1. helo, i am top 1 arena player, give me name change already, broken point system
    thank you - rest of warsong ((((:

2. its alittle unfair because of banning bonus points... i mean all bans are not the same some people like me banned for 24h (promise of pandarian -.-) and some people are banned for hacking or something else for 30 days or more. are those suppose to have same punish?! if u could do something like each person will lose bonus for his banning time * 6 or something like that it would be great..

3. Works on the MoP realm too now. I see lots of complains about it every second day (ingame) from new players who miss the 1000 achievment points and thus get irritated on not even collect their 0.6 points a day. I myself get 0.9 after officially over 300 posts in 5 years. I hoped to get some additional gear but its ilvl 476 for almost 40 points at best.
    Its just a click for me but even i, with my high bonus, wonder - id better do some BG or do the daily quest in conquest area in Northrend to get some ilvl 496 pvp gear from the Honor point trader in that time.
    Damn what a long long way down. I remember in the old days you could get 3000g worth 22-slot bags for (i dont remember now much anymore) Points. I think you killed it for good now.

4. This new marketplace is worse because u guys doubled the points for some items and I wont even talk if someone is agent and doesn't even get 1 points but 0.5 that is just terrible I wont even vote from now on its worthless!

5. I wont even vote from now on
    You haven't voted for a long time. All you have been doing is collecting free points with a click on our page.
    If the fact you will take longer to get free stuff makes it that worthless to you, there's no issue if you choose to not get them

6. I got a sweet 271 trinket yesterday so I dont know guys, I'm kind of liking this new system. Hopefully they update the cata and MoP shops to have better gear to match the Wotlk shops

7. I can not complete some achievements for the Halloween event does not give the necessary booty . The mount , head and sword. Only gives rings , rings and more rings. I need Thoose Archivs Points to get 0.5-0.6

8. I can not complete some achievements for the Halloween event does not give the necessary booty . The mount , head and sword. Only gives rings , rings and more rings. I need Thoose Archivs Points to get 0.5-0.6
    The headless horseman mount has a less then 1% drop chance but besides that you can't get the flying broomstick or magic broom or the other drops from the loot table can you please fix this.

9. So Frostwolf has max 476 ilvl gear available on point shop that too for 39 points, which means a minimum of 20+ days for a single item. You guys actually expect ppl to buy that useless junk when one can farm full 489 JP set in 2 days and full tyr 496 gear in 4-5 days? Weren't you people supposedly making the point shop more "useful" and "valuable"? And the best joke is that xmog items which cost less than 100 pts before are now 200+ according to the previous system LOL! What is it that the new point shop offers players on Frostwolf? Pray tell....

It would be great if you'd answer this post instead of deleting it again.

10. My account is in good standing but I only get 0.3 points when I vote (1000+ achievement points). Why don't I get +0.5 for good standing?

11. My account is in good standing but I only get 0.3 points when I vote (1000+ achievement points). Why don't I get +0.5 for good standing?
    The 0.5 isn't for being at good standing now, it's for not having been banned. Being in "good standing" just means you're not banned right now, not that you never were in the past.

12. The 0.5 isn't for being at good standing now, it's for not having been banned. Being in "good standing" just means you're not banned right now, not that you never were in the past.
    That's too bad, is it possible to know when and why was I banned?

13. In my opinion this is pretty unfair.. I have a account with only mop characters (5 at level 90) but since I got them after the wipe i did no quests so now i have chars with full gear in bg's and have not enough achievement points... Even if I leveled them i would not have much more then 1k so I believe this system is pretty unfair for the PVP community and we aren't that low % of the population. I can interact with the game all day, everyday by doing pvp and it's unfair in my opinion that just because other people doesn't like the same as I do take such a big advantage at earning points then me.
    There were other ways to give people points, like by the number of arenas, bg's, dungeons and raidsthey have done that day or weekly.
    I hope you can change this reward system soon because if you check you will realize that many people aren't happy with this (in fact, every single person I know don't like this system)
    If you are playing in MoP, you can easily farm Achies. Start by exploring the whole world, as you can fly in Azeroth, too. Then do the VANILLA/TBC/WOTLK dungeons, you can solo all of them easily. Then farm all the rep you can, it's again easy if you have a 90th level character, and there's achies in Vanilla, in BC and in LK for them. Then, if you REALLY do lots of PvP, you should've gained already Achievements there, which put all together will grant you the needed amount.
    To START earning points you just need 1000 points in unique achies across the characters, it's fairly easy.
    I have six accounts (I made one each for each type of armor, and two additional accounts I was using for MoP), and four of them already earn points.
    It's just 0.8 points, but it's more than enough, as I play one character at once...

14. That's too bad, is it possible to know when and why was I banned?
    It should be, although I don't know how. Not only what I deal with is just Forums bans, players usually are the ones who can answer that. At least when they are the original owners of an account. You might have to get in touch with a GM to get that information.

15. why no tabard of light for coins?

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last