1. Ofc pros at wow pick the hardest class.

Note the double sarcasm.

2. Pls stop being jelly.

Palas could be holy. You never know.

3. Over here on horde side I personally made a few ret's go holy. :D

4. well you must admit is different! instead of 14 paladins and 1 hunter here we got at least one mage and one druid. (LEL)

5. It is very annoying indeed. Rets are OP at the moment due to the fact horde has no trinkets and if they had - they are on 5 minute CD. Same with prot warriors and their stuns. And since I played in the BG - maybe one of them was Holy, I am sure. All of them were retаrdins. And this is every bg but the number varies.

Bless.

6. It is very annoying indeed. Rets are OP at the moment due to the fact horde has no trinkets and if they had - they are on 5 minute CD. Same with prot warriors and their stuns. And since I played in the BG - maybe one of them was Holy, I am sure. All of them were retаrdins. And this is every bg but the number varies.

Bless.
    What does Every Man For Himself have to do with Rets?

7. It has to do with the fact they almost all rets are humans and have trinket passive on 2 minute cd while horde has nothing like that - ****ty trinket on 5 min. How is that balanced ? The whole bracket sucks heavily - sets are not itemised well and BGs are everything but fun.

8. What does Every Man For Himself have to do with Rets?
    The stun is long enough to kill someone, without them being able to do ANYTHING about it... (except trinket, which is, as said previously, on a 5 min cooldown...)

I'd also like to say I play a paladin, so it's not hate, just that I also find it a bit op.. Doesn't bother me tho.

MemorieZ
    What does Every Man For Himself have to do with Rets?
    Like you cant escape from stun without trinket as horde? Maybe that?

10. Like you cant escape from stun without trinket as horde? Maybe that?
    Like everyone here has Hand of Freedom. Stop being a pleb and start thinking - how you escape from stun if you are not Retri Pala or someone dispells it if its HOJ. Bubble doesn't count and Free Action Pot too. You escape it with death. Please enlighten me if you know more ways

11. It is very annoying indeed. Rets are OP at the moment due to the fact horde has no trinkets and if they had - they are on 5 minute CD. Same with prot warriors and their stuns. And since I played in the BG - maybe one of them was Holy, I am sure. All of them were retаrdins. And this is every bg but the number varies.

Bless.
    How can you even say ret is op at this level when prots and rogues are LITERALLY one shotting people?

12. It has to do with the fact they almost all rets are humans and have trinket passive on 2 minute cd while horde has nothing like that - ****ty trinket on 5 min. How is that balanced ? The whole bracket sucks heavily - sets are not itemised well and BGs are everything but fun.
    I've seen more Dwarf and Draenei paladins than Human. (I play Alliance on here too, btw.) I've seen far more Blood Elf paladins than anything. Also, nobody said level 60 was going to be balanced. It's not supposed to be.
    Like you cant escape from stun without trinket as horde? Maybe that?
    That is one stun break out of many many possible ways. If that is truly what makes the racial relevant to paladins, then what about Forsaken vs. Warlocks and Priests? Nobody ever complains about that. I really don't see the relevance.
    How can you even say ret is op at this level when prots and rogues are LITERALLY one shotting people?
    You would think people would complain about getting one-shotted instead, indeed. But it seems a 4-second stun is more unbalanced.

123 ... Last