1. July 3, 2016  
    Since some ICC 10 hc items are in the point market why not out it all? Also the rs 10 hc gears. Hoping also for some mounts.
    Yea, either remove ALL heroic 10man gear or put all of them.

2. July 4, 2016  
    Yea, either remove ALL heroic 10man gear or put all of them.
    yeah your right bro. cuz its kinda hanging at the moment with incomplete gears.

3. July 5, 2016  
    They should add mounts back,
    Really or some cosmetics,would be nice.

4. July 8, 2016  
    For the people who are whining about achievement points are unattainable on WoTLK, you do realise there's hundreds of people with over 9000 achievement points on just ONE char, not their whole account, right?
    Getting 4-5k ach points / account is really easy actually.

5. July 8, 2016  
    right,i got 6k+ achiv easily,only take 2months

6. will we ever see Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage on the store for points :D ?

7. There is some kind of a big lie in the rework, I have to say. You said, that points will be squished 10 times, but also prices of old items will be squished 10 times. So, for example [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]'s old cost was like 77 points (if i remember well), so now it should cost 7 (or 8). But now it's 17, so it takes twice that much to get it :P

8. Man icecrown must be fun with all those sm wielders and bis ppl

9. Can someone explain how i earn points?

10. Can someone explain how i earn points?
    from the first post of this thread:" Accounts that do not have any character with at least 1,000 achievement points are not eligible for points. "

what does it mean? Reach 1000 Achievement Point on your account and you will be able to collect them

11. Im confused a bit on how they count achievement points. i had 960 on my priest and on website it said i had 1045. which more than my priest had but far less when what would i have if i combined my characters. then i earned 40 achiev points on priest and 30~ something on my alt and my website achievement count increased by 40

So does it count only my main character or does it count everything ? does it exclude specific achievements (lets say instant lvl 80 will not count achievement for lvl 80) .

TL'DR does they count achievement points from character who has it highest or from all of them combined ? and does it exclude some of achievements from counting in

12. TL'DR does they count achievement points from character who has it highest or from all of them combined ? and does it exclude some of achievements from counting in
    it considers the achievement point from all the characters on your Account but ignore duplicate achievement, example: if you got 2 "level 80 achievemnt" ( because on 2 different characters) it will count only 1

13. it considers the achievement point from all the characters on your Account but ignore duplicate achievement, example: if you got 2 "level 80 achievemnt" ( because on 2 different characters) it will count only 1
    Thanks for reply and for clarifying how it works.
    It helped me a lot.
    Have a nice day!

First ... 293738394041 Last