1. I think this is a bad idea... A player could get 6k+ gs without doing any raid? What's the purpose of the game then?
    We don't force you to vote and obtain 264-271 gear, it's your choise. Many ppl liked this new marketplace for several reasons.For example like I did because i can't play 24/7

2. I don't see off hands for casters in the marketplace will there be any in the future or if there is now where can i find them ?

3. We don't force you to vote and obtain 264-271 gear, it's your choise. Many ppl liked this new marketplace for several reasons.For example like I did because i can't play 24/7
    dude just stop crying, u need like 2 years to get full gear.

4. why not add the account creation date factor for people that have been playing here for a long time?

5. dude just stop crying, u need like 2 years to get full gear.
    wrong quote :d

6. If i only play wotlk (as i do) that means i cant get so much points ha ...

7. In my opinion this is pretty unfair.. I have a account with only mop characters (5 at level 90) but since I got them after the wipe i did no quests so now i have chars with full gear in bg's and have not enough achievement points... Even if I leveled them i would not have much more then 1k so I believe this system is pretty unfair for the PVP community and we aren't that low % of the population. I can interact with the game all day, everyday by doing pvp and it's unfair in my opinion that just because other people doesn't like the same as I do take such a big advantage at earning points then me.
    There were other ways to give people points, like by the number of arenas, bg's, dungeons and raidsthey have done that day or weekly.
    I hope you can change this reward system soon because if you check you will realize that many people aren't happy with this (in fact, every single person I know don't like this system)

8. I have 11.00 points and i cant get any more to collect?Why?Its bug or something,can someone explane to me and reply?

9. Cool, is the MOP point shop coming anytime soon?

10. You guys know u killed all normal raiding? ther is no need to raid normal icc or any other instance beisde rs hc and icc hc now everything u need u can buy ...

hope this wil get changed to what it was at the beggining i 2010 with max 232 items.

11. Can someone give me an answer why is not possible to collect points in my case;all it says is: You do not have any points to collect.
    Thanks in advance.

12. You guys know u killed all normal raiding? ther is no need to raid normal icc or any other instance beisde rs hc and icc hc now everything u need u can buy ...

hope this wil get changed to what it was at the beggining i 2010 with max 232 items.
    To all you *****s saying they killed raiding, do you really want to wait a month or in some cases even more than a month for a single piece of gear? Thats just being dumb, who would want to get fully geared by waiting 2 years and just voting, i mean really people use some common sense.

13. Can someone give me an answer why is not possible to collect points in my case;all it says is: You do not have any points to collect.
    Thanks in advance.
    Of course we totally killed it now who needs to raid icc for eof to get t10 sets and eof capes, waists trinkets etc guess knows gonna be spamming lfm icc 10 and 25 norm in global.

14. Hehe, I'm pleased with this new feature, now it gives the player something to do in-game =) good job Warmane :D

First ... 2345614 ... Last