1. Hi , i have a problem , i can't connect to the server.. when i try to connect it says ''connecting'' and it stay like that like 20 sec and after i got '' log in server down'' or '' unable to connect please try again later. or bla bla blizzard etc''
    i deleted the cache folder i restarted modem and pc still can't ...
    i even tryed 2 accounts and same thing.

2. I don't like that!

it's really bad idea!

3. Like moderator said, good standing only means currently you're not being banned. FYI, the ban penalty will last for a year from the day you got banned. so good luck
    Oh wow ok... And I got banned for no reason and couldn't appeal it oh well. (I'm mot blaming you)

4. WTB new items (not armor and weapons) on market place! When?

5. Guys, I have a question, noone can answer me 100% sure or at least almost 100% sure. If i got banned in the past, thats that mean ill never get that 0.5 points? or it has to go certen amount of time or i have to reach certen amount of achiv. points? My account status is ' in good standing' but i got banned few months ago, for afk botting(dont jump on me, was not me who was playing then... and thats actually the biggest problem, i cant get 0.5 points thanks to my damn cousin)

Cheers

6. this just proves my past statements about this new system sucking so bad at making the pvp server a pve server, totally not cool.
    i do not raid. i have not done any dungeons nor will i ever.
    yet i get screwed voting point wise while certain others gain more.

THE NEW POINT SYSTEM IS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED.
    Okay I'm gonna tell you what a one GM's told me when I said the system doesn't work for people who only PvP.
    They said to me PvP is just a small part of the game and its the players choice to do PvP and not to do PvE content.

7. Oh wow ok... And I got banned for no reason and couldn't appeal it oh well. (I'm mot blaming you)
    There is always a reason for being banned.

So far ive seen ppl being banned for advertisement, bug or exploit-using, cheats, harassment, offensive language and racist language.

A guy a few months ago said "i got banned for no reason"

Mod tells him "A cheat-program has been found by our sentinel and you have been banned for 30 days"

The response is epic "But i didnt use the cheat, i only used it once on another server to try it out."

People that use cheats dont seem to understand that those programs injects hacks (reprogram) the original wow-files. Once a cheater, always a cheater until you delete wow and install it again.

8. Guys, I have a question, noone can answer me 100% sure or at least almost 100% sure. If i got banned in the past, thats that mean ill never get that 0.5 points? or it has to go certen amount of time or i have to reach certen amount of achiv. points? My account status is ' in good standing' but i got banned few months ago, for afk botting(dont jump on me, was not me who was playing then... and thats actually the biggest problem, i cant get 0.5 points thanks to my damn cousin)

Cheers
    You wont get those 0.5 points cos of that ban. 1 year from ban-date u are able to get agent-standing again.

9. Okay I'm gonna tell you what a one GM's told me when I said the system doesn't work for people who only PvP.
    They said to me PvP is just a small part of the game and its the players choice to do PvP and not to do PvE content.
    Perfect quote from the GM, Its the players choice to use or not to use the perks of playing on warmane. The staff wont bend over backwards to supply every player with a "game that is more appealing to them". If u join and dont like it, dont play. Its that easy xD

The point of wow was and is considered a PvE-game with massive lore and fun stuff.

PvP was and is considered a break from questing and raiding.

Getting gear in PvP is so damn easy compared to PvE and raiding. U can be the worst player in the world, not knowing your char or anything but still get points to buy gear with.

In raiding you have to be skilled and knowing what you are supposed to do, how to max dps at the right moment and so on, just to be able to MABY get an item.

U see my point here :D

10. Wait... I have 2000 AP am in good standing and only get 0.4 points. Why?
    Cos u have been banned within the last year, they deduct 0.5 points.

11. Perfect quote from the GM, Its the players choice to use or not to use the perks of playing on warmane. The staff wont bend over backwards to supply every player with a "game that is more appealing to them". If u join and dont like it, dont play. Its that easy xD

The point of wow was and is considered a PvE-game with massive lore and fun stuff.

PvP was and is considered a break from questing and raiding.

Getting gear in PvP is so damn easy compared to PvE and raiding. U can be the worst player in the world, not knowing your char or anything but still get points to buy gear with.

In raiding you have to be skilled and knowing what you are supposed to do, how to max dps at the right moment and so on, just to be able to MABY get an item.

U see my point here :D
    Most of PvPers want high end PvE trinkets and weapons which aren't obtainable just by doing arenas and bgs so again if the point shop didn't have high end trinkets and weapons the only other options to to getting these items would be to step into a dungeon or whip out the credit card and donate for them.

12. Most of PvPers want high end PvE trinkets and weapons which aren't obtainable just by doing arenas and bgs so again if the point shop didn't have high end trinkets and weapons the only other options to to getting these items would be to step into a dungeon or whip out the credit card and donate for them.
    That is rly 2bad4those that "need" the items but dont want to PvE xD

I love how spoiled brats try to justify their NEED to get the endgame gear and weapons without any effort. Whats the point of playing a game if you dont enjoy all of it? :P

13. You wont get those 0.5 points cos of that ban. 1 year from ban-date u are able to get agent-standing again.
    I do have agent rank and 1600 achiv. points..You maybe wanted to say emissary rank?

14. Yo guys why doesnt the warsong achiev points work ?

15. Yo guys why doesnt the warsong achiev points work ?
    If you don't have enough achievement points, you cannot collect daily points

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last