1. I cannot see anything above item level 211 on the marketplace now. I dont have "I dont have currency for this" checked or such. Ive checked on my friends account and same thing, reason?

2. I cannot see anything above item level 211 on the marketplace now. I dont have "I dont have currency for this" checked or such. Ive checked on my friends account and same thing, reason?
    Yeah it seems to have been updated today. RIP point shop nothing in it is useful anymore

3. Nvm only the order is changed if you scroll all the way down the items are still there

4. Points ..

wait.....what about MOP??? we can't buy item from points again??? I tried it every time and it didn't work!! Please Help!!!1

5. Why did you spoiled the market place what who don't have money to donate he don't need to have nice mount and fine gear ?

6. nice system, i get 0.3 points per day, cuz 1k ach points (dont even understand why its achievement points, dont think majority even cares about those unless it gives title or mount) and im just playing arenas, sometimes some bg or something else fairly active but doesnt matter gotta do something i hate if i want more points.
    And ive been banned for 2 days for afk in bg several months ago, so i lose out permanently on that 0.5 points?
    Not even worth collecting points lol

7. I'm in the same situation. I get 0.4 pkt for 2,9k achievements points because 3 months ago a gen ban for 24h for some unclear rules about demonic gate. Even GM cannot explain us why we get banned and told me and my friend to write a ticket. Until I get any response ban come to an end and I receive a msg " As this account is no longer banned, this appeal is closed.". THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOLTEN

8. How often are the values updated? I've been getting achievements and checking the website periodically to see if it keeps up and for 24 hours+ I have seen no change at all.

9. I'm in the same situation. I get 0.4 pkt for 2,9k achievements points because 3 months ago a gen ban for 24h for some unclear rules about demonic gate. Even GM cannot explain us why we get banned and told me and my friend to write a ticket. Until I get any response ban come to an end and I receive a msg " As this account is no longer banned, this appeal is closed.". THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOLTEN
    No GM would ban you "without being able to explain why." From what you say, I can picture it being a ban related to an abuse, which GMs don't teach players how to do or give details on how to do. You were told to open a ticket (a ban appeal) probably because you were complaining about the ban. Ban appeals are meant to be used when you're sure a GM made a mistake, not to get "cut some slack," so your ban wouldn't have been reverted anyways.

10. nice system, i get 0.3 points per day, cuz 1k ach points (dont even understand why its achievement points, dont think majority even cares about those unless it gives title or mount) and im just playing arenas, sometimes some bg or something else fairly active but doesnt matter gotta do something i hate if i want more points.
    And ive been banned for 2 days for afk in bg several months ago, so i lose out permanently on that 0.5 points?
    Not even worth collecting points lol
    my point exactly, someone trying to highjack the server from pvp to pve

11. my point exactly, someone trying to highjack the server from pvp to pve
    whats wrong with pve?

12. No GM would ban you "without being able to explain why." From what you say, I can picture it being a ban related to an abuse, which GMs don't teach players how to do or give details on how to do. You were told to open a ticket (a ban appeal) probably because you were complaining about the ban. Ban appeals are meant to be used when you're sure a GM made a mistake, not to get "cut some slack," so your ban wouldn't have been reverted anyways.
    my point is that, GM couldn't explain if it was an abuse or what kind of abuse it was. He didn't know. Also we don't have a chance to talk about our bans. What kind of server it gonna be if GM's gonna ban players just because of a whim.

13. my point is that, GM couldn't explain if it was an abuse or what kind of abuse it was. He didn't know. Also we don't have a chance to talk about our bans. What kind of server it gonna be if GM's gonna ban players just because of a whim.
    Maybe I can help you with a more clear answer. You either abused or used a demonic portal to get to a location which you clearly are not suppose to be which you used to then gain an unfair advantage, like say in a battleground. I think that will ring a bell for you. Anyways as such you were issued a 24 hour ban for Exploiting. My suggestion is next time not to use demonic portals to get into locations that you're not suppose to be, like on top of buildings. Even if other people are doing it also it doesn't excuse you from being banned.
    Edited: October 22, 2015

14. Maybe I can help you with a more clear answer. I you either abused or used a demonic portal to get to a location which you clearly are not suppose to be which you used to then gain an unfair advantage, like say in a battleground. I think that will ring a bell for you. Anyways as such you were issued a 24 hour ban for Exploiting. My suggestion is next time not to use demonic portals to get into locations that you're not suppose to be, like on top of buildings. Even if other people are doing it also it doesn't excuse you from being banned.
    well and that's an aswer I'm waiting for. Well can u now explain to me why it is an exploit? Is it cause of bugged move maps or what? I can cast eartquake on that building so why I can't cast here demonic gate? Also I want to mention that even if we get on that roof we get killed easily by druids and warriors xD bgs once were more fun than now :D

15. You got your answer, don't go splitting hairs over what is the definition of an exploit. You got caught, you got banned. If you keep pushing it, i can see you getting banned from the forums, and it wouldn't be an abuse of power either.

Don't go argue with the staff...

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last