1. How hard is it to just stay within ONE faction? stop making unnessesary posts about ****
    >m-muh faction change..
    NO, shut up!
    First of all this is NOT a unnessesary post the post was already here, if you dont like to read thing like this just stay in-game, and is not like we change factions everyday, theres no point on making it slower than already is, if you want to make it slower then add some sort of cooldown to the option isnt that better?

2. I have no hate with alliance side, just doesn't make sense if it's 30%horde v 70% ally.

And your point that everyone behind the screen is a person, good point why u need to keep changing fractions.

I agree how hard it it to stay the same fraction.

3. Why do you feel the need to change?? What will you gain from it?

4. Why do you feel the need to change?? What will you gain from it?
    The reason is to play with my friends, i dont care if alliance win, or Horde win more bg , i dont know if alliance has more people than horde, and i dont even care, all i want is to play with my friends.

5. so it wouldn't be a problem for them to raise it to say 90 then, which would make sense to us both. around 90 days to get 90 points inst that long and i'm sure u have friends on the side u are on now or you wouldn't be on that side in the first place, right?

anyway the point i was tyring to make, is to try and stop people who keep swaping sides so many times.

6. so it wouldn't be a problem for them to raise it to say 90 then, which would make sense to us both. around 90 days to get 90 points inst that long and i'm sure u have friends on the side u are on now or you wouldn't be on that side in the first place, right?

anyway the point i was tyring to make, is to try and stop people who keep swaping sides so many times.
    theres no point in that... and why keep people from changinf sides? why do you care so much about sides? you still dont understand that both sides are the same, we see people like you everyday in-game and facebook talking about how much they hate the orther side just because they got ganked, stop it already grow up, i want to change my character faction to play with my friends but i dont need 2 of the sames characters even if 1 is horde and the other alliance, beside i dont want to level up the profession again and get all the recipes, raising to 90 makes no sense and server no purpose, stop trying to troll the forum and saty in-game because you are proposing an even more absurd idea.

7. I think a cooldown for faction change would be good the reason I say so people can't change at drop of hat it creates faction imbalance now I understand that you want play with friends on alliance which is fine. Another reason I'll add is people will change for PvP reasons on wotlk servers many horde players have moved over to alliance result is long queues times for ally and horrid loses for horde all day there was even a guy who said since he moved to ally his won 90% of his bgs.

8. I think a cooldown for faction change would be good the reason I say so people can't change at drop of hat it creates faction imbalance now I understand that you want play with friends on alliance which is fine. Another reason I'll add is people will change for PvP reasons on wotlk servers many horde players have moved over to alliance result is long queues times for ally and horrid loses for horde all day there was even a guy who said since he moved to ally his won 90% of his bgs.
    im sorry thats not true i have characters on both sides and both sides lose equally against premades of the opposite faction, alliance lose altmost all day same as horde . theres no point in changing faction for pvp reasons, i know your point before i changed to alliance i used to think that way but its NOT true if you join bg at alliance you will fight against low geared horde you are very wrong, and for other people that think alliance leveling is better thats not true horde kill all low lvls, NPC, and auctioneers just the same as alliance does, as i said before BOTH side are the same theres no difference.

9. im sorry thats not true i have characters on both sides and both sides lose equally against premades of the opposite faction, alliance lose altmost all day same as horde . theres no point in changing faction for pvp reasons, i know your point before i changed to alliance i used to think that way but its NOT true if you join bg at alliance you will fight against low geared horde you are very wrong, and for other people that think alliance leveling is better thats not true horde kill all low lvls, NPC, and auctioneers just the same as alliance does, as i said before BOTH side are the same theres no difference.
    I don't think you know what are you talking about,here on dw ally wins more,horde has no many ppl that pvp.
    And yes i am ally,and forever alliance,i started to play without friends and after some time i made friends but they went horde... i don't care... just like you said that behind every monitor is a person,and this is a game so i wouldn't really care coz i never do transfer to horde(an alliance patriot never does that) if they ever make 90points or 90coins for a transfer,i personally believe every faction should have their "owners"
    But everyone is free to do whatever he wants. So do the transfer if you need it so badly.

