1. Deathwing, or Ragnaros?

Just coming back after a character wipe, wondering if I should start on Deathwing or Ragnaros, which is more populated?

2. Thats a nice answer XD
    But to tell critniq the truth, i dont know personally ive played on deathwing, always, and i can tell you its more of a pve realm than pvp, but both are present, if thats what interests you. Pop? Pretty equal, i would say

3. Deathwing, doesn't really matter though both are about the same, Lordaeron if you like low xp rates.

4. He requested an opinion between two servers and you reply "Lordearon".
    If it's for doing off topic, **** off.

Deathwing <3

5. Can someone explain difference between rag and death, i cant find any info. What i want to know is do rdf for lower levels works and what are rates.

6. Can someone explain difference between rag and death, i cant find any info. What i want to know is do rdf for lower levels works and what are rates.
    You probably got the answer to this already, but for anyone who wandered in here and is wondering: RDF does work for lower levels, but very few people use it as you can breeze through the levels grinding/questing. The EXP rate is 7x for both servers.

Lordaeron is good for blizzlike, but won't be on WotLK content for ~3-4 months.