1. You wont get those 0.5 points cos of that ban. 1 year from ban-date u are able to get agent-standing again.
    that's not fair -.-.... some people banned for only 1 day and some banned for 30 days and both will have same punishment?
    anyway one of my accounts got banned because of using "Promise of Pandaria" after the event and now i have reported about 5-6 people who are using the same drink and none of them got banned... can i ask what's the reason of that? (2 SS one that the guy is using the drink and the other is date of that thing)

2. because of the new point system i have lost lil over 200 points and now i will never see them again, because we need 1k ach pts on at least one toon, and it is impossible because u need to b a certain ilvl to join stuff

3. that's not fair -.-.... some people banned for only 1 day and some banned for 30 days and both will have same punishment?
    anyway one of my accounts got banned because of using "Promise of Pandaria" after the event and now i have reported about 5-6 people who are using the same drink and none of them got banned... can i ask what's the reason of that? (2 SS one that the guy is using the drink and the other is date of that thing)
    There's no "punishment." We are giving a bonus to people who have followed our rules and not got banned. You're not "losing," you're simply not getting the bonus for people with a clean record, and there's no "half-clean" records - either you were never banned or you were one or more times.

Your question should be directed to the GM you sent your report to. No one else is going to answer that.

4. because of the new point system i have lost lil over 200 points and now i will never see them again, because we need 1k ach pts on at least one toon, and it is impossible because u need to b a certain ilvl to join stuff
    You dont have to be a certain ilvl to explore the world. that will give you enough points.
    ALso you can gear up without the vote shop. Try starting a profession to get gold and make starting gear and doing dungeons for emblems/ points to buy gear

5. Yo guys why doesnt the warsong achiev points work ?
    "Due to the nature of the PvP realms, they're not factored into the activity rank system.
    You'll need to accumulate 1k achievement points on the PvEvP realms"
    It tourns out Blackrock-Warsong Achievement doesn't matter for the System and for some reason they havent said it cleary before.

6. can u please fix the point shop when u buy and item it sends the wrong item to your toon

7. Getting gear in PvP is so damn easy compared to PvE and raiding. U can be the worst player in the world, not knowing your char or anything but still get points to buy gear with.

In raiding you have to be skilled and knowing what you are supposed to do, how to max dps at the right moment and so on, just to be able to MABY get an item.

U see my point here :D
    Actually there is no point there in what you say.. you could afk in bgs and get furious/rele gear.. but then you could get t9 by just following others in pos too.. You can be the worst pve player and just join a daily rdf/rdf hc and get t10 gear. Most people in pugs rarely do acceptable dps for their gs anyway, let alone max dps. And if you are in a pve guild, you probably use a loot distribution system like epgp or dkp so there's no maybe to getting an item if you raid regularly. I personally have 5500 achievement points and have 6,4k GS PvE and 6,3K PvP hunter so it does not matter to me, but frankly what you're saying makes no sense.

8. I have a problem ! It doesn't show my points and when I click "Collect points" , it show me this !

http://postimg.org/image/5frjrv3sl/

Can anyone tell me what is the problem ? Or what I can do to fix it ?

9. As clarified hundreds of times in this post already, you need to have a character with at least 1000 achievement points on the account (or multiple characters with 1000 unique achievement points) to collect points.

10. Actually there is no point there in what you say.. you could afk in bgs and get furious/rele gear.. but then you could get t9 by just following others in pos too.. You can be the worst pve player and just join a daily rdf/rdf hc and get t10 gear. Most people in pugs rarely do acceptable dps for their gs anyway, let alone max dps. And if you are in a pve guild, you probably use a loot distribution system like epgp or dkp so there's no maybe to getting an item if you raid regularly. I personally have 5500 achievement points and have 6,4k GS PvE and 6,3K PvP hunter so it does not matter to me, but frankly what you're saying makes no sense.
    Yea u can afk-farm BGs, thats my point.

If the party-leader of your heroic dungeon wont kick u for being afk or doing way to low damage, then your lucky. Ive never been in a party or raid who accepted that u afk for more than 2 mins or they kick and invite someone who actually does their job.

The groups and raids you must have been in cannot have been very serious. Or you are just very lucky.

Never heard of a guy getting T10 by being afk, show me proof plz.

11. I have a problem ! It doesn't show my points and when I click "Collect points" , it show me this !

http://postimg.org/image/5frjrv3sl/

Can anyone tell me what is the problem ? Or what I can do to fix it ?
    Get 1000 achievement-points on a char and u can get points on the homepage. Exploring is the easiest imo.

12. Is there any way to see when a ban period expires for a (long time ago) banned account ?

13. There's no "punishment." We are giving a bonus to people who have followed our rules and not got banned. You're not "losing," you're simply not getting the bonus for people with a clean record, and there's no "half-clean" records - either you were never banned or you were one or more times.

Your question should be directed to the GM you sent your report to. No one else is going to answer that.
    still you treat in the same way people who get banned for 30 days and 24h...

14. still you treat in the same way people who get banned for 30 days and 24h...
    Of course. The message is "don't break our rules and get banned," not "break them just a little."

15. Of course. The message is "don't break our rules and get banned," not "break them just a little."
    Just wanted to point out that how you posed the message made me giggle a bit :d

"don't break our rules and get banned" could be meant as "follow our rules and we will ban you" :D

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last