1. Can somebody answer me why i cant any more collect points?
    1k achievement points req

2. Maybe u only think about pve... how about pvp? Pvpers only need few pve gears (mostly trinket & weapon).
    and those trinkets/weps are now easier to get along with the last bits of pvp gear you're still lacking by the time you can afford some... Warmane did say they are adding mounts/companions on a later date as well along with possible lower level armor and weapons for twinks/RP/transmog

3. Hey guys! this is good news! i just wanted to ask, my activity rank atm is envoy and getting 0.8 per vote; whats the best way to get to the 1.0 mark ??

4. Hey guys! this is good news! i just wanted to ask, my activity rank atm is envoy and getting 0.8 per vote; whats the best way to get to the 1.0 mark ??
    Play your character and get more achievs to get to ambassador rank.

5. I love how they claimed it wouldn't be easy and that it would take a long time to get full gear this way...then they release it and the gear is extremely cheap. Ofc most people love it, those people are too bad at the game to get past Marrowgar normal without laying on the floor dead and getting carried by the people who think the shop is a bad idea. What's next? 20 vote points to get Kingslayer achievement to farther trick the good players into carrying baddies?

6. Now calculate how many years should multiboxer spend to gear at least 4 characters in ICC items via vote shop and stfu please.
    Multiboxer would need the exact same time to gear his toons up as everyone else.
    Do you think they have all of their chars on the same account or what? :-j

7. Anyone can help me with an answer to this question :?
    Armor - Miscellaneous - Held in off hand

8. Guys,i play mop,and i cant collect any daily points more,it says that i do not have points to collest,although it says i have 1.0. points,whats the problem?

9. I love how they claimed it wouldn't be easy and that it would take a long time to get full gear this way...then they release it and the gear is extremely cheap...
    I'll take a wild guess here and say you flopped math in school. So I'ma help a poor bloke and give you some basics. Majority of acounts eligible for points are Envoy or at best Ambassador rank, which give an ammount of 0.8 to 1.1 points per day between the two of them. So for the sake of round numbers, let's say it's 1 point per day on majority of eligible accounts. Considering the fact that the best items mostly cost about 28-30 points, that would be about a month of constant everyday point collection for 1 item. Since there's 15-17 slots you need to fill up, doing it this way would take you 15-17 months to get geared this way. For the gear you could probably get in a couple months time worth of raiding. Now, which one of the 2 looks easier and faster to you?

10. I'll take a wild guess here and say you flopped math in school. So I'ma help a poor bloke and give you some basics. Majority of acounts eligible for points are Envoy or at best Ambassador rank, which give an ammount of 0.8 to 1.1 points per day between the two of them. So for the sake of round numbers, let's say it's 1 point per day on majority of eligible accounts. Considering the fact that the best items mostly cost about 28-30 points, that would be about a month of constant everyday point collection for 1 item. Since there's 15-17 slots you need to fill up, doing it this way would take you 15-17 months to get geared this way. For the gear you could probably get in a couple months time worth of raiding. Now, which one of the 2 looks easier and faster to you?
    Why do little boys assume that everybody is a male on the internet? And sorry to burst your bubble, but I had 4.0s in every class...in other words, the highest grade you can get. Getting an item in a month is way too fast and pretty soon everybody will be getting 1.2 because you know everybody will farm the achievements. And considering that bad players can't get the gear fast in game, they will do exactly as I said. They should make it much more expensive, and perhaps even make it so that the player must have the achievement for the boss that drops the item. Or they should have left well enough alone...old vote system was perfect.

11. Why do little boys assume that everybody is a male on the internet?
    I'ma big and old boy and nothing you said, your nick or your forum pic indicate that you're a girl or whatnot. Which I don't give a damn about, your crap smells the same to me.

And sorry to burst your bubble, but I had 4.0s in every class...in other words, the highest grade you can get. Getting an item in a month is way too fast...
    Your first sentence and then the what comes behind it don't add up. In 15-17 months that would take me to gear a char with NON BiS gear via points, I could BiS gear 5 others via raids. So either your 4.0 in math is BS, or you're just being sidetracked by your own (butt)hurt sense of what the prices should be.

12. Eextraland :D. Congratz Warmane! for the shop is really cool and is like own account leveling like in to the game in the time of the site. Only left bags or shrit's with special vision or sockets or stats (joke) :)

13. Most people donated for trinkets, now nobody will.

14. Most people donated for trinkets, now nobody will.
    They will cause they still can't get BiS items from the point shop.

15. They will cause they still can't get BiS items from the point shop.
    They're minor upgrades, and the HC Bauble just gives some extra mana regen which is pretty much useless. Therefor every healer in PVP everywhere is going to have it for free.

First ... 4567816 ... Last