1. The challenge is what makes Lordaeron

at least the leveling experience. I've got a leveling mage on another x1 WOTLK realm who has full heirlooms and tons of gold from my main. But it's boring to level because I just blow everything up. I don't have to budget for spells. So I basically never play the toon.

I guess I could get rid of my gear and gold on the other server, but it's a lot more fun on Lordaeron where I have no choice in the matter. It's do or die, and that's what makes the leveling process interesting for the first time since on retail when I was leveling in similar conditions.

I also like the fact that attacking a mob pulls nearby mobs. That means that if I want to kill one gnoll standing by a fire with two of his mates, I have to sheep one, kill one, and then run away from the third, only to return to kill it. This makes it a lot more fun, and it's realistic since if you are killing some guy standing next to his friends, they aren't going to stand there doing nothing. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like the aggro pull range is greater on Lordaeron than on retail, and I really like that.

I hope the developers make it so leveling on Lordaeron is never easy. Because that's what makes the server really fun, imo.
    Edited: October 4, 2015

2. Aww yiss man, leveling here is really fun.

You have to actually think a bit and be careful, because even normal mobs hit kinda hard, especially the casters - 3 fireballs combined with a few melee attacks from another mob and you're dead :D So CC comes in handy; roots, fear, banish, silence etc., all stuff that people normally never even put on their action bars while rushing to 80 ;)

I thought that I will just level 1 char and be done with this boring grind, but it's actually quite good. I'm leveling 2 alts now xD

3. Agree :)!

It's a very fresh change from how easy retail-WoW has become, and other x12, x__ etc servers.

It creates a much more immersive leveling experience, which is one of numerous reasons I believe WoW is decline.

4. But leveling is ridiculously easy. Once you get past the 1-20 stage, it's a breeze with wotlk spells and talents. Ret paladins can solo 5-man dungeons in their level range. Hunter and warlock pets can tank anything outside of raid bosses. Healing scales disgustingly well and as a result anything that can heal is immortal until it runs out of mana and in the later stages of aforementioned ret paladins, that never happens. The tendency for mobs to run away and bring buddies with them at this point has actually become a convenience for me because I don't even have to move anymore to hit things. What's funny is that when there are no additional buddies for them to bring in the nearby vicinity, they wander around aimlessly and let you wail on them, essentially having 10% less hp. There's also some pretty funny things you can do with ranged attacks and water/elevation.
    Edited: October 5, 2015

5. Who thinks its fun and easy take my account and level me toon plz go have some more fun from my side :D

6. But leveling is ridiculously easy. Once you get past the 1-20 stage, it's a breeze with wotlk spells and talents.
    Really? Makes me think even more that I'll just level a bunch of toons to 20, til I do all the class quests and stuff. Not really a fan of getting ganked by 60s either.

7. i have great geared 80s in DW i never touched either...
    >the point with Lord is you WANT that good gear, but cant just HAVE it...easily...
    also pinching money is sorta humbling, it makes every choice in spending very important - as opposed to grabbing a bag with votepoints and throwin it on AH for 1k gold....
    Im in no rush, i have a few alts...Lordaeron has a slow empire building game feel to it due to warmanes 'hardcore' approach, which is very commendable ...so everytime i log im contributing to my-own 'empire', and it wasnt all handed to me for free. Makes me WANT to play...and stay

8. no gold reward for coin
    no vote heirloom
    no instant level 80
    no 52x exp rate

yes thanks god we got this server… totally agree with u man hope this remain like this!!!