1. Also all the achievements I have posted that I have gotten I have still yet to receive any Achievement points for them.
    Like I said I haven't done none of them on any toons on this account but this toon and it still says I'm at 2965. So it has yet to give me any Achievement points for any of them achievements I posted.

2. Is that only me or faction change is 30 points instead of 15 ?

3. I have just gotten some more achievements

Earned Wooly Mammoth achievement
    Earned Armored Brown Bear achievement
    Earned One Hump or Two? achievement
    Earned Ramkahen achievement
    Earned 10 Exalted Reputations achievement
    Earned It's Happy Hour Somewhere achievement

took my achievements to 2615, and I have just gotten my achievement points.
    now it says I am a Ambassador with 3215.
    So that means they don't apply right then. It takes some time to get your Achievement points applied to your account because these achievements haven't gotten any points for yet and I have even logged out and logged back into my account and it says I still have the same amount.

4. Faction change is 30 points and also 30 coins... lmao

Character rename costs 10 Points
    Character rename costs 5 Coins
    Race change costs 20 Points
    Race change costs 20 Coins
    Faction change costs 30 Points
    Faction change costs 30 Coins

5. Faction change is 30 points and also 30 coins... lmao

I'm not sure what's your point. "It takes the same cost in paid coins as it does in free points, with the free way taking obviously much longer?" Do you think it should cost even more points? I could forward that suggestion, sure.

6. Faction change is 30 points and also 30 coins... lmao

I think it is too much, and I think im not only one who is surprised becouse of double prices.

7. Actually that was to
    waigl
    Is that only me or faction change is 30 points instead of 15 ?
    post I thought I done Quote but apparently not..

8. I think it is too much, and I think im not only one who is surprised becouse of double prices.
    They were synced across the board. They should've been long before now.

9. Omg, I saved up for a whole month to get to 15 points to finally faction change back to horde and now it is 30 points. Even one day earlier and I could have done it. What a stupidly absurd amount.

10. I'm not sure what's your point. "It takes the same cost in paid coins as it does in free points, with the free way taking obviously much longer?" Do you think it should cost even more points? I could forward that suggestion, sure.
    What's the point of having them so high? Nobody will buy them. I'd do a faction change for 15 coins, but 30? No chance.

11. I freakin hate this Vote Points being based on Achievement points. I am a pvp player, I do not farm Achievements. This should have been based on Played Time or something.

1-10 Played time days = Minimum which is idk 0.8 vps?
    10-20 Played time days = 1 VP
    20-30 Played time days = 1.x VP
    30 + Played time days = highest posible VP

Should be based on your highest played character of course.

You have to understand not everyone goes and does Achievements, Arena players especially do not.

Kaer and I have talked about this perk , and i expected better thing then this.

Addin that now everything is increased , aka Faction Change,etc. makes me even more disapointed in all this effort.

12. Indeed, I've been playing for like 5 years here and I've never bothered with achievement points. That doesn't mean I'm not actively playing. I probably have like 50 days played on this new character post reset.

13. So i need to get 8k for get 1.2 points every day ? [not banned]

14. Promotion Code in site

I can`t get my promotion code for 30% off from the points help pls

First ... 233132333435 ... Last