1. the fact that bads couldnt get high arena rating on MoP is what makes it nice
    you only get 2 shotted regulary if ur bad and cannot prevent the outcome burst, if ur team is bad and cant peel you and if u cant predict any ****, simple true fact

Cata/Wotlk made the game easier for those who were stuck at 1500 rating to reach 2.8k by simply Having heroic OP PVE GEAR
    MoP was the expasion where you could play proper pvp and the one where it actualy required skill to get some proper rating at.

2. the fact that bads couldnt get high arena rating on woltk is what makes it nice
    My nearly first exp on wow EVER was at wotlk with a War from a friend with sm, hc trinkets, hc offparts, rest s8.
    I was maby 2 Weeks total in the Game, and ofc dont even know all spells a other class could cast etc etc. And i was easy peasy at 2,2k rating.
    It was just the pure dmg dmg from the SM+pve items what easy boost me to that rating. Since i had nearly 0 skill at this moment. ( It was often like this on skype: Ahh and what stance should i switch now? Ah nvm hes dead. )

Ok ok you say now: 2,2k is not high blabla. But remember i was maby 2 Weeks in the game and never played a MMORPG before...
    Edited: October 14, 2015

3. My nearly first exp on wow EVER was at wotlk with a War from a friend with sm, hc trinkets, hc offparts, rest s8.
    I was maby 2 Weeks total in the Game, and ofc dont even know all spells a other class could cast etc etc. And i was easy peasy at 2,2k rating.
    It was just the pure dmg dmg from the SM+pve items what easy boost me to that rating. Since i had nearly 0 skill at this moment. ( It was often like this on skype: Ahh and what stance should i switch now? Ah nvm hes dead. )

Ok ok you say now: 2,2k is not high blabla. But remember i was maby 2 Weeks in the game and never played a MMORPG before...
    this i think says a lot....ofc you can get carried by op teammates but still....with 2 weeks in the game with full pvp gear on mop you dont go over 1700....thats a fact

4. this i think says a lot....ofc you can get carried by op teammates but still....with 2 weeks in the game with full pvp gear on mop you dont go over 1700....thats a fact
    You dont go over 1700 if you are utter trash.

5. this i think says a lot....ofc you can get carried by op teammates but still....with 2 weeks in the game with full pvp gear on mop you dont go over 1700....thats a fact
    Ok how about this:
    I was playing mop naked level 5 on 90s arena for only one day and I reached 3700 rating easy peasy. I guess it must me true because I just said it happened, right?
    Not saying he's a liar or anything, but if he asked which stance should he be switching to and reached 2.2k like that, think about the server he was playing on. You couldn't reach 2.2k on AT like that.

6. Ok how about this:
    I was playing mop naked level 5 on 90s arena for only one day and I reached 3700 rating easy peasy. I guess it must me true because I just said it happened, right?
    Not saying he's a liar or anything, but if he asked which stance should he be switching to and reached 2.2k like that, think about the server he was playing on. You couldn't reach 2.2k on AT like that.
    I dont believe him that he reached 2.2k like that not knowing basic things.

7. hey Forum gladiators just play the xpac you have more fun playing. :D

8. hey Forum gladiators just play the xpac you have more fun playing. :D
    agreed....no need to continue this dick duel, this was just my observation after trying the almighty wotlk after playing newer expansions for so long...peace yall

9. that seems legit... 7 to 10k white crits on a 30k health pool....
    Edited: October 18, 2015

10. This seems fun. what gear season are they using?

11. they are gladiator players playing at 1600 mmr for funz....so ye...its very legit ...if they played their mains games would be much shorter

12. but srsly...wotlk is cool....every time i have the urge to use 4 buttons and get 2 shotted i fire it up and have a blast

13. This thread is wrong on so many levels. Mop/Cata dps rotation being more difficult? Where a warrior doesn't even need to remember when to reapply all the debuffs or a simple bleed like Rend? Do you even know what sunder armor is and that you had to apply and refresh 5 stacks of it back in the days? NO, because you can just glyph your Colossus Smash! Have you ever tried to wait for your taste for blood proc in order to apply a unrelenting assault debuff on a caster/healer? NO, because on cata you just spam that **** everytime it procs! Mop? Where you can just spam all your cooldowns because you have so many crowd controls abilities that you can go like YOLO, CHARGE ON CD? WHO GIVES A ****? I CAN JUST STORMBOLT!

I don't even wanna talk about how many macros you have got on your pandas because I am quite sure you haven't a single one, maybe a /target=focus, maybe..... Oh, sweet old stance dance, I used to remember that.

The difference is pretty simple: you need to time and coordinate your cooldowns in order to get the right time to deal an insane pressure, build a crowd control chain, counter your enemy team or switch to the right target to kill. That's what wotlk pvp is about and if you don't get it it's because you have never played it, or your only experience is a rogue vs rogue duel where you think the fight is done yet just because you are at 30% hp already. And please don't even dare to compare a real pvp situation with the shadowmourne bukkake you are about to witness here on Molten old realms, like Ragna or DW. Stop linking stupid Klinda's movies where he just global some ****ty 0 resil pve geared noobs on bgs and watch Hoodrych 5. Blackrock pvp is way more balanced because you can't equip hc pve gear and everyone starts with a wrathful set.

Just check the difference:
    - High Mop warrior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC1DpMF0Z1o
    - High Wotlk warrior: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyDYgfkRIdE

14. Wth new spells added like heart of the wild for druid, shields and stuns for shamans and other utilities,mobility and ccs to make the gameplay of most spec more flexible and fun. Yeah going back to wotlk feels like an outdated game. Oh yeah and dampening cause fek you healers.

First 12345 ... Last