1. Active account since 2010. Still gets 0.4 points ;)))))) thenks molten for sharing.

2. If you are playing in MoP, you can easily farm Achies. Start by exploring the whole world, as you can fly in Azeroth, too. [u]Then do the VANILLA/TBC/WOTLK dungeons, you can solo all of them easily. Then farm all the rep you can, it's again easy if you have a 90th level character, and there's achies in Vanilla, in BC and in LK for them. [u]Then, if you REALLY do lots of PvP, you should've gained already Achievements there, which put all together will grant you the needed amount.
    To START earning points you just need 1000 points in unique achies across the characters, it's fairly easy.
    I have six accounts (I made one each for each type of armor, and two additional accounts I was using for MoP), and four of them already earn points.
    It's just 0.8 points, but it's more than enough, as I play one character at once...
    nais joke der m8

3. No joke at all, do some very easy math, mate.
    Exploring the whole world will bring you 760 Achievement Points, between Achievements and Meta-Achievements.
    Becoming Ambassador of your faction (pretty easy on Warmane) will grant you 30 Achievement Points, plus you can get the 25 mounts one for another 20 points.
    The second level of Riding grants 20 points (10+10), and buying one pet another 10
    Explore Eastern Kingdoms 275
    Explore Kalimdor 225
    Explore Outland 95
    Explore Northrend 115
    World Explorer 50
    Filling up the barn 20
    Fast and furious 20
    Level 80th 80
    Safe deposit 10
    Shave and a Haircut 10
    Can I keep him? 10
    Represent 10
    5 Exalted reputations 20
    Ambassador of the ## 10
    100 Quests 20
    An Honorable Kill 10
    Make love not warcraft 10
    Razorfen Downs 10
    Razorfen Kraul 10
    Ragefire Chasm / Stormwind Stockades 10
    Deadmines 10
    Shadowfang Keep 10
    Professional Grand Master 50
    25 Fish 10
    The old gnome and the sea 10
    Grand Master in First Aid 50

Only these achievements, incredibly easy to get at 80th level, will grant you 1160 Achievement Points, enough to start farming points.
    On this account, with 1035 Achievement Points, I get 0.3 points, plus the 0.5 for good standing (which you get by just not being an ******* or a cheater), for a total of 0.8 per day.
    A bit more effort, some heroics and some more Vanilla/TBC dungeons, and you can get more.
    And there's only TWO PvP Achievements in the list above...

4. No joke at all, do some very easy math, mate.
    Exploring the whole world will bring you 760 Achievement Points, between Achievements and Meta-Achievements.
    Becoming Ambassador of your faction (pretty easy on Warmane) will grant you 30 Achievement Points, plus you can get the 25 mounts one for another 20 points.
    The second level of Riding grants 20 points (10+10), and buying one pet another 10
    Explore Eastern Kingdoms 275
    Explore Kalimdor 225
    Explore Outland 95
    Explore Northrend 115
    World Explorer 50
    Filling up the barn 20
    Fast and furious 20
    Level 80th 80
    Safe deposit 10
    Shave and a Haircut 10
    Can I keep him? 10
    Represent 10
    5 Exalted reputations 20
    Ambassador of the ## 10
    100 Quests 20
    An Honorable Kill 10
    Make love not warcraft 10
    Razorfen Downs 10
    Razorfen Kraul 10
    Ragefire Chasm / Stormwind Stockades 10
    Deadmines 10
    Shadowfang Keep 10
    Professional Grand Master 50
    25 Fish 10
    The old gnome and the sea 10
    Grand Master in First Aid 50

Only these achievements, incredibly easy to get at 80th level, will grant you 1160 Achievement Points, enough to start farming points.
    On this account, with 1035 Achievement Points, I get 0.3 points, plus the 0.5 for good standing (which you get by just not being an ******* or a cheater), for a total of 0.8 per day.
    A bit more effort, some heroics and some more Vanilla/TBC dungeons, and you can get more.
    And there's only TWO PvP Achievements in the list above...
    Bahahahahaha

How bad that all vanilla/TBC/WOTLK dungeons are CLOSED and you can't get jack**** from them. I found like.... 3, maybe 4 open.

