1. Im sorry i have 1000+ ap on my char lastwonder paladin but i cannot vote my realm is warsong please help i dont know what to do....

2. Of course. The message is "don't break our rules and get banned," not "break them just a little."
    so why bother with bans with different leght? Let's ban everyone for 20 days for example and if they start to complain reply them "hey but u break the rules, deal with it". So that's a problem with this server. U wanna do something new, try doing it and them we find out that you do only half of the job. And we can see effects of acting like this in our new voting system, our new market, and many other things on the mop server like rf, chain for serpent flying etc etc

3. so why bother with bans with different leght?
    ... because bans are a punishment for an offense, which can have varied degrees of severity... which has NOTHING to do with the fact we give an extra 0.5 point to people who haven't been banned?

4. Well i have one problem with this vote system.
    "points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points."
    I'v deleted my char from DW, who has 2000+ achie points, there i had most points of all chars. Also i deleted my char on Lord, which was mistake, and i want to revive him now and continue to play only on Lord and Blackrock. Problem is i have 8.3 vote pts, i think, and now, even if i play on BR (not inactive acc, actualy very active), only there for now, i cant vote. And getting 1000 achie pts there is not something u can do whenever u want. So i suggest considering change that "must have" 1000 achie pts, cause BR players are in bad possition then, even if we r active. At least give us "no ban" points.

5. Last I heard Blackrock and Warsong achievement points aren't counted, considering how they are instant max level servers. Getting 1000 unique achievement points across some characters there is actually considered too easy because of that.

6. ... because bans are a punishment for an offense, which can have varied degrees of severity... which has NOTHING to do with the fact we give an extra 0.5 point to people who haven't been banned?
    geez and some people are banned for using exploits, which had no idea, and still they have to wait ONE YEAR with others who INTENTIONALLY use hacks, offense language, advertisment and stuff like that. This is just so wrong and you're so merciless in this topic. I just give up. GJ

7. Last I heard Blackrock and Warsong achievement points aren't counted, considering how they are instant max level servers. Getting 1000 unique achievement points across some characters there is actually considered too easy because of that.
    Thats just great. I would like to see that guy who said that to get 1000 achie pts on BR. I dont want to say its impossible, but its HARDER than on other servers. If they r so smart, then script low lvl dungeons there, quests etc so it can be compared to pve realms.

8. Guys seriously. Its FREE POINTS. on a FREE SERVER. Just accept whatever rules they have and stop complaining. If you cant get points by playing on blackrock well then how about you go make a character on neltharion. Level him up to 85. Buy epic flying and explore the world and bam. youre at like 2000 points. Then you can go back to blackrock and pvp all you want earning .9 points a day. Its only going to take you a week. But instead you'll probably just whine and complain for the next week about how you arent getting free stuff because the system / world doesnt revolve around you. Stop being lazy and do something about it. Go get the achieves on another server. Besides. They are just points.

9. I finally reached 3010 achievement points. and without PVP or world events it's hard! too bad Uldaman is bugged and you can't complete the all classic dungeon achievement

10. Guys seriously. Its FREE POINTS. on a FREE SERVER. Just accept whatever rules they have and stop complaining. If you cant get points by playing on blackrock well then how about you go make a character on neltharion. Level him up to 85. Buy epic flying and explore the world and bam. youre at like 2000 points. Then you can go back to blackrock and pvp all you want earning .9 points a day. Its only going to take you a week. But instead you'll probably just whine and complain for the next week about how you arent getting free stuff because the system / world doesnt revolve around you. Stop being lazy and do something about it. Go get the achieves on another server. Besides. They are just points.
    Well we have to complain for something that is not right. Right? Thats how ppl change things. I wont surely make some new char on some realm and lvl him few days, then doing some achies with char that i dont even want to play just to get 2 pts so i could revive char. And doing all that just because someones bad decision.

11. I finally reached 3010 achievement points. and without PVP or world events it's hard! too bad Uldaman is bugged and you can't complete the all classic dungeon achievement
    Well done man this why they made this point system for people to play the game and do content which they would otherwise skip or ignore all together.

12. Well done man this why they made this point system for people to play the game and do content which they would otherwise skip or ignore all together.
    I hope they re-add mounts/pets and other stuff to the marketplace, as now there is only 1 equip item I need and I'll be done.

13. just because i dont go for achievements on my 2nd account doesnt mean i shouldnt get points. i made it when they gave 3 free lvl ups after crash so i dont have leveling achieves,questing etc. way to punish people who dont care about achievements.

14. just because i dont go for achievements on my 2nd account doesnt mean i shouldnt get points. i made it when they gave 3 free lvl ups after crash so i dont have leveling achieves,questing etc. way to punish people who dont care about achievements.
    Yes, it does means you shouldn't get points on that account. Points are and have always been exclusive to the account you get them with. While you may have as many accounts as you like, each is treated separately.

No, as I myself have already said, no one is being "punished" for anything. No one has any inherent right for free points to get free stuff. What you have is the right to meet the criteria to earn those free points. If you don't care about playing the content enough to get the minimum 1000 achievement points, you're simply stating you also don't care about the free points.

15. Yes, it does means you shouldn't get points on that account. Points are and have always been exclusive to the account you get them with. While you may have as many accounts as you like, each is treated separately.

No, as I myself have already said, no one is being "punished" for anything. No one has any inherent right for free points to get free stuff. What you have is the right to meet the criteria to earn those free points. If you don't care about playing the content enough to get the minimum 1000 achievement points, you're simply stating you also don't care about the free points.
    i wasnt saying i should get points on a different account becquse i get them on my main account. im saying even in retaail i didnt care about achievements so forcing some to get them is stupid

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last