1. Same. I've 3 80s and together they've more than 5000 achievement points, while I only get +0.5 for good standing account and +0.4 because it seems I've more than 2200 points.
    So instead of 0.5+0.7 I only get 0.5+0.4.

And considering this list is a waste of points:

Agent rank = 30 points in 60 days
    Emissary rank = 30 points in 50 days
    Envoy rank = 30 points in 38 days --> my actual rank
    Ambassador = 30 points in 30 days
    Legate = 30 points in 25 days --> what I should have
    They need to be unique, if you have 2 level 80 characters they will both have the lvl 80 achievement, however, only one of them will count.

2. so achievement have to do with promotion in ranks? or othere things too?

3. For mist of Pandaria they recently put the market with all the armor and weapons, the only problem is the items which warmane claimed to reduce from 156 points to 15 points have actually been reduced to 32 i have no idea why? which is basically like putting them from 156-300

4. you should really add something that is not BOE. high end geared people like me (GS6200) have nothing to pick in store now. you said this new system is to make people play the game: the result for me is the opposite.
    you should at least introduce something like 100 points = 1 coin (slow as hell but, at least, this would give me a reason to log in and click)

5. you should really add something that is not BOE. high end geared people like me (GS6200) have nothing to pick in store now. you said this new system is to make people play the game: the result for me is the opposite.
    you should at least introduce something like 100 points = 1 coin (slow as hell but, at least, this would give me a reason to log in and click)
    They said that in time, they'll add mounts and vanity crap. Just wait a bit.

6. WTF is this guys?!? 30 points 1 item?! REALLY?!? with 0.9 points/day OMG guys it's so sad.. i go away from this server if it is like this.. gg

7. WTF is this guys?!? 30 points 1 item?! REALLY?!? with 0.9 points/day OMG guys it's so sad.. i go away from this server if it is like this.. gg
    Good bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

8. I have a question since i have been banned once long ago (but still in a 1 year time) and i guess i dont have the good standing bonus (even if on the account page its states im in good standing) is that permanent or temporary and can i do somethin about it? Cause i've been playing since 2010 (before/after the wipe) and the reason i got banned was that i gave my account to a friend(not a good idead i know).Please answer and thanks in advance.

9. why ......i cant get the point daily ..............i have that link collect points ..............but dont wor ..............said You do not have any points to collect

10. NICE JOB !!!! 40 days for 1 item :D LAHAHAHAHAHA two months waiting for this ???? lahahahahaha

11. Points: 23.0 (Collect points) i cant get my points .............

12. c'mon... u get items for just click a button in website! its literatly nothing, u receive items for free.. stop whine!
    I don't think we are whining...I think it's more confusion than anything. Essentially what happened with this change is that most people can no longer get 10 points per day like we used to.

Sure you can get back to 10 points at 1.0 a day but It shouldn't be like that.

If anything everyone should still be at 1.0 per day with a chance to get 1.2 and maybe even 1.5...now THAT would be rewarding!

It just seems wrong to get less points per day right now because of a re-work and because I can't play as much as someone else.

Not only that, most of the items tripled in cost ...an item that was 47 points before is now 180 points in this new system (18 points).

So majority of us get two less points per day... and every item was increased substantially. Again not complaining, I'm just confused as to why the re-work was even made. Sorry... but In my eyes...the point shop was good the way it was. Just my opinion.

13. I don't think we are whining...I think it's more confusion than anything. Essentially what happened with this change is that most people can no longer get 10 points per day like we used to.

Sure you can get back to 10 points at 1.0 a day but It shouldn't be like that.

If anything everyone should still be at 1.0 per day with a chance to get 1.2 and maybe even 1.5...now THAT would be rewarding!

It just seems wrong to get less points per day right now because of a re-work and because I can't play as much as someone else.

Not only that, most of the items tripled in cost ...an item that was 47 points before is now 180 points in this new system (18 points).

So majority of us get two less points per day... and every item was increased substantially. Again not complaining, I'm just confused as to why the re-work was even made. Sorry... but In my eyes...the point shop was good the way it was. Just my opinion.
    Here buddy, let me clarify their thinking the way I understand it. Before the vote shop was basically used to get people cool vanity items, transmogs, heirlooms, and really crappy gear that you could start out with. Now the purpose of the point shop is to give players QUALITY gear at a slower pace. So yes items that existed in both point shops may have increased in price, but that is only because they changed the formula to allow people to get better gear.

If you focus on just the old crappy gear and how it has raised in price then yes it does look like everything costs more. But if you focus on the fact that now you have an ability to get new quality gear, even if its at a slow pace (1-.15 months) then you see that warmane is really helping us out.

People are twisting the system and trying to view it as a way to completely gear their character when its really designed to augment your character.

14. devil's advocate: 10 points were given for voting, now warmane does not ask you to vote no more so say good bye to tons of popups from voting sites. that being said: the points now or the point is given for free, just for playing on warmane. it is relatively well rounded at time played amount of achives etc... sure no lifers and ppl in good raiding guilds get more, but, again, this time you do not have to do anything but play in order to get points!
    Complaining that an item is 30 points is realy sad, before, when you had 10 points a day, you didn't have the level 264/271 weapons and armor in point shop, they were 20 COINS!
    if you play 30 days you have the chance to get a icc 25 level item, wich is great if you pug a lot, or you don't get in that level raids.
    Sure they could have given us 100 points a day, but since we no longer have to deal with that *****ic popup explosion from voting sites, i , personaly am willing to accept 1 month for a guaranteed 25 man raid item.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last