1. Merging realms/servers

Is there any chance of merging Deathwing and Ragnaros since they both are very similiar, instead of having 2 servers that are not completely filled up then we could have one big 10x server?

Rogtar

2. They did talk about doing something like that but it wont happen any time soon, since both DW and Rag at peek times have more population than one realm could handle. Also, the Lordaeron hype is still on, making the current realms population not exemplary.

3. Hopefully the population will go up, but it hasen't been as populated as it was back in the old times ;S

4. I came here to ask the exact same question. DW and Rags population have decreased since Lords launch, (i play DW) and even my main realm Frostwolf has seen a decrease. but i really do hope they merge DW and Rag making it 1 big massive WoTLK server. Org is pretty empty..Dalaran is a no go since i error every few minutes. RDF que are 5 to 10 minutes as a tank.

5. I came here to ask the exact same question.
    There is an answer here.

Org is pretty empty..Dalaran is a no go since i error every few minutes. RDF que are 5 to 10 minutes as a tank.
    Everyone is in Dalaran. Either don't use client with WoD models or fix your client.

6. There is an answer here.

Everyone is in Dalaran. Either don't use client with WoD models or fix your client.
    The other day I found a bug to see an empty Dalaran, I wonder if I can reproduce it, it shocked me a little bit.

7. The other day I found a bug to see an empty Dalaran, I wonder if I can reproduce it, it shocked me a little bit.
    I had some weird phasing bug in Dalaran once also.

8. I had some weird phasing bug in Dalaran once also.
    Does Dalaran even have any quests that use phasing?

9. Does Dalaran even have any quests that use phasing?
    As far as I know there are no such quests. And from quests I don't remember doing anything other than weekly raid quests on that char.

10. I think we should wait till the lordaeron core gets implemented on both of these realms :) I guess that will give it quite a boost in numbers for the following reasons:
    1: people on lordaeron coming back for RDF, ICC, all those kind of things not available on lordaeron with RDF permanently not. Not to forget: friends.
    2: new people that don't feel for x1 will prefer rag/dw for the x7 rates but high quality.
    3: the core will be more mature than it is now, less bugs and probably even better than the outstanding performance it already has. This will attract alot of people from other servers with more bugs (leading to #2 again).

11. As far as I know there are no such quests. And from quests I don't remember doing anything other than weekly raid quests on that char.
    OK found out: take the taxi from Dalaran to Crusaders' Pinnacle, then go back to Dalaran using your flying mount.

This works because I haven't done those quests so Crusaders' Pinnacle is empty for me, I guess.

12. There is an answer here.

i tried large adress aware several times, doesnt work sadly enough :( come tot hink of it, ur right. im using wod models..could it be that? if so then im dling the old client. thanks

13. i tried large adress aware several times, doesnt work sadly enough :( come tot hink of it, ur right. im using wod models..could it be that? if so then im dling the old client. thanks
    Crashes in Dalaran on client with WoD models are from that as far as I know and making the client large address aware has fixed it for others. You can check error message to make sure. What exactly doesn't work? You can't make the client large address aware or it still crashes after that?

14. Merging....

Or cross realm Arenas/BGs...hmm...

But that wouldn't really help the PVE aspect.

But ye, at the moment the hype is with Lordaeron. It would be pretty cool to see cross realm features once they all have the same core though.

15. 3: the core will be more mature than it is now, less bugs and probably even better than the outstanding performance it already has.
    It's nice to hold 6k players with no crashes and lag-free but keep in mind Lordaeron has only 1/3 of the content released. Once Outland and Northrend zones are out it's gonna stress the servers way more.

12 Last