1. That's good news. The client will be available by the end of the month right?

2. Nah, actually we'll be using the same core, but with updated structure (and more data to implement missing/incomplete opcodes) which will also reduce ms lag on Frostwolf by a ton
    That sounds great- I notice my lag is a lot better on Lordaeron than on Frostwolf.

3. That's good news. The client will be available by the end of the month right?
    Skybro should be able to answer your questions better as he is the one in charge of the client update

4. Both a x86 and x64 client will be available for Windows.
    Actually, what's the diff between the two? TBH, I don't feel any difference when changing between x86 and x64 client (I tried using the x64 client on retail).

Anyone?
    Edited: October 9, 2015

5. I tried using a 64 bit exe i dowloaded of the internet and i couldnt get it to wrk, so i figured the exe had to be patched by warmane for it to wrk.

6. Actually, what's the diff between the two? TBH, I don't feel any difference when changing between x86 and x64 client

"The difference is not major initially. Moving up to a 64-bit client means that data can be moved around in larger chunks by the OS and application. It also allows the client to access more memory and thus store more quickly accessible content if the player's computer has more than 4 GB of RAM (which many do).

Recent benchmarks (on build 15171) show an improvement, but usually less than 15%. Performance is still also limited by the CPU and video subsystem.

A 64-bit client will not work on a 32-bit OS, but most 64-bit OSes have a 32-bit compatibility layer for 32-bit applications.
    Edited: October 9, 2015

First 12