Moreover, you can't get exalted with many factions because of missing quests or npcs (I'm stuck on honored/revered with some, with no way to go beyond).

1k AP is easily achievable, but all the rest... man, you must really do EVERYTHING ELSE to get the remaining AP to get max rank, and that everything else is goddamn boring. Like.... 70% of the funny stuff to do in order to get AP is bugged or not available at all.

"Do old content dungeons" is the funniest joke on warmane, because there are no old dungeons open. Oh, and if you are going to bring up the fact that "they are going to release them soon", then I'll also drop this here:
    Originally Posted by green_dev
    When all pve content would be ready for port. It's almost impossible to say when exactly, maybe 3 month, maybe 6.
    Ref topic http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2547124

Cheers

5. Bahahahahaha
    everything else is goddamn boring
    Cheers
    Well it's not all gonna be fun is it now? I mean I've been spending weeks farming achievements rep farming, doing quests, exploring all of Azeroth and Outland the only fun part for me was doing the old vanilla and TBC but each man to his own.

6. can u explain me what happ with points? i didnt play in molten since chars wipe so i have no chars with 1k achivments ... so i cant get points cause i have no chars yet?

7. Will heirlooms ever get added back to the point store? I know it wont on Lordaeron, but on the other wotlk servers.

8. When will mounts and companions be added the point shop?

@Gabriel243 The more achievement the more points you can collect each day basically so warmane is trying to make people do old and new content.

9. Umm... how much achievement points do I need to get 1.2 points each day?

10. Bahahahahaha

How bad that all vanilla/TBC/WOTLK dungeons are CLOSED and you can't get jack**** from them. I found like.... 3, maybe 4 open.

Moreover, you can't get exalted with many factions because of missing quests or npcs (I'm stuck on honored/revered with some, with no way to go beyond).

1k AP is easily achievable, but all the rest... man, you must really do EVERYTHING ELSE to get the remaining AP to get max rank, and that everything else is goddamn boring. Like.... 70% of the funny stuff to do in order to get AP is bugged or not available at all.

"Do old content dungeons" is the funniest joke on warmane, because there are no old dungeons open. Oh, and if you are going to bring up the fact that "they are going to release them soon", then I'll also drop this here:

Cheers
    You seem not to want to understand...
    Or you have some issues.
    I said:

"Only these achievements, incredibly easy to get at 80th level, will grant you 1160 Achievement Points, enough to start farming points."

This means you can get them on wotlk realms.
    The EXPLORATION part is easier on MoP, as you can fly in Azeroth, so you just don't give a **** about the "risks" involved, and you can get it already at 60th level (Azeroth/Outland) and 77th (Northrend).

But hey, if you don't want to make a single effort to get the points, is not my problem.
    I earn points, I buy gear, I don't complain.
    It's not necessary to get full 271 after one week, you know?
    Just take what you're given, and work for the rest...

11. Bahahahahaha

Cheers
    this just proves my past statements about this new system sucking so bad at making the pvp server a pve server, totally not cool.
    i do not raid. i have not done any dungeons nor will i ever.
    yet i get screwed voting point wise while certain others gain more.

THE NEW POINT SYSTEM IS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED.

12. Umm... how much achievement points do I need to get 1.2 points each day?
    5k achievements points I'm on 4k at the moment getting 1.1 per day.

13. Wait... I have 2000 AP am in good standing and only get 0.4 points. Why?

14. Wait... I have 2000 AP am in good standing and only get 0.4 points. Why?
    Like moderator said, good standing only means currently you're not being banned. FYI, the ban penalty will last for a year from the day you got banned. so good luck

15. I have 2200 AP on mop and more then 1000 on cata but its still don't count cata points in my activity rank. How much i need to have points in order to count?

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last