10. I don't think you know what are you talking about,here on dw ally wins more,horde has no many ppl that pvp.
    And yes i am ally,and forever alliance,i started to play without friends and after some time i made friends but they went horde... i don't care... just like you said that behind every monitor is a person,and this is a game so i wouldn't really care coz i never do transfer to horde(an alliance patriot never does that) if they ever make 90points or 90coins for a transfer,i personally believe every faction should have their "owners"
    But everyone is free to do whatever he wants. So do the transfer if you need it so badly.
    Alliance patrior? really i think you play too much wow kid, stop living inside the game theres no point on rising the faction transfer cost alliance and horde doesnt have "OWNERS" stop feeling a big person inside the game just because you got geared in a game, get outside and live your REAL life. And you are the one that doesnt even know what you are talking about because the factions ARE the same ofcourse you wont see it because 1. you dont have horde characters and 2. If you always join BG in premade ofcourse you will win, its totally different when you join alone, so please stop feeling the "OWNER" of the faction this is not even a Blizzard server or Realm theres no WAY you can feel like you are one of the best in the world. So please people grow up a bit stop saying things like "alliance or horde Patriot" theres o such thing, the games are only enjoyable with friends, if you dont feel like that then so sad too bad for you , but rising faction change is POINTLESS.

11. Haha, forum rage!
    It's off-topic too now...
    ...otherwise Alliance to Horde transfers should be free for a while, or at least as long as the factions are unbalanced, Horde to Alliance transfer price should be raised as well for the same period, there could be a transfer cap ofc, like 1 char per 10 hours per account, so the server won't be overtasked, but that is it. This is my view on the subject regarding this (it applies to all expansions to be honest), still, even if this is about service you can purchase with points (or coins), you should post about this subject in the suggestions section of the forums.
    PS: factions, not fractions!!! (fractions are cracks, just scroll up how many people screw it up :P )

All hail Grammar!

12. Alliance patrior? really i think you play too much wow kid, stop living inside the game theres no point on rising the faction transfer cost alliance and horde doesnt have "OWNERS" stop feeling a big person inside the game just because you got geared in a game, get outside and live your REAL life. And you are the one that doesnt even know what you are talking about because the factions ARE the same ofcourse you wont see it because 1. you dont have horde characters and 2. If you always join BG in premade ofcourse you will win, its totally different when you join alone, so please stop feeling the "OWNER" of the faction this is not even a Blizzard server or Realm theres no WAY you can feel like you are one of the best in the world. So please people grow up a bit stop saying things like "alliance or horde Patriot" theres o such thing, the games are only enjoyable with friends, if you dont feel like that then so sad too bad for you , but rising faction change is POINTLESS.
    Hahaaha,LOOOOL.

You're the kid here man,in the end you realise that this is a meaningless game and bla bla,totally wasting time when you can make progress in real world,yet you keep playing here like one addicted perhaps(just my 2 cnets)
    I wanted to point out that sometimes i like to role play,i never play horde,so for me there is no need that reduce of cost transfer.
    And what you said about get outside and live your life kid,same applies to you my friend and i think you nees it more than me,i barelly play 2-3 times per month i just log from my phone to see how people cry/complain.
    Let the stuff do what they do,they know better than you what has to be done.
    I just surf "random threads"
    Have a nice day!

P.s on your previous post you said that pvp does not require faction transfers to balance things out? Ok... its pointless,i see how known about your realm you're.

13. Hahaaha,LOOOOL.

You're the kid here man,in the end you realise that this is a meaningless game and bla bla,totally wasting time when you can make progress in real world,yet you keep playing here like one addicted perhaps(just my 2 cnets)
    I wanted to point out that sometimes i like to role play,i never play horde,so for me there is no need that reduce of cost transfer.
    And what you said about get outside and live your life kid,same applies to you my friend and i think you nees it more than me,i barelly play 2-3 times per month i just log from my phone to see how people cry/complain.
    Let the stuff do what they do,they know better than you what has to be done.
    I just surf "random threads"
    Have a nice day!

P.s on your previous post you said that pvp does not require faction transfers to balance things out? Ok... its pointless,i see how known about your realm you're.
    see an ABSURD response from a kid... and yeah ofcourse you only surf random threatds, yeah right... cmon grow up your answer makes no sense at ALL
    and yeah ofcourse you only play 2-3 time per month and you feel the "OWNER" of the alliance yeah right. this is what people like you answer when they see themselves cornered with nothing of value to answer. btw you can post all you want i will just ignore furter answers from a kid :) have a nice day.

14. So ive read alot of this and im still confused a bit. Lets say for the sake of understanding that i have two characters on the same account..... one character get a exploring nagrand achievement that the other does not have and the other character gets a exploring borean tundra achievement that the other character does not have..... each character gets +10 for the individuals but does my account as far as the point system get +20 because they were both new achievements?

First ... 263435363738 ... Last