1. There is no topic how i can get higher activity rank.. there is only info how many points i can get depends of achievements... so any1 can answer me ? how can i get higher avctivity rank than Agent ? and how the **** my friend have envoy when he have 1k5 achi and about 7 days played and i have Agent where i have 3k achi and 10 days played ?

2. They're minor upgrades, and the HC Bauble just gives some extra mana regen which is pretty much useless. Therefor every healer in PVP everywhere is going to have it for free.
    So your first post wasn't really about warmane "losing" income, it's the more "fair game" that scares you. :P

There is no topic how i can get higher activity rank.. there is only info how many points i can get depends of achievements... so any1 can answer me ? how can i get higher avctivity rank than Agent ? and how the **** my friend have envoy when he have 1k5 achi and about 7 days played and i have Agent where i have 3k achi and 10 days played ?
    Your account got banned for something obviously?

3. I'ma big and old boy and nothing you said, your nick or your forum pic indicate that you're a girl or whatnot. Which I don't give a damn about, your crap smells the same to me.

Your first sentence and then the what comes behind it don't add up. In 15-17 months that would take me to gear a char with NON BiS gear via points, I could BiS gear 5 others via raids. So either your 4.0 in math is BS, or you're just being sidetracked by your own (butt)hurt sense of what the prices should be.
    I'm just going to assume that you don't understand English very well, since that is what your post seems to indicate.

4. Your account got banned for something obviously?
    Yes but this was before wipe

5. Achievement thing is worst thing ever In my opinion.
    Who goes and farm Achievement points on a private server?
    And seeing some are impossible to get because things aren't coded yet

6. Yes but this was before wipe
    Doesn't matter, the site account info was saved, so your ban still stands as a backset to your point collection.

Achievement thing is worst thing ever In my opinion.
    Who goes and farm Achievement points on a private server?
    And seeing some are impossible to get because things aren't coded yet
    You need 1k achiev points on your account to get points. You can get that easily by just playing the game, even if you're playing just one aspect of the game (PvE or PvP). If you're doing both, 1k achiev points is a joke.

I'm just going to assume that you don't understand English very well, since that is what your post seems to indicate.
    Pathetic grievance when arguments fail wont do you any good "little girl".

7. I'm curious what the Achievement point values are. I'm at 1080 Achievement Points which gives me 0.3 vote points per day (+0.5 for good account standing)

8. I'm curious what the Achievement point values are. I'm at 1080 Achievement Points which gives me 0.3 vote points per day (+0.5 for good account standing)
    Quoting from the main post:
    You can earn all the way up to 1.2.

Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.

9. My account status is "in good standing" but I get 0.3 points instead of 0.8 is this because my account status is not correctly updated? (I have been banned a few months ago for something on the forum (also got me banned ingame)) or is the whole goodstanding bonus not fhere yet?

10. My account status is "in good standing" but I get 0.3 points instead of 0.8 is this because my account status is not correctly updated? (I have been banned a few months ago for something on the forum (also got me banned ingame)) or is the whole goodstanding bonus not fhere yet?
    Account status should not be appearing as ''good standing'', as you have been banned in-game before. The point value should be correct, however.

11. Doesn't matter, the site account info was saved, so your ban still stands as a backset to your point collection.

You need 1k achiev points on your account to get points. You can get that easily by just playing the game, even if you're playing just one aspect of the game (PvE or PvP). If you're doing both, 1k achiev points is a joke.

Pathetic grievance when arguments fail wont do you any good "little girl".
    Old enough to have kids of my own, so I wouldn't say little. And there is no argument, since your replies don't really have anything to do with what I typed to begin with.

12. Based on what was posted in the OP (listed below) I should be getting a full point but i've only been .9. I have 2615 Achievement points and and have account in good standing, but ive been getting 0.9 points per vote.

You can earn all the way up to 1.2.

Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.

13. Its the same for me:
    Account got banned, within the past year.
    Getting 0.3 or 0.4 currently.
    But Account is beeing shown as "in good standing".

14. Account status should not be appearing as ''good standing'', as you have been banned in-game before. The point value should be correct, however.
    Ah too bad... had a little hope... ;)
    Anyway, hereby the bug report: it's not working (yet) visually.

15. You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily.

Now can someone please explain "unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions". I only play wotlk Deathwing and at the moment I'm sitting on 2450 points so if I have achievement farm on my main toon does that mean shouldn't this 2450 increase?

First ... 5678917 ... Last