1. WoTLK Point Shop and Activity Rank

The wrath of the lich king point shop has been re-released.

Maximum item level obtainable through the point shop is now 271 for wrath of the lich king, this however excludes Wrathful Gladiator gear.
    No heroic items are available via the point shop.
    Only Weapons and Armor are available for the time being.

More information can be found at http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....nt-shop-rework

This follows the release of the Activity rank.

If your account is in Good Standing (not banned within last 365 days) = +0.5 points. From there based on your character with highest amount of achievement points (based on achievements that can currently be obtained scaling per each expansion) award +0.3 to +0.9 points. Maximum amount of points you can get is +1.2 per 24 hours. Accounts that do not have any character with at least 1,000 achievement points are not eligible for points.

Explanation and reasoning:

- As announced, we are to add higher item level items to point shop (except Lordaeron) that were previously not there
    - We are to remove or adjust costs for items related to professions, bags and other items in point shop
    - Maximum possible amount of points per day that can be obtained is higher than before (12 in old definition)
    - We want to encourage single high value accounts for community members (not many free spam accounts for point hoarding)
    - Being never banned or not banned within at least one year should matter in obtaining reward points (+0.5)
    - Empty accounts should not get reward points
    - Character's /played time makes no impact on the amount of points rewarded

Keep in mind that the point system is practically an gift system and we want to see players who have been exemplary community members and dedicated players to be rewarded more for their dedication as well as minimize the impact of the point system to in-game economy and incentive to purchasing items, craftables and bags from auction house and other players. There is no voting on Warmane as we're not listed on an toplists and our point system can be best described as a welfare system available for everyone.

Information about point increments:
    Spoiler: Show
    You can earn all the way up to 1.2.

Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.

2. There is some kind of a big lie in the rework, I have to say. You said, that points will be squished 10 times, but also prices of old items will be squished 10 times. So, for example [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]'s old cost was like 77 points (if i remember well), so now it should cost 7 (or 8). But now it's 17, so it takes twice that much to get it :P

But still, I am so happy that point shop came out :) Good job guys :P

3. What are the ranks, like from lowest to highest

4. There is some kind of a big lie in the rework, I have to say. You said, that points will be squished 10 times, but also prices of old items will be squished 10 times. So, for example [Needle-Encrusted Scorpion]'s old cost was like 77 points (if i remember well), so now it should cost 7 (or 8). But now it's 17, so it takes twice that much to get it :P

But still, I am so happy that point shop came out :) Good job guys :P
    A new formula was written for each increment in item level, as well as calculation based on slot or type of item (1 hand vs 2 hand as an example) to go with the new point squish and activity rank, old prices / 10 were not even remotely correct for this rework.

We start at itemlevel 200 now, not itemlevel 20.

5. When will the MoP Marketplace open?

6. will there be only armor and weapons or you will add more things back? things like bags, consumables like drums of the..., mounts?

7. I just bought the wrong item. Rip in peace points

8. lol ouch that sucks. yeah guys also make sure to buy your faction's item, not the opposite one. Death Verdict for Alliance, Death Choice for horde..

9. And my question is, how does someone reach 1.2 points by only playing wotlk?

10. And my question is, how does someone reach 1.2 points by only playing wotlk?
    By getting over 5000 unique achievement points (across all chars collectively on an account) and making sure you don't get banned/suspended.

11. Yeah but compared to someone who plays mop it is much harder to get 5000 achievement points

12311 ... Last