1. Hi i have got 1000 achiev points on my Warsong realm Chars i cant have possibility to collect points on my account can someone know why ?
    Warsong nor Blackrock realms do count towards the 1,000 unique achievement points.

2. Hi Zelta,
    do you have any idea about when will warmane return the mounts in the point shop? thanks
    No, several items were removed to enhance the gameplay and they are unlikely to return soon.

3. I hope that the merge will revive the 70-79 twink bracet... and maybe some pvp gear in vote shop if the raids will work 100%. (for 70`s)

4. Hi, I was wondering what the achievement point threshold is for each rank? I currently have about 2,500 achievement points, but on the website I am awarded 0.3 points for having 1,400 achievement points and 0.5 for having an account in Good Standing. How many more achievement points do I need to collect to jump to the next rank?

5. Hi, I was wondering what the achievement point threshold is for each rank? I currently have about 2,500 achievement points, but on the website I am awarded 0.3 points for having 1,400 achievement points and 0.5 for having an account in Good Standing. How many more achievement points do I need to collect to jump to the next rank?
    That's listed in the first post of this thread...

6. Hi i read some of the reply here, but i dont know if everyone is cool with this, i just tried to use faction change and now the cost its 30 VP thats ridiculous its was good back then at 15 now we have to vote for 30 days to change the faction of our characters... other will have to vote for 2 months is´nt that idea insane? a real fact i see is that warmane realms are losing people, yes i know lordaeron has 10k people online but others realms has no queue anymore. come one stop ruining things that where perfect , stop bringing up crazy ideas about VP shop. instead of making things better you are just making them worst i know it should not be easy but we never asked for crazy mode vote point shop either. please ....

7. Hi i read some of the reply here, but i dont know if everyone is cool with this, i just tried to use faction change and now the cost its 30 VP thats ridiculous its was good back then at 15 now we have to vote for 30 days to change the faction of our characters... other will have to vote for 2 months is´nt that idea insane? a real fact i see is that warmane realms are losing people, yes i know lordaeron has 10k people online but others realms has no queue anymore. come one stop ruining things that where perfect , stop bringing up crazy ideas about VP shop. instead of making things better you are just making them worst i know it should not be easy but we never asked for crazy mode vote point shop either. please ....
    Vote points? Where do you see vote points? Where are you voting for us in any way?
    You're getting free points for doing nothing besides playing the game and clicking something once a day, but believe you can complain that the free takes longer than you like? Just don't use it.

8. yeah well its not my fault we dont like ont of the worst ideas someone had, and WE are the players no one asked for this its was good the way it was, i mean its ok about the weapons armor mount etc, but now i have to use the "COLLECTION POINTS SYSTEM" for a month just to change the faction of my char thats a very very bad idea and the forum is for this so you all can know that we dont like your idea. besides if this change was not for a better play experience, what was it for? no one like it but they dont say a thing , dont know why but in-game they only say point shop its a bad idea but all i read here are compliments, but anyways the faction change shouldnt be 30 points thats ridiculous.

9. yeah well its not my fault we dont like ont of the worst ideas someone had, and WE are the players no one asked for this its was good the way it was, i mean its ok about the weapons armor mount etc, but now i have to use the "COLLECTION POINTS SYSTEM" for a month just to change the faction of my char thats a very very bad idea and the forum is for this so you all can know that we dont like your idea. besides if this change was not for a better play experience, what was it for? no one like it but they dont say a thing , dont know why but in-game they only say point shop its a bad idea but all i read here are compliments, but anyways the faction change shouldnt be 30 points thats ridiculous.
    Agree. Now I got 0,8 points daily, so I need 38 days to change faction... Easier to level up new char, but the gear, profs, etc... I think it would fair to do 1 free faction change per 14 days or so.

10. You two have a baffling conceptual problem in that... you come based on the assumption that you have some sort of "right" to get to change factions for free. And not just any right, but the right to do it for free and at a faster pace than we decided. Let me correct that: you don't.

11. You two have a baffling conceptual problem in that... you come based on the assumption that you have some sort of "right" to get to change factions for free. And not just any right, but the right to do it for free and at a faster pace than we decided. Let me correct that: you don't.
    oh i dont want it for free, i never said that and a 15 days(for me) 1 month for other people seems to you a faster pace? whats the point in doing it slower? the faction change cost more than an ICC 25 weapons , cmon really? i dont want it for free or any faster i just said it was good at 15 even for coins its 30 coins... thats too much

12. I think they should raise the fraction change to 90, there should be no reason to keep chaining sides, pick a side and stick with. Maybe even try and lock Alliance side out until its balance then open it up again.

13. I think they should raise the fraction change to 90, there should be no reason to keep chaining sides, pick a side and stick with. Maybe even try and lock Alliance side out until its balance then open it up again.
    man this is a game you are just another hater and im sorry im not attacking you but you must understand that, behind every screen theres a person like you and me there are no sides theres no "Alliance vs Horde" stop the hate Alliance side is the SAME as the Horde side the only difference are the toons, and everyone should know that stop hating people just because you got killed "IN" a game by a bunch of players.

14. oh i dont want it for free, i never said that and a 15 days(for me) 1 month for other people seems to you a faster pace? whats the point in doing it slower? the faction change cost more than an ICC 25 weapons , cmon really? i dont want it for free or any faster i just said it was good at 15 even for coins its 30 coins... thats too much
    You kept talking about points - which are free - and now you change to coins to claim you don't want it for free? What would time have anything to do with coins? Make up your mind about what you're talking about. And keep in mind that if you want something for points you do want it for free.

15. How hard is it to just stay within ONE faction? stop making unnessesary posts about ****
    >m-muh faction change..
    NO, shut up!

First ... 253334353637 ... Last