1. Mhm, i'm gonna facepalm as well at your stupidity. Bring in a proper argument
    He facepalmed you cause there is no marketplace for Lordaeron you nib...

2. The only valid point I've seen is the one about the PvP communityand the fact they were not taken in consideration when this new system was implemented getting 1000 achievement points when only doing PvP isn't easy getting enough points to get the max points would take forever. I imagine PvPers just want the trinkets and weapons which normally they wouldn't be able to get without stepping into a dungeon and probably mounts as well so maybe Warmane developers should take that into account.

Also will warmane be gifting points for things like milestones eg having 50k likes on the facebook page or 30k follwers on twiiter etc
    And will we still be able to get double points during christmas week like its be done the last 3 years?

3. The only valid point I've seen is the one about the PvP communityand the fact they were not taken in consideration when this new system was implemented getting 1000 achievement points when only doing PvP isn't easy getting enough points to get the max points would take forever. I imagine PvPers just want the trinkets and weapons which normally they wouldn't be able to get without stepping into a dungeon and probably mounts as well so maybe Warmane developers should take that into account.

Also will warmane be gifting points for things like milestones eg having 50k likes on the facebook page or 30k follwers on twiiter etc
    And will we still be able to get double points during christmas week like its be done the last 3 years?
    Yess gift me points

Warmane <3

4. The only valid point I've seen is the one about the PvP communityand the fact they were not taken in consideration when this new system was implemented getting 1000 achievement points when only doing PvP isn't easy getting enough points to get the max points would take forever. I imagine PvPers just want the trinkets and weapons which normally they wouldn't be able to get without stepping into a dungeon and probably mounts as well so maybe Warmane developers should take that into account.

But, yet again, doing only PvP is a choice. The player is limiting himself willingly. We are rewarding World of Warcraft players, not PvP players. PvP is a minor part of the content of the game, no matter how much some people try to act like it's the center of it all. This is comparable to twinks complaining we should nerf end game content so they can do it with their level 19 characters. Except that this is even worse, since it's about us giving free rewards to players who are playing the game and exploring the content our team has worked and continues working to provide.

Those promotions ended. I haven't heard anything about starting a new one. And, to be sincere, with the attitude we're getting from so many people, you can count on my vote being "no" if I'm polled about it.

5. That is quite true PvP is minor part of this game most of PvP community tend to forget that WoW started as PvE game the PvP part came in much later.

6. OK.... I really try to be understanding and supportive to staff on their decisions they make, after all it is your website your store and your realms. But i really have to ask what were you thinking on the point store you released for Cata????? There is this thing in Cata and MOP called TRANSMOG alot of players love it and when i went to the new store you have pretty much killed transmog and messed up the economy in the marketplace!! First of all the gear we love so much for transmog is usually below lvl 232 but if by chance we want to use something you do have, with this new point system it is way over priced. So pretty much no gear for transmog and because of this if we want to find it in the marketplace in game, the players that happen to have a piece of uncommon gear drop they are selling it for ridiculous prices because they realize they can profit off this very big mistake you have made.
    I used the store for transmog and mounts and companions and now i cant. And unless i am rich i cannot buy most pieces in the marketplace. I really have to ask staff what you had against us doing transmog? Why would you take out gear we used for that? And why are you charging 17 points for a piece of uncommon lvl 232 gear??? What use is it for anything other than looks!!
    I truly apologize if i am being disrespectful but this is upsetting...

7. OK.... I really try to be understanding and supportive to staff on their decisions they make, after all it is your website your store and your realms. But i really have to ask what were you thinking on the point store you released for Cata????? There is this thing in Cata and MOP called TRANSMOG alot of players love it and when i went to the new store you have pretty much killed transmog and messed up the economy in the marketplace!! First of all the gear we love so much for transmog is usually below lvl 232 but if by chance we want to use something you do have, with this new point system it is way over priced. So pretty much no gear for transmog and because of this if we want to find it in the marketplace in game, the players that happen to have a piece of uncommon gear drop they are selling it for ridiculous prices because they realize they can profit off this very big mistake you have made.
    I used the store for transmog and mounts and companions and now i cant. And unless i am rich i cannot buy most pieces in the marketplace. I really have to ask staff what you had against us doing transmog? Why would you take out gear we used for that? And why are you charging 17 points for a piece of uncommon lvl 232 gear??? What use is it for anything other than looks!!
    They said they would add old gear and mounts and things at a later time. They are more concerned with fixing bugs and releasing new content at the moment

