1. Problem

I cant only understand why im getting 0.3 points and my friend is getting 0.8?. We were banned with him for the same reason and duration, but he is getting 0.8 and me, 0.3 ?? Warmane please be more careful next time !

2. I cant only understand why im getting 0.3 points and my friend is getting 0.8?. We were banned with him for the same reason and duration, but he is getting 0.8 and me, 0.3 ?? Warmane please be more careful next time !
    it is most likely that he has higher rank in activity than you.

3. Will there be a cyber Monday for this game? Spend $10.00 get double coins etc.

4. Will there be a cyber Monday for this game? Spend $10.00 get double coins etc.
    I guess not. U can see that they modified everything so ppl spend more money for coins and other options.
    Ill give u universal GMs answer: U should be happy cause they let us playing here for free. xDD

5. Hi guys i have a problem i see everybody can collect points but when i try it says i dont have any points to colect can you help me out
    You do need at least 1,000 achievements points in-game.

6. I cant only understand why im getting 0.3 points and my friend is getting 0.8?. We were banned with him for the same reason and duration, but he is getting 0.8 and me, 0.3 ?? Warmane please be more careful next time !
    The system is exact and accurate. The points you are getting depend on the amount of achievements points and whether you have been banned in the past.

7. The system is exact and accurate. The points you are getting depend on the amount of achievements points and whether you have been banned in the past.
    And whether realm u play on... Change system!

8. I am saying a prayer for you, brave knight.

9. The wrath of the lich king point shop has been re-released.

Maximum item level obtainable through the point shop is now 271 for wrath of the lich king, this however excludes Wrathful Gladiator gear.
    No heroic items are available via the point shop.
    Only Weapons and Armor are available for the time being.

More information can be found at http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....nt-shop-rework

This follows the release of the Activity rank.

Information about point increments:
    Spoiler: Show
    You can earn all the way up to 1.2.

Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.
    This is great and all [not really, actually..] but when are you going to implement things that are actually worth even LOOKING at? [May or may not be a play on words and a hint towards xmog items...], I know somewhere it was stated you wouldn't have BOE items available, ok, fine. But what about BOP items... dungeon items for us to transmog to? Everyone looks so basic in game, there's zero diversity now that there is no vote items available to xmog to. If you won't implement them in the STORE, then fix freaking old dungeons on MOP realm so we can farm them ourselves.. Humph..

10. This is great and all [not really, actually..] but when are you going to implement things that are actually worth even LOOKING at? [May or may not be a play on words and a hint towards xmog items...], I know somewhere it was stated you wouldn't have BOE items available, ok, fine. But what about BOP items... dungeon items for us to transmog to? Everyone looks so basic in game, there's zero diversity now that there is no vote items available to xmog to. If you won't implement them in the STORE, then fix freaking old dungeons on MOP realm so we can farm them ourselves.. Humph..
    You heard of the Lordearon core?

11. We can't change our race or level up our charact anymore with our coins ?? I see only the trade option in marketplace ! :(

12. We can't change our race or level up our charact anymore with our coins ?? I see only the trade option in marketplace ! :(
    I see all options available for deathwing. Maybe you should specify for which realm you need them and I'm pretry aure that you'll get some satisfactory answers.

13. *Pretty sure*

No edit button on quotes hue hue.

14. So does this mean that if you have 8k unique achievement on your acitivity rank (haven't been banned ofc) you'd get 1.5 point per day ?

15. I have 1500 achieve points and he has 1330. And we are playing in ragnaros and the ban was at the same time , same reason, and we did it together.

First ... 18262728293038 ... Last