1. BEHOLD THE GENEROSITY OF WARMANE STAFF!

http://imgur.com/a/oIyCL

WHO DARES TO COMPLAIN? BEGONE SCRUBS.
    32 coins????? wtf? HOW?

2. 32 coins????? wtf? HOW?
    People who made donations in 2015 received coins.

3. So about the point increments. There are a few people getting close to 9000 achievement points although I have yet to see someone successful.

Would we get 1.1 then? or perhaps for those who have exceeded the max points even without ban then there might be some kind of reward?

For example I reach .7 and without ban I get 1.2 easily. Soooo maybe some motivation to get another thousand achiv points like a promo code or points. I think activity past the max reward you've placed deserves something.

4. So about the point increments. There are a few people getting close to 9000 achievement points although I have yet to see someone successful.

Would we get 1.1 then? or perhaps for those who have exceeded the max points even without ban then there might be some kind of reward?

For example I reach .7 and without ban I get 1.2 easily. Soooo maybe some motivation to get another thousand achiv points like a promo code or points. I think activity past the max reward you've placed deserves something.
    Ppl really don't be so impudent. Warmane stuff did enough for us. Because ppl spamming 24/7 for cow and snow events, they opened even with bonus from cow event. In last cow event before 2 year there are only chance from every cow to drop you some triumph or frost now from each cows it dropped a lot of gold and 2 frosts + 2 triumphs. More from ppl here did min 500k gold, other 1m gold even i know ppl with 1m+ gold. I won't talk about thousands emblems recieved from it which you can make additional thousands gold = hundreds coins if you know how to manage your brain and you are again discontented with this and ppl crying for gifts. Start to read careful:

"You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after)."

If you want you can do "100k" achievement points but you won't see some promo pack for it. It's time you to make something for warmane (except donating)

5. Ppl really don't be so impudent. Warmane stuff did enough for us. Because ppl spamming 24/7 for cow and snow events, they opened even with bonus from cow event. In last cow event before 2 year there are only chance from every cow to drop you some triumph or frost now from each cows it dropped a lot of gold and 2 frosts + 2 triumphs. More from ppl here did min 500k gold, other 1m gold even i know ppl with 1m+ gold. I won't talk about thousands emblems recieved from it which you can make additional thousands gold = hundreds coins if you know how to manage your brain and you are again discontented with this and ppl crying for gifts. Start to read careful:

"You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after)."

If you want you can do "100k" achievement points but you won't see some promo pack for it. It's time you to make something for warmane (except donating)
    He isn't being Impudent, he just want to clear things up and asked it nicely imo.

I was actually curious about the same thing too.

6. You can't farm 5k points in MOP in two weeks, atm Mop realm isnt scripted with Lore, tbc, wotlk, cata and even Mop dungeons, so, is hard to get Achiev points from PVE, and around a 20% of PVP achievs are bugged too.

7. If its discussed i appologize.
    Do all types of achievements grant achievement points to the activity rank?
    I was missing just 200 points to rank up and decided to start the Exploration activities in Ragnaros (i didnt have them on any character). I did explore the whole Northrend two days ago, which gave me about 5-6 achievements but the calculated ach. points for the rank didnt move up.
    So are there achievements that does not grant points (Exploration for example).
    Thank you

8. All of the achievements that grant you achievement points count towards the activity rank. Which means Feat of Strength type achievements are excluded. It should be noted, though, that achievements are not counted twice if you have some achievements on multiple characters. Also, it make take a bit of time for it to update, though I'm not sure.

Edit: Correcting myself here. Your activity rank updates each time you collect points.

9. All of the achievements that grant you achievement points count towards the activity rank. Which means Feat of Strength type achievements are excluded. It should be noted, though, that achievements are not counted twice if you have some achievements on multiple characters. Also, it make take a bit of time for it to update, though I'm not sure.

Edit: Correcting myself here. Your activity rank updates each time you collect points.

Apparently this isn't true... About it updating each time you collect points.
    I have been doing achievements on my main toon all night and all morning.
    I have taken my Achievement points from 2305 to 2545 in game.
    On the page it says I have 2965 on my account when I huver my mouse over my rank Envoy.

Here are all the achievements I have completed and I know I don't have these on and other toons on this account.
    because I never done any exploring or have tried to do any achievements on any toons.

Earned My Sack is "Gigantique" achievement
    Earned Ten Tabards achievement
    Earned Double Rainbow achievement
    Earned Journeyman in First Aid achievement
    Earned Expert in First Aid achievement
    Earned Artisan in First Aid achievement
    Earned Master in First Aid achievement
    Earned Skills to Pay the Bills achievement
    Earned Grand Master in First Aid achievement
    Earned Illustrious Grand Master in First Aid achievement
    Earned Explore Ghostlands achievement
    Earned Explore Eversong Woods achievement
    Earned Explore Isle of Quel'Danas achievement
    Earned Pest Control achievement
    Earned Friend or Fowl? achievement
    Earned Explore Durotar achievement
    Earned Explore Borean Tundra achievement
    Earned Explore Twilight Highlands achievement
    Earned To All The Squirrels I've Loved Before achievement
    Earned Explore Wetlands
    Earned Explore Icecrown achievement
    Earned Explore Storm Peaks achievement
    Earned Explore Zul'Drak achievement
    Earned Explore Grizzly Hills achievement
    Earned Explore Howling Fjord achievement
    Earned To All The Squirrels Who Shared My Life achievement
    Earned Explore Winterspring achievement

I Also tried to do "Going Down" but it's bugged right along with "To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me".

10. Apparently this isn't true... About it updating each time you collect points.
    I Also tried to do "Going Down" but it's bugged right along with "To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me".
    It always updated upon collecting points for me, I'll check again later when it resets. Also, which realm are you trying to get those two achievements on? I have both on Ragnaros.

11. It always updated upon collecting points for me, I'll check again later when it resets. Also, which realm are you trying to get those two achievements on? I have both on Ragnaros.
    I play on Neltharion the Cata Realm

12. I was too busy to get another achievement today but I earned another 10 points a few minutes ago, so I'll keep an eye on mine and see when it updates.

13. I Also tried to do "Going Down" but it's bugged right along with "To All the Squirrels Who Cared for Me".
    Going Down is not bugged. I have 3000+ achievement points and I definitely did Going Down too. jump from Scryer's terrace in Shattrath and you'll end up with 1% health. Also bandage yourself immediately and you'll get 2 achievements at once

14. Going Down is not bugged. I have 3000+ achievement points and I definitely did Going Down too. jump from Scryer's terrace in Shattrath and you'll end up with 1% health. Also bandage yourself immediately and you'll get 2 achievements at once
    I gained another 10 achievement points as soon as I collected points, it's still updating on collection.

15. Going Down is not bugged. I have 3000+ achievement points and I definitely did Going Down too. jump from Scryer's terrace in Shattrath and you'll end up with 1% health. Also bandage yourself immediately and you'll get 2 achievements at once

Well that's funny I can go the Scryer's Tier (59.0 , 70.7) get on my mount and go just as high as the glowing stone even a little higher and land onto the banner and end up with 250 HP left and that's less then 1% and I don't get it.

Here are the Videos I seen and I have done it by, and I still not able to get it.
    WoW - How to get the "Going Down?" Achievement = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niou7trE7Wk
    WoW Achievement - Easy "Going Down?" = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3gW3oZHZfA

I have talked to a few people and they ever say they have tried doing it and they don't get it either.
    Also all the achievements that I have posted I have still yet to receive points for them and I don't have them achievements on any other toons on this account.

Like I said I'm on Cata realm Neltharion.

First ... 223031323334 ... Last