8. OK.... I really try to be understanding and supportive to staff on their decisions they make, after all it is your website your store and your realms. But i really have to ask what were you thinking on the point store you released for Cata????? There is this thing in Cata and MOP called TRANSMOG alot of players love it and when i went to the new store you have pretty much killed transmog and messed up the economy in the marketplace!! First of all the gear we love so much for transmog is usually below lvl 232 but if by chance we want to use something you do have, with this new point system it is way over priced. So pretty much no gear for transmog and because of this if we want to find it in the marketplace in game, the players that happen to have a piece of uncommon gear drop they are selling it for ridiculous prices because they realize they can profit off this very big mistake you have made.
    Killed transmogrification? Because now you can't just rely on the point shop for it all, making it something to complement what you get in-game?
    That was the whole point: making the store something people keep in the back of their minds to fill gaps in equipment, not to be something you just click once per day for a few days and skip doing content.

Yes, Mists of Pandaria is lacking content, but it's being worked on, Spark made a post about what is being done a couple days ago even.

9. I have not read anything saying that they will add low lvl gear back, all i have read is they will possibly add mounts and companions back at some future time.
    Edifice was pretty clear on the first page of the rework thread.

Removals
    - Profession related items such as materials and patterns
    - Bags
    - Mounts and Companions

Changes
    - Lower end northrend items will cost the same or slightly more
    - Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    - All bind on equip items removed from the point shops
    - All heroic weapons and armor will be unavailable

And for the record if i am able to get items in game i try, i didnt just rely on the store for things and i am not one of these people who skip content. I have done whole quest chains for a piece of gear and run Violet hold over and over in hopes for a bow to drop. But it was nice to be able to get pieces of gear when you couldn't get it to drop or couldn't get it because nothing is open, and now it is either not there in store or its way over priced.
    Anyway at this point i will just wait for the old content to come kinda like i have been waiting for my black drake from the closed Obsidian Sanctum and i will just use the point system to get end game items because after all that makes way more sense. And of course if i get a lvl 150 uncommon item to drop that is worth about 15 gold i can always sell it for 15k in the marketplace like the others and make some gold.

10. Hats off

OK.... I really try to be understanding and supportive to staff on their decisions they make, after all it is your website your store and your realms. But i really have to ask what were you thinking on the point store you released for Cata????? There is this thing in Cata and MOP called TRANSMOG alot of players love it and when i went to the new store you have pretty much killed transmog and messed up the economy in the marketplace!! First of all the gear we love so much for transmog is usually below lvl 232 but if by chance we want to use something you do have, with this new point system it is way over priced. So pretty much no gear for transmog and because of this if we want to find it in the marketplace in game, the players that happen to have a piece of uncommon gear drop they are selling it for ridiculous prices because they realize they can profit off this very big mistake you have made.
    Well said mate.

11. Killed transmogrification? Because now you can't just rely on the point shop for it all, making it something to complement what you get in-game?
    That was the whole point: making the store something people keep in the back of their minds to fill gaps in equipment, not to be something you just click once per day for a few days and skip doing content.

Yes, Mists of Pandaria is lacking content, but it's being worked on, Spark made a post about what is being done a couple days ago even.
    HOW to get it ingame, when nothing is working ?!?!?!?!? what content ? GIB ICC

12. Well since we can't get our transmog items, atleast fix the dungeons/raids so we can get them!

13. HOW to get it ingame, when nothing is working ?!?!?!?!? what content ? GIB ICC
    Well since we can't get our transmog items, atleast fix the dungeons/raids so we can get them!
    Try to read the whole post, including the last line, not just the part you can whine about.

14. There is some gear available now. But I can't see the ICC HC versions of the items for my xmog. T.T

15. Yes, they will get a non bis weapon, 2 non bis trinkets and they're gonna run around naked like that around Dalaran. Please, in future think before you post...
    I think you misunderstood about what I said. Who's talking about running around naked on dalaran? The hardest part of gearing up are getting a good weapon & trinkets. Chest, back, wrist, feet, rings, legs, neck (wodin, etc) & some 245+ items are buyable via AH & vendors. Less than 3 months from now I could make a new char and reach 5.7k+ easily. Please, in future think before you reply...

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last