1. Hi again warmane.(my english bad srry)

My Q. about "achi points.".Its points stack on acc. for every character ?

Ex : First char 1000p + Second char. 1000p = 2Kp ?

2. Complains about the point shop? its free... Can be like me and use a credit card.. Donations = BIS gear =) Quickly

3. Several people mentioned they couldn't collect any points - error message You dont have any points to collect (or something like this). Bear in mind - it says you need at least 1000 achievement points to be eligible to collect points.

4. what a disappointment. the level 271 items are only weapons (and I have already bought tank paladin one hand axe from Lich King heroic lev.284).
    stuff like BIS pala tank trinket Unidentifiable Organ lev 264 are not available. Only level 251 is!

5. How long does it take to the account panel update with the achiev points you have in game?

6. nice: I have checked the whole market now. removing BOE and anything else besides weapons and armor, I have now ZERO items to pick in point marketplace. your intent was to make people play more? well, this is a big fail for me.
    I hope you're giving away some coin at xmas for those who spent many this year...

7. I hope they will put the 277 weapon for 29vp, 284 item lvl gear for 30vp & smourne for 180vp cause hc & normal gear only 1 coin different on coin shop. :D

8. Missing Tier 3 [Game Unbalance]

The wrath of the lich king point shop has been re-released.
    The problem is that the T3 sets and other items from old Naxxramas bosses have been available in the point marketplace until this re-release, and they are no longer obtainable in game because they no longer drop as of patch 3.0.2. This fact is the real issue and a strong reason to include them in the new point marketplace: to preserve the existing game balance in the 60-69 Twinking bracket.

Please, consider adding these items to the point marketplace in the near future or you will be damaging/discouraging Twinking in the 60-69 bracket.

9. Old enough to have kids of my own, so I wouldn't say little. And there is no argument, since your replies don't really have anything to do with what I typed to begin with.
    You were saying how it's easy to get gears via point shop and that the items are too cheap. I proved you wrong using simple math. Later on you failed to prove me wrong and just went down on my English. Yea, excuse me that it's only second out of 4 languages that I speak. Oh, and the "little girl" was as you can see again, in quotation marks. As such, I was referring to you first using "little boys" when replying to my post. Aka, I gave you the taste of your own crap.

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily.

Now can someone please explain "unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions". I only play wotlk Deathwing and at the moment I'm sitting on 2450 points so if I have achievement farm on my main toon does that mean shouldn't this 2450 increase?
    That means if for example, you have 2 lvl 80 characters on one account and they both have 600 achiev points. Out of those 600, they have 200 achiev points that are the same on both chars (lvl 80 and such achievs). Those count only once, so they each have 400 achiev points that are different on those 2 toons and 200 that are the same, meaning you got 1k unique achiev points. Hope this helps.

@ Cerberus - They said they'll probably implement lower level tier gears later on.

10. Based on what was posted in the OP (listed below) I should be getting a full point but i've only been .9. I have 2615 Achievement points and and have account in good standing, but ive been getting 0.9 points per vote.

"Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5"
    (...)
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    How exactly did you get that 0.5 + 0.4 = 1.0?

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily.

Now can someone please explain "unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions". I only play wotlk Deathwing and at the moment I'm sitting on 2450 points so if I have achievement farm on my main toon does that mean shouldn't this 2450 increase?
    Hi again warmane.(my english bad srry)

My Q. about "achi points.".Its points stack on acc. for every character ?

Ex : First char 1000p + Second char. 1000p = 2Kp ?
    "Unique" as in repeats don't count. Having the same achievement on a dozen characters will only count once. If a character has an achievement that none of your character does, it counts.

11. I think this point shop is a good idea.

To address the PVP people that are complaining about not having achievement points. It is very easy to get 1k achievement points. Just go do some outland dungeons or visit every place on the map and you are there. Before in order to get PVE trinkets that you wanted to get for pvp you had to get a set of pve gear, then do raids until the piece you wanted dropped. That could take months if not a year. Now if you just do a few achieves and collect your points you can get it easier.

To the people saying "AMG NO FREE GEARZ". This game has been out for 7 years. 7 YEARS. This game is one of the easiest games that has ever existed. Even on retail where every boss works 100% 25hc raids are a piece of cake. I promise you the raids are no harder on this server. If people want gear fast they will do raids and get gear. 99% of people will do raids and get their one missing piece from the point shop. the 1% that just sit for 2 years waiting and slowly getting themselves to 264-271 ilvl? who cares. They will have to learn the fights and get experience anyway if they want to get 284 item level. Also the difference between 264 and 277 / 271 and 284 is huge. Its the difference between 10-16k dps and 20-30k+ dps. Most people probably dont know that as they have not reached that item level.

This gives people a reason to enjoy and explore more of the game by completing achievement points. Which adds more content and experiences available to the game rather than waiting for 1 hour to get pugs ready to go to a raid and have it all get ninja'd. or sitting in thousands of bgs while donors farm your spawn. As the fixes to Lordaeron get pushed to our servers we will see more and more achievements possible and easier to get.

Finally WHO CARES? why does it matter if other people have gear. They arent you, other people getting gear does not mean you have less gear, in fact with more people collecting vote points for hard to get trinkets means they will be easier to obtain in game. The only reason people care about others getting gear is it because it makes them less great in comparison. Well here's the secret: it wont matter if other people have gear if you have the same gear AND you play better than them. Go learn your class and be good at the game if you want to act like you are better than people.

12. How exactly did you get that 0.5 + 0.4 = 1.0?

"Unique" as in repeats don't count. Having the same achievement on a dozen characters will only count once. If a character has an achievement that none of your character does, it counts.
    Thanks for reply at the moment I farming achievements on my main toon to get the extra 0.3 points to get 1.2 points each day my next question how does it take to update on the site? Say I farm 200 achievement points that on my main toon that don't have on my alts so 200+2450 should put me on 2650 when does the site update and add the 200 points?

13. Achievement thing is worst thing ever In my opinion.
    Who goes and farm Achievement points on a private server?
    And seeing some are impossible to get because things aren't coded yet
    You would be surprised there are guys with 6k, 7k and even saw one guy with 8k achievement points I myself had 6k achievement points on my blood elf rogue before moltdown. It depends on the person if they have the energy, will and energy to grind for achievement points.

14. Just Armor and wep from market? Ty Molten i dont need to vote anymore.

First ... 67891018 ... Last