1. Roll bm hunter and laugh at every cc.

2. All this talk makes me wanna roll a good ol' 3 minute mage... :)

3. guys this is level 60 bracket, is not vanilla wow./ this expansion is BARELY balanced at level 80 how can u pretend a good balance in level 60 bracket? just accept it as it is. in 60 bracket pala and hunter are op. stop crying and get used to it what u wanna warmane staff do? custom patch to nerf pallys?

4. I've seