1. For the people to lazy to do the math. Please note these calculations are based on the assumption that a person is collecting the lowest value of points for each rank.

Agent rank = 30 points in 60 days
    Emissary rank = 30 points in 50 days
    Envoy rank = 30 points in 38 days
    Ambassador = 30 points in 30 days
    Legate = 30 points in 25 days

So as you can see it will take quite some time indeed to gear through the vote shop. This system is a "play-to-win" system the more you pay the higher your rank and quicker you can get items you want.

2. GREAT JOB VERY HAPPY WITH IT !!! you guys even added garonas guise !!! luv it !!!! thank you guys !!!! for allowing us a way around bad icc groups ,crappy leaders who steal items or chose who they go to !!!! BIG TY!!

3. and I have such a problem. when I click on the Collect points he writes to me "You do not have any points to collect". This goes on for a week .....how to be?!

4. Hello i have 1.5k ach point its how i can get more? i Should earn it in the game?

5. i sincerely hope what ever decision you guys too was a far-sighted one in a good/prosperous way for the server in the long run.

6. GREAT JOB VERY HAPPY WITH IT !!! you guys even added garonas guise !!! luv it !!!! thank you guys !!!! for allowing us a way around bad icc groups ,crappy leaders who steal items or chose who they go to !!!! BIG TY!!
    Exactly. This has always been the issue with pug raids people afking, not giving a damn becuase it's a just a pug raid, ninjas and people who reserve items when we all need that same item.

7. Finally!!!! IS here,thank you warmane for releasing it.
    Gonna focus in game now.

8. Why I Cant Collect Points? its 4 Days ICant Get Points

9. uhuh!:P yeaaaahhhhh! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. one question
    i have 6000 achiev on all characters and im still getting 0.5 why
    you need to have all those achiv points in 1 char if you got that then you been banned before whitin the last year

11. I think this is a bad idea... A player could get 6k+ gs without doing any raid? What's the purpose of the game then?

12. Do I need to log in every day to collect my daily points?

First 1234513 ... Last