1. I really,really hope that this prices on the released market shop of frostwolf aren't the real prices, because, it's insane , itens that once were 3 points (on new values) for more than 20 , just insane ...
    Lol ikr, next thing I'll see is wotlk gear for 30 pts each.

Farewell, my beloved ulduar transmog. Should have bought when it cost 15 times less. Oh well, I guess it's time to raid Ulduar and get it legit. Jk, not open. GG WP

2. Hey guys, I forgot.. Happy monthsary for "Point Reset and Rework" until now seems have no good WORK that has been done ... KUDOS \m/

3. Hey guys, I forgot.. Happy monthsary for "Point Reset and Rework" until now seems have no good WORK that has been done ... KUDOS \m/
    I'm guessing you haven't tried checking it out lately. The shops are released for all of the realms.

4. Everything Seems To be fine it just takes more than a Month for Each Item , But i didnt expect that They'll remove the Points for Now and the whole system is gonna change :P

5. The system points give a chance for me to get DBW and STS item. I've been raiding constantly every week in icc 25n and rs25n for about 2 months and still not getting it since the drop rate is low and my rolling always sucks. I guess system points is my plan B since im not gonna add another donation. :P

6. The system points give a chance for me to get DBW and STS item. I've been raiding constantly every week in icc 25n and rs25n for about 2 months and still not getting it since the drop rate is low and my rolling always sucks. I guess system points is my plan B since im not gonna add another donation. :P
    u Could have Joined a Guild :P

7. WTF is with this prices for points gear in MOP
    LVL 390 item from cataclysm cost 30 points ? OMFG
    Are you for real ?

8. Since the new marketplace, released, I noticed less players online & less raid on pug. I think new marketplace will make players, online only for in-game daily & vote. No need to do raid anymore, which makes the game pointless. The only benefit left in donor accounts only trade and now warmane put epic items on vote point marketplace. Lots of donors disappoint with this new marketplace cause warmane has already removed the old coin gifting.

9. You ****ing wankers! We are waiting for so long for you to release market place since half of items that we need for transmog or something else are not available within the game, and you did what? Cata item is 32 points and i can collect nearly 1 point a day? WTF! Second, where are old things? Where is lightforge armor, where are some low level bs recipes, its like you avoided to insert rare gear lwer than 80. Why? You spent all your energy for WOTLK players and we again stood up. I'm playing here for 6 years and seriously thinking of leaving, since you give 0 ****s for MOP/CATA pllayers and focus mainly on WOTLK.

10. I don't know but I can't even access the marketplace.
    http://prntscr.com/8p0ntc
    http://prntscr.com/8p0o24

11. Really Disappointing ! ive been playing for years here and ive donated over 600$ or More on this game and Server and all ive seen is that im getting more LiMited by every update or new release ! i Think There Should Be a PoOL To Allow US For New Market place or Old Market Place ! this is So LiMited ! i Get it that u guys Trying to make it better but this is not what we expected ! in Old market place we were able to purchase stuff with lower Stats but atleast a fair price ! and we had toOmany options but this new system doesnt seems ok , we should vote for like a month or 45 days and in the end all we get is nothing...

12. Really Disappointing ! ive been playing for years here and ive donated over 600$ or More on this game and Server and all ive seen is that im getting more LiMited by every update or new release ! i Think There Should Be a PoOL To Allow US For New Market place or Old Market Place ! this is So LiMited ! i Get it that u guys Trying to make it better but this is not what we expected ! in Old market place we were able to purchase stuff with lower Stats but atleast a fair price ! and we had toOmany options but this new system doesnt seems ok , we should vote for like a month or 45 days and in the end all we get is nothing...
    I'm totally agree with you. Putting end game gears like this is too much and will be bad for long terms. Usually players only need weapon & trinkets. It means only in 3 months they will get all they want and the game will be boring.

13. You ****ing wankers! We are waiting for so long for you to release market place since half of items that we need for transmog or something else are not available within the game, and you did what? Cata item is 32 points and i can collect nearly 1 point a day? WTF! Second, where are old things? Where is lightforge armor, where are some low level bs recipes, its like you avoided to insert rare gear lwer than 80. Why? You spent all your energy for WOTLK players and we again stood up. I'm playing here for 6 years and seriously thinking of leaving, since you give 0 ****s for MOP/CATA pllayers and focus mainly on WOTLK.
    Yea, word! How dare they give us free stuff? How they dare trying to make one expansion better at a time, that will also make others better in their own time? How dare they?

Really Disappointing ! ive been playing for years here and ive donated over 600$ or More on this game and Server and all ive seen is that im getting more LiMited by every update or new release ! i Think There Should Be a PoOL To Allow US For New Market place or Old Market Place ! this is So LiMited ! i Get it that u guys Trying to make it better but this is not what we expected ! in Old market place we were able to purchase stuff with lower Stats but atleast a fair price ! and we had toOmany options but this new system doesnt seems ok , we should vote for like a month or 45 days and in the end all we get is nothing...
    Your nickname says it all and this typing... dyslexic much?

I'm totally agree with you. Putting end game gears like this is too much and will be bad for long terms. Usually players only need weapon & trinkets. It means only in 3 months they will get all they want and the game will be boring.
    Yes, they will get a non bis weapon, 2 non bis trinkets and they're gonna run around naked like that around Dalaran. Please, in future think before you post...

14. Mhm, i'm gonna facepalm as well at your stupidity. Bring in a proper argument

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last