1. i can understand why i cant vote i have 81 and my friend have 111 and she can vote and we start play together?

2. its bull**** u can get dbw / dfo / abom in month items u normaly w8 few months to get depend on luck / guild.

its ****.

3. I think this is a bad idea... A player could get 6k+ gs without doing any raid? What's the purpose of the game then?
    why not we all play our game! 3k 6k not important, and 6k+ is also doable by donating, just saying ya

4. why not we all play our game! 3k 6k not important, and 6k+ is also doable by donating, just saying ya
    People are selfish, they have 6.8k gears, that's why they don't like that idea.

5. Em.. 6k gs without doin raids.. but u must wait 1 year to this .. in 1 year playing i can get my BiS char..

6. Nice work, now its time to bring back MoP, its dying.

7. Pls explain me guys why i have Agent rank when i play 3x more than my friend and he have Envoy

8. People are selfish, they have 6.8k gears, that's why they don't like that idea.
    it's not about selfish or not... I believe most of us do raids to get gears right? If it's item lvl available on marketplace, what's the purpose of the game? Where's the fun? Even a 5years old player could have 6k gs. Why dont u check the gear stat between 264 vs 277? Only lil bit stat different. Another example... do u like multiboxer on bg? They could kill u instantly... imagine if they could have epic gears with vp... It looks good at beginning but bad for long term cause players will get bored soon cause they geared up too fast.

9. it's not about selfish or not... I believe most of us do raids to get gears right? If it's item lvl available on marketplace, what's the purpose of the game? Where's the fun? Even a 5years old player could have 6k gs. Why dont u check the gear stat between 264 vs 277? Only lil bit stat different. Another example... do u like multiboxer on bg? They could kill u instantly... imagine if they could have epic gears with vp... It looks good at beginning but bad for long term cause players will get bored soon cause they geared up too fast.
    Fast ? 1-2 years .. is it fast ?

10. Another example... do u like multiboxer on bg?
    Now calculate how many years should multiboxer spend to gear at least 4 characters in ICC items via vote shop and stfu please.

11. so, 80% of the people love it, 10% hate the **** out of it and 10% don't really mind the changes...

the idea of allowing us to collect points for a month to get that rare drop for one character... assuming you do the raid on that char every week during that month it's like the item has a 25% drop chance and that's practically unheard of

people complaining about speed of gearing... at max activity rank it would take you 20-30 days PER ITEM... at 15-16 items per character that's 350 to 400 days to gear that character... OVER A YEAR... now think on that

keeping the highest gear tiers out of point shop is a good thing because you will still need to do heroic raids to obtain those items - the most common issue in hardcore raiding guilds I've seen so far is GS/ilvl requirements which are now easier to achieve, if only slightly, the other part being knowing your tactics and any raider should (if not does) know the tactics for the bosses

and for people people QQing about MoP and Cata achiev points... nothing is really preventing you from creating a character on the other xpacs if only to level them and do the dungeons you can't on your chosen xpac... for the unique achievement points

12. Hello, where possible hear whole list a status the "Activity ran" and from what they hang (except achievements)??

13. so, 80% of the people love it, 10% hate the **** out of it and 10% don't really mind the changes...

the idea of allowing us to collect points for a month to get that rare drop for one character... assuming you do the raid on that char every week during that month it's like the item has a 25% drop chance and that's practically unheard of

people complaining about speed of gearing... at max activity rank it would take you 20-30 days PER ITEM... at 15-16 items per character that's 350 to 400 days to gear that character... OVER A YEAR... now think on that

keeping the highest gear tiers out of point shop is a good thing because you will still need to do heroic raids to obtain those items - the most common issue in hardcore raiding guilds I've seen so far is GS/ilvl requirements which are now easier to achieve, if only slightly, the other part being knowing your tactics and any raider should (if not does) know the tactics for the bosses

and for people people QQing about MoP and Cata achiev points... nothing is really preventing you from creating a character on the other xpacs if only to level them and do the dungeons you can't on your chosen xpac... for the unique achievement points
    Maybe u only think about pve... how about pvp? Pvpers only need few pve gears (mostly trinket & weapon).

14. Can somebody answer me why i cant any more collect points?

First ... 3456715 ... Last