1. +1 Just saved up and now, without any mention of the change, I can't buy the item I wanted.

Warmane staff, please comment, is this an intended move or was this a mistake following changes to Lordaeron?

2. same freaking boat. at least say something!

3. The point marketplace changes are intentional and now are in line with the rest of the realms. Only Icecrown had major PvE gear on it's marketplace for points and that has been adjusted. (Other realms did not in fact have this kind of gear quality)

As you can see most of the changes done from the original rework is to encourage playing the game and obtaining items there, including legacy content release on newer expansions and et cetera.

We believe that these items have had a significant impact on the game and devalued some items, that used to have a higher level of importance such as Deathbringer's Will. We don't want them to lose that value and still remain important and heavily sought out items.
    Edited: October 20, 2016

4. take no issue with the changes, however i am v upset this was not included in this announcement

5. take no issue with the changes, however i am v upset this was not included in this announcement
    It was a decision we made this evening, it has nothing to do with other decisions made in the previous days. Those are separate discussions and topics.

6. kill two birds one stone 'eh, i get it. thanks for update

7. GM put 264 items in store and tell players Vote can buy it. players Vote everyday to get points. Now GM remove 264 items without notify, means players been Cheated.

8. Warmane should have at least made an announcement on this prior to making changes.

This is not even old vote shop where you could get recipe's, mounts, pets, etc.

The old Warmane players who don't needs these garbage gears will not even bother to vote from now on.

9. GM put 264 items in store and tell players Vote can buy it. players Vote everyday to get points. Now GM remove 264 items without notify, means players been Cheated.
    Originally Posted by Kaer Wolf
    Keep in mind that the point system is practically an gift system and we want to see players who have been exemplary community members and dedicated players to be rewarded more for their dedication as well as minimize the impact of the point system to in-game economy and incentive to purchasing items, craftables and bags from auction house and other players. There is no voting on Warmane as we're not listed on an toplists and our point system can be best described as a welfare system available for everyone.
    We suggest you to read the general idea of the system in the first place. Players only have to click a button on the website, once a day, and in return they receive items. Only on Icecrown they were receiving end-game valueable items so this had to be changed to accommodate what we offer elsewhere and to stop the value of in-game items decreasing. The changes have been announced on the website and are in effect.

On another note, this thread is pretty much a year old and it's time for it's closure.

First ... 31394041