1. May 8, 2016  
    what happen to Rimetooth Pendant HC version ? why cant i find it at the votepoint shot when its item 264?

2. May 11, 2016  
    is point shop disabled ??? cant find any armor anymore

3. May 18, 2016  

Point bug or smthing

So guys sry but idk where to ask this...I think my points are bugged when i try to buy something nothing happends i click on shopping cart and nothing, but when i tried with coins it worked (MoP). Can someone tell me is my acc bugged or ?

4. May 20, 2016  
    point system is somuch better than voting it tooks so long to click all sites

5. May 21, 2016  
    I can't collect points. When i click on "Collect points" its says "You do not have any points to collect". It was available before merge. Help me!

6. May 21, 2016  
    I had Legate Activity Rank before merge, now it is Agent. How to solve it guys?

7. May 21, 2016  
    Same here, I lost 3000 achieve points on the site. My main still has 5k Achieve points in game. From 1.2 points to 0.9 atm.

8. May 22, 2016  
    This is useless if u are a twink or if u are 80 and only do pvp or world pvp since achiev points are fewer. Also if you are 80 and have already 4k achiev points the rest of them are even harder to get and takes alot of time.. not to mention the bugs u may face doing avhievements. As i play only twinks since the 2 "wipes" will not help me to get any good amount of points to spent on items, and even i get 1.2 per day i have no gear to buy for my twinks since they were removed! P.S. Playing a twink is harder than playin' an 80 !

9. May 25, 2016  
    Is there a way to check how much time passed since I got banned? How much do I have until 365 days passed? I got a day banned for flying in Tol Barad.
    Thank you!

10. i dont like it... points are suppouse to be spended in new characters so you dont get all-green to lvl 80. Now you need achivement points to get vote points, so what happens to those new players? or new characters? they are ****ed up...

11. You gear up your new characters. Stop asking for handouts.

12. The point shop should be updated.

Try to add some mounts please.

13. So I've been playing since June 15th, 2016 on Ice Crown and have yet to receive a single point.

Am I doing something wrong?

14. So I've been playing since June 15th, 2016 on Ice Crown and have yet to receive a single point.

Am I doing something wrong?
    1. you have to have at least 1000 achievment points on 1 char.
    2. you actually have to collect them daily. (log in on websites -> My Account -> collect points)

15. July 3, 2016  
    Since some ICC 10 hc items are in the point market why not out it all? Also the rs 10 hc gears. Hoping also for some mounts.

First ... 283637383940 ... Last