1. Just Armor and wep from market? Ty Molten i dont need to vote anymore.
    You weren't "voting" for a very long time now. You were simply collecting free points that you got for nothing (actually, you just had to log your acc once a day - very hard and requiring, right?). Also, if you weren't so lazy and ignorant (maybe kind of a dumbledore too?), you'd see in topics all around forums that they're gonna implement mounts and other fancy crap later on. This is just the beginning.

2. I see the unmatched versions of ICC rep rings are added. So basically if i am a warrior, I can get both the agi and strength rings and upgrade them to endless versions. Will the rings be on a different cd like on Blackrock, and proc at the same time?

I suggest removing these rings.

3. Hello All.
    First, I think you have done a good job with the pricing of the new market place. But am I wrong or did you say there aren't gonna be any heroic items in the shop for points? So what is it with all the heroic toc 25 gear (ilvl 258)? i thought people would start doing that raid now, but like it stands atm, doesnt look like it sadly.

4. Thanks for reply at the moment I farming achievements on my main toon to get the extra 0.3 points to get 1.2 points each day my next question how does it take to update on the site? Say I farm 200 achievement points that on my main toon that don't have on my alts so 200+2450 should put me on 2650 when does the site update and add the 200 points?
    That's something you'd need Edifice to answer.

5. Why do you people think that suddenly everyone's gonna stop raiding this or that just cause there's some items on the point shop? Those who were raiding before are gonna continue do so, point shop or no. Simply cause it's much faster to gear a char by raiding than collecting those points. Shop is here eventually to get an item or two that you might miss, not to full gear your char (gl with that if it's your plan).

6. You should really enable edit on this topic, this way I wouldn't have to double post (not that I need to but want to answer a fellow player).

Thanks for reply at the moment I farming achievements on my main toon to get the extra 0.3 points to get 1.2 points each day my next question how does it take to update on the site? Say I farm 200 achievement points that on my main toon that don't have on my alts so 200+2450 should put me on 2650 when does the site update and add the 200 points?
    I think you just need to relog. I was farming some 100 achiev points missing on one of my accounts and I was able to collect points on site just a few minutes after hitting the 1k mark and reloggin.

7. There is some kind of a big lie in the rework, I have to say. You said, that points will be squished 10 times, but also prices of old items will be squished 10 times. So, for example [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]'s old cost was like 77 points (if i remember well), so now it should cost 7 (or 8). But now it's 17, so it takes twice that much to get it :P

But still, I am so happy that point shop came out :) Good job guys :P
    This is what's confusing me too. Seems like all they did for me was limit how many points I can collect to .8 or 8 before... instead of 10.

And then they went and increased the prices of all the items by a **** ton. An item that was 107 points before is now 17...which is like increasing it to 170.

Umm... ok?

8. How to get Legate title, I'm at Ambassador and i really want to get that Legate, please answer me.

9. It was said that points would be divided by 10 and costs would be divided by 10. It was just a rebuttal to people complaining they would need to gather a hundred points, one per day, to get items now. We didn't say specific prices would remain the same just divided by 10. Why would it be said the Marketplace and costs were being reworked otherwise?

The only lie is the one you told yourself in this.

10. This is ****ing bull**** ...promote pve players and **** on pvp players...big fail. I play here a few years only pvp never got ban and now with my 400 ach you can kiss my ***...gg

11. This is ****ing bull**** ...promote pve players and **** on pvp players...big fail. I play here a few years only pvp never got ban and now with my 400 ach you can kiss my ***...gg
    You're so right man. How dare they change how they give you free stuff on their free server! So selfish of them.. lol

12. How to get Legate title, I'm at Ambassador and i really want to get that Legate, please answer me.
    Look through the previous pages, it was answered at least 2 or 3 times.

13. Yeah well do your math again cause 107 divided by 10 = 10.7...not 17. The costs for every item in the point marketplace were increased substantially due to this change. Not that i'm complaining... It's just what Warmane said they were going to do... they didn't do it lol

14. Doing a Grand job Warmane ! good for you

15. You guys said you will add mounts and companions at a later date will the mounts include those super rare drops that have a less 1% drop chance? Because to get some of thee mounts you have to be extremely lucky mounts like Fiery warhorse. headless horsemans mount, the zul'gurub raptor etc.

First ... 789101119 ... Last