1. I can't get item from point shop, is there any problems with point shop?

2. any news on SOMETHING to buy with points?

3. Any chance of giving back the race change with points ? I thing its kinda lame to be only for donators since doesnt make huge difference. Plus that was available till 4 days or so ago.

4. (For Lordarean i was talking about )

5. Any chance of giving back the race change with points ? I thing its kinda lame to be only for donators since doesnt make huge difference. Plus that was available till 4 days or so ago.
    check again ... race change is available via points ... it costs 20 :D

6. Hey guys i have a quick question, i haven't read all the pages so please i want to know if warmane will ever sell mounts in the point shop again? thanks

7. Ummm, why did you guys raise price of faction change from 15 to 30 points? O.o

8. Why the faction was changed from 15 to 30 points/coins ?

9. There is just one thing that bothers me with the point system.
    Why is it necessary to log every day on the website in order to collect the points?
    The idea behind this new vote system is to reward points for ingame activity right?
    Wouldnt it make more sense that ur account collects automaticly the points when u log in the game?
    I mean, clicking every day on the "collect points" button at the website is annoying and doesnt really help the server since we dont vote anymore.

10. Can You please put Librams and relic ect. bcak on the Vote Shop?

11. Unique Achievement Points

Heya!

I was just wondering if there is a way to see all my unique achievement points? Would be convenient!

Sorry if my question has been answered earlier on in this thread, haven't followed this one from the start

Thanks!

12. Heya!

I was just wondering if there is a way to see all my unique achievement points? Would be convenient!

Sorry if my question has been answered earlier on in this thread, haven't followed this one from the start

Thanks!
    No, there is not.

13. Why the faction was changed from 15 to 30 points/coins ?
    Prices have been adjusted. Also, consider that points are effortless, meaning that all you get by using points is a token of our appreciation.

14. Hi Zelta,
    do you have any idea about when will warmane return the mounts in the point shop? thanks

15. Hi i have got 1000 achiev points on my Warsong realm Chars i cant have possibility to collect points on my account can someone know why ?

First ... 243233343536 ... Last