1. one question
    i have 6000 achiev on all characters and im still getting 0.5 why

2. one question
    i have 6000 achiev on all characters and im still getting 0.5 why
    Have you been banned before?

3. well how come you can buy end game items for points this is so stupid....

4. Have you been banned before?
    ya 1 time to be honest but someone just told me he got banned twice and he have 3k achiev point and he got 0.6

5. Well boys and girls time to do some achievement famring.

6. Before the naysayers come along if you do the math even if someone is collecting the highest points , 1.2 points, it takes 25 days to get 29 points so that basically means one item every month not to mention these people are also raiding every week the new system also prevent new players from suddenly getting end game gear without at least learning about the game i.e. they need 1000 achievement points which means they need to be active. This also helps players who've been playing here for months gear alts by getting the most valuable pieces or what I call the hard to get gear, your trinkets and weapons and guys who dont seem to win that one piece of gear when it drops.

7. That's kinda not fair for MoP players. How am I supposed to get 5k achievement points on MoP?

8. Are we going to be able to buy TWINK gear latter on?

9. When is MoP shop gonna come.... cmon guys is it that complicated seriously..

10. Any chance to add the most wanted necklace in game available as bop?

11. Do you guys addup the achievement points from all toons? Coz, its either you do or the armory is broken. My PvP hunter has about 1.2k achievement points while my PvE druid has 1.4k (this is all accdg to armory since i cant login at the mo') and website reports i have 2600 points when i hover over the activity rank. If thats the case, then getting to 1.2 points per day is not as hard as people think it would be. Hoorah! :3 /dance

First 123412 ... Last