1. Where is evryone at?????? :S

Is it me or it seems theres less and less ppl playing everyday.....hell,half the trolls on global are not there anymore..I miss them xD

Edited: October 5, 2015

2. I don't think the population is lacking. Perhaps some people are trying out the new realm.

3. Ques are boring as ****in I dont even wanna que anything, I qued like 10-20 arenas I got 15 mw Monk/warrior and I got 5 games of Unholy dk and priest, who outhealed my and priest healing combined.

4. School and college season recently started - People are just settling into a new routine. Worry not

5. I'll be honest - as someone new to WoW, I started on the MoP realm.

Like a week into it, I was really disappointed in the overall broken quests and just broken content. XP rates are a little too high for my tastes too.

I've left for the new Lordaeron realm and I love it so far. All quests worked that i've done up to level 30 so far and everything just feels very polished. NPC Pathing is a huge plus for dungeons - no more pulling every single room!

6. So your first post after your ban is more drama?

Global is not your private Chatroom where you ( and the other trolls ) can spread wrong infos and hate/troll new Players.
    Maby you just search a new Server if here are not enough trolls you can join.

7. So your first post after your ban is more drama?

Global is not your private Chatroom where you ( and the other trolls ) can spread wrong infos and hate/troll new Players.
    Maby you just search a new Server if here are not enough trolls you can join.
    Theres no wrong info here, ppl are leaving for lord and there not coming back because there is nothing new....besides I play molten/warmane since 2010 I dont feel like going to another server

8. I'm just inactive because there are no updates and PvP seems to be **** at the moment with warriors being able to stack their own shouts and lots of bugs that can be instantly hotfixed...

9. Theres no wrong info here, ppl are leaving for lord and there not coming back because there is nothing new....besides I play molten/warmane since 2010 I dont feel like going to another server
    What's the point of this thread if you already know where and why your trolls are?

10. people just log and afk, due to lack of everything on mop :(

11. Server is pretty empty indeed, Id usually go to gank fresh 90's in klaxxi vess, now you find one or two, and its boring, it was fun having 5 or 6 of them trying to kill you :) we need moar people active.

12. waiting for something decent to happen to this expansion.. some mod told me to keep checking everyday the website inestad of logging which I'm doing they said pretty much a 5-6 months delay for mop or something like that, could be very wrong at this rate I dont honestly care much.. it's everything on rolfdaeron these days..

no point for me to log in just to afk and do bg's only..

sadly I have to suck it up cuz I used everything that they gave us on the comeback on mop realm.. I guess I got pretty ****ed kek so I can't be bothered trying other warmane realms at all..
    Edited: October 6, 2015

13. Server is pretty empty indeed, Id usually go to gank fresh 90's in klaxxi vess, now you find one or two, and its boring, it was fun having 5 or 6 of them trying to kill you :) we need moar people active.
    I hate you

14. Shush guys, they cant concentrate on the Lore realm with all this racket.

12 Last