you were treating the raid. Ignoring requests from RL and further escalating problems by misdirecting blame. Can't get gear? Might as well make some drama!

11: Even if it was a objective criticism (which it obviously can't be) it was poorly biased. Thanks for coming a long and wasting your time and 24 other peoples time.

12: *breathes heavily*

13: Thanks friend. See you around.
    Really? Get lost, I'm not impressed. You dont have a link to donwload, oh wait you didnt had one..you had a browser installed I guess to get it via google, a program which wasnt in english version.

If I was a braindamaged kid like you, I was arguing about that item. But I'm a lucky guy that I don't have time to play this game for items.

In conclusion you take it too serious, learn to defend your guild w/o throwing empty words to someone who tried to integrate.

Take care and try to do something better than saying that someone is lying.

6. Really? Get lost, I'm not impressed. You dont have a link to donwload, oh wait you didnt had one..you had a browser installed I guess to get it via google, a program which wasnt in english version.

If I was a braindamaged kid like you, I was arguing about that item. But I'm a lucky guy that I don't have time to play this game for items.

In conclusion you take it too serious, learn to defend your guild w/o throwing empty words to someone who tried to integrate.

You need to learn 3 things. 1, understand when you are unwanted for poor display of shown skills. 2, stop "throwing empty words" when someone has clearly answered you what your mistakes are/were. And finally third, answer my question which I will repeat AGAIN: How did you fail to learn that raiding requires voice com for over 4-5 months now?

7. Really? Get lost, I'm not impressed. You dont have a link to donwload, oh wait you didnt had one..you had a browser installed I guess to get it via google, a program which wasnt in english version.

You should really stop whining dude

8. sorry, this is a bit offtopic, but are you guys by any chance somehow related to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCbYY_wK8s ?

9. sorry, this is a bit offtopic, but are you guys by any chance somehow related to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXCbYY_wK8s ?
    Not that I know of. Keep in mind, the guys on video were raiding even before molten existed. I think this is original naxx lvl 60 too.

10. Really? Get lost, I'm not impressed. You dont have a link to donwload, oh wait you didnt had one..you had a browser installed I guess to get it via google, a program which wasnt in english version.

If I'm such a "braindamaged kid" how come I can google Raidcall and you can't? I obviously have to spoon-feed you.

HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE! NEEEYOOOOWWWW

http://imgur.com/a/qvlix

11. Shoutout to Kage for posting a raidcall install tutorial. #praise #bump

12. If I'm such a "braindamaged kid" how come I can google Raidcall and you can't? I obviously have to spoon-feed you.

HERE COMES THE AIRPLANE! NEEEYOOOOWWWW

http://imgur.com/a/qvlix
    Made my day. Bigups, Sir haha

13. Doing my part for the community. Thanks.

We still need some Boomkins and Warlocks! Come on over and join us!

First ... 5678 Last