1. Paypal Subscription (Developers)

Hi there,

So I've successfully implemented a Paypal once-off payment system on my website.
    I am now currently trying to implement a Subscribe option, however I can't find any worth while documentation regarding this issue.

I am using an IPN system.

Has anyone here implemented the paypal subscription before? That can show me an example? (c# preferably)

I know more or less what happens when you initiate the subscription, but what happens next month?
    Does the 'subscr_id' the id that gets sent back via IPN stay the same for a specific user?
    If a new subscription option is chosen, does the user get a new 'subscr_id'?
    If the current subscription is canceled and at a later stage the same option is subscribed to again, does it then use the same 'subscr_id' ?

Any info regarding PayPal subscriptions would be appreciate.

Thanks a lot.

2. I have worked with their APIs before and the documentation is pretty good...

As far as I remember subscr_id is unique to the user and to the subscription, i.e. they are never shared between users and if a user cancels and then opts-in again, a new one is generated.

3. I have worked with their APIs before and the documentation is pretty good...

As far as I remember subscr_id is unique to the user and to the subscription, i.e. they are never shared between users and if a user cancels and then opts-in again, a new one is generated.
    Thanks a lot :D

Do you perhaps know if I add to the PayPal form, where GUID is a unique value that I generate each time a user subscribes.
    Spoiler: Show

<input type="hidden" name="on1" value="id" />
    <input type="hidden" name="os1" id="uid" value="GUID" />

I can see when I click the subscribe button that it is passed to the paypal page.
    My question is will PayPal send that value back every time on an IPN ?

Thanks a lot.