1. Problem

The system is exact and accurate. The points you are getting depend on the amount of achievements points and whether you have been banned in the past.
    I have 1500 achieve points and he has 1330. And we are playing in ragnaros and the ban was at the same time , same reason, and we did it together.

2. I have 1500 achieve points and he has 1330. And we are playing in ragnaros and the ban was at the same time , same reason, and we did it together.
    Maybe he have more chars on other realms...

3. 1.2 point is the max, even though you have 5k 6k+ achieve? (with good standing)

4. Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

So even if we manage to get 8k achievement points, we'll still get 1.2 per day? Or will it gradually increase by 0.1 by 0.1 after 5000 achievements making it 1.3 1.4 1.5 etc.

5. If I understand correctly, you won't able to get more than 1 points no matter how many achievement points you have . The only way to get 1.2 points per day is 0.5 as good standing + 0.7 from achievements

6. Are we going to be able to buy TWINK gear latter on?
    I almost never go on forums, however this guy is 100% right by asking this, so yeah, will we be able to get Twinky gear by voting later on sometimes?

7. So, if I have over 5k achievement points (from all 5 characters), I only need to summ unique ones?

And, how much points per day can donation give?

8. 1.2 point is the max, even though you have 5k 6k+ achieve? (with good standing)
    Yes
    If I understand correctly, you won't able to get more than 1 points no matter how many achievement points you have . The only way to get 1.2 points per day is 0.5 as good standing + 0.7 from achievements
    Yes, you can't get 1.2 points per day if you were banned last year.

So, if I have over 5k achievement points (from all 5 characters), I only need to summ unique ones?

And, how much points per day can donation give?
    You don't have to do anything, the system automatically counts all ur UNIQUE achievement points.
    There's no limit for the coins(donations).

9. Yes

Yes, you can't get 1.2 points per day if you were banned last year.

You don't have to do anything, the system automatically counts all ur UNIQUE achievement points.
    There's no limit for the coins(donations).
    i meant how much POINTS donation can give, fe if achievement points at cap 8000+ can give +1 total point, so supposedly how much additional points would I earn daily if I donate 10 euros (my current points income is 0.9)

10. i meant how much POINTS donation can give, fe if achievement points at cap 8000+ can give +1 total point, so supposedly how much additional points would I earn daily if I donate 10 euros (my current points income is 0.9)
    You can't donate for points or exchange coins for points.

11. Any plans for making points useful for Blackrock? For example transmog tokens for some points.

12. Ok so it calculater the achiv points on all chars in one account across all expansions? I got 3 chars with over 5500 achiv points on 3 chars and on the account panel I only see showing 2730? am I missing something

13. how do we even collect points to begin with? lol

14. It clearly says Unique points. You cant count same achievements.

15. until they add again useful stuff or BOEs, to high geared players voting is useless

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last