1. After 5 years of PVP on Cata, Mop and Wod i finally said ill give WOTLK a try

please delete this ****ty thread this is the dumbest thread ever full of dumbest people and its all so dumb this dumbness must not exist anymore....save us and delete this dumb thread with all the dumb replies by dumb people ty
    Edited: November 7, 2015

2. Simply because classes doesn't have so much mobility and the damage is sorta balanced.

3. And it felt something like this:

Seriously...wotlk pvp seems so outdated and simple it aint even funny....why is it so popular?
    pretty sure you switched the photo's. What's the fun in killing 800k hp except for when you are a megalomaniac?

4. After playing MoP, it is really weird to see a warrior run to a target in Wrath (instead of the usual charge) in arenas.

5. hp pool has nothing to do with outdated simple mechanics, repeating same 3 buttons in super simple rotations, inability to react to half of the situations and getting 2 shotted regulary what wotlk is about...but i guess people just like it...and i agree it is kinda fun...in a super mario arcade kind of way...

6. Simply because classes doesn't have so much mobility and the damage is sorta balanced.
    I aggree, I always considered shadowmorne overrated

7. Two shotz Lolmournetardz.

Dats funny.

8. By "outdated", you guys mean unsimplified, yes?

"You should try down-ranking, bro."
    Down-ranking? OMG WOTS DAT???

9. I also played 4 years Wotlk, after the wipe i tryed out MoP...and now i just cant go back to wotlk anymore^^
    I tryed it a few times.
    Best thing about MoP for me is: PvP gear is for pvp and Pve gear is for Pve! I dont have to join raids and hope for a Pve Item to drop to have decent dmg/healing in pvp anymore.

10. Simply because classes doesn't have so much mobility and the damage is sorta balanced.
    Dmg sorta balanced? I've never played wotlk. I started retail cata at the beggining of 4.3.4 till WoD came. Started wotlk, and the game seemed a mario game, kinda like a broken game. No level zone on the map, no guild level/perks , quests were ****ing hard. Lvl 13 toon having to cope with a quest with lvl 19 mobs , in a group of 4-5.
    Sorta balanced dmg? Ive tried blackrock since its instant. A rogue came on me, i remained with 5k hp in 2 ambushes at almost 30k health pool? i was rogue myself .how the **** is that balanced? Thats not possible in cata or especially mop, to get bursted down in 2-3 seconds without retaliating. Also the class rotations are so simple and outdated.. holy ****. I dont know how people can play that. Prolly all of the wotlk players, played wotlk before and now its some old school for them. For me, is a WoW Mario type game.
    The ONLY good thing there is the questing system. Like warlock has to do quests to learn the demon pets, and i like to read the quests. In mop u get them instantly... thats what i hate in mop, u dont need trainers at all. -.-
    In cata, u still have to learn from trainer. Can't play there anymore after moltdown because everyone is running in BiS and i haerd that warmane created accidentaly gamebreaking bugs like assass rogue being broken, 500 tentacle gurtha procs and ****.. My favorite xpac almost.
    Edited: October 11, 2015

11. ^ I've personally never felt that damage in pvp has ever been completely properly balanced. But that's just me.

I also played 4 years Wotlk, after the wipe i tryed out MoP...and now i just cant go back to wotlk anymore^^
    I tryed it a few times.
    Best thing about MoP for me is: PvP gear is for pvp and Pve gear is for Pve! I dont have to join raids and hope for a Pve Item to drop to have decent dmg/healing in pvp anymore.
    Come say that again once you get decked out in 570+ pve gear when prideful pvp gear is available.

12. ^ I've personally never felt that damage in pvp has ever been completely properly balanced. But that's just me.
    its a hard job, but optimised and balanced gear especially for arenas and rgb's and duels like in MOP made a good job compared to the old expansions where a pve item breaks the whole game balance

Come say that again once you get decked out in 570+ pve gear when prideful pvp gear is available.
    well thats interesting since i played the end of mop on retail and not a single competitive, higher rated arena or rgb player had even 1 pve piece, just full pridefull....world pvp might be a different story but who cares...its an brainless unbalanced gankfest anyway
    Edited: October 11, 2015

13. In cata, u still have to learn from trainer. Can't play there anymore after moltdown because everyone is running in BiS and i haerd that warmane created accidentaly gamebreaking bugs like assass rogue being broken, 500 tentacle gurtha procs and ****.. My favorite xpac almost.
    that last retail cata expansion and final one on molten/warmane is the worst perversion of bis donor shizzle ever known....but i guess warmane left it as a playground for donors, the "omfg i 1 dshotted diz guy with me gurthak" people

14. Seriously...wotlk pvp seems so outdated and simple it aint even funny....why is it so popular?
    because it's easier to play and requires less awarness, where in Cata and Mop you actualy need to have good reflexes and fast thinking.

15. After playing MoP, it is really weird to see a warrior run to a target in Wrath (instead of the usual charge) in arenas.
    What's the difference? On mop you have 2 charges from "Double Time", on wotlk you have 1 charge and 1 intercept? Lack only Leap
    People save those abilities to interrupt heal/cc/burst when needed then back to the primary target fast, not just to move 10 yards forwards
    Warrior is times harder and fun to play on WotLK than MoP.

123 ... Last