1. "Large address aware" is the /3GB switch? Does the WoD client really need three ****ing gigabytes of memory to address?!

2. "Large address aware" is the /3GB switch? Does the WoD client really need three ****ing gigabytes of memory to address?!
    Yes, without that it can only use 2 GB of RAM but it seems to crash even before it reaches 2 GB in task manager. In Dalaran the client with WoD models needs it. Even regular wotlk client might need it at ultra settings. Running out of memory causes crashes from the video after killing LK. Making the client large address aware fixed that problem.

3. Crashes in Dalaran on client with WoD models are from that as far as I know and making the client large address aware has fixed it for others. You can check error message to make sure. What exactly doesn't work? You can't make the client large address aware or it still crashes after that?
    " Not enough storage is available to process this command." is the error is get after few minutes in dalaran. happends when it uses more then 1,6gb of memory. im running win10 x64. The large adress aware program worked perfect. but sadly im having still the same errors.

4. Blame the engine for it. Game is too old, not optimized and whatnot. When I played Planetside it was using 5 GB of RAM without a single problem. WotLK goes past 1.5 gb and game starts bugging out.
    Even MoP doesn't have that problem.

5. " Not enough storage is available to process this command." is the error is get after few minutes in dalaran. happends when it uses more then 1,6gb of memory. im running win10 x64. The large adress aware program worked perfect. but sadly im having still the same errors.
    That's the error that it's supposed to fix. Not sure if there are any differences on Windows 10. Did you use it on Wow.exe? Does the program show that Wow.exe still has it enabled if you launch it again?

6. They should and most likely could be merged, would benefit pvp competiton so much.

7. Lord just reached 8k players.. lol
    I' pretty sure ragnaros and deathwing could be merged together

8. Lord just reached 8k players.. lol
    I' pretty sure ragnaros and deathwing could be merged together
    Lord core != Rag&DW core

First 12