1. I was wondering why frostwolf items cost more than wrath of lich king items. I would think that good items for both realms would cost the same.

2. Im just curious, how did my rank drop from ambassador to envoy? I have characters on every realm with decent achievement points and have never been banned in years on this server? Yesterday i was getting 1 point per day but today when i logged in i only recieved 0.9?

3. I think the system is actually good. I like it.
    The only thing that i don't like is accessibility of heroic items in general and Heroic Sanctified sets.
    Although, as a new player getting a huge amount of achievement points may be difficult, but I just don't like seeing new players wearing heroic gear.

4. the point system is horrible now 239s like tf i can do fos pos

5. Just one curious question? Did u, staff of warmane, advise previously all the community that ICC gear and weapons by points will be taken off from marketplace in Icecrown? I only can see advertisements for Lordaeron's points marketplace to be deleted and now with no advise u take ICC gear prom point market now... i'm thinking, why this post still visible for community if there is no ICC gear or weapons from Icecrown point shop?

6. I just got enough points after saving up for a month to buy something and then you change the point shop out of nowhere.

Why would you not announce this?

7. Same , just got 29,7 points and nothing in shop...

8. All hope is lost for free to play players who do not want to pay, very disappointing

9. This is a terrible move on your side, there is absolutely no reason to remove these items.

10. I just don't understand why would you do that, those items don't affect donations and they make community happy donor or non donor.

11. ahahah no problem guys they probably will offer 100 coins to each account in xmas as a gift for non advertisement *-*

12. with this changing voteshop isnt ood at all
    ppl got those items before got vote points :d

13. I hope this is just a bug.... because youre pissing a lot of people off.

14. GM put 264 items in store and tell players Vote can buy it. players Vote everyday to get points. Now GM remove 264 items without notify, means players bean Cheated.

First ... 3038394041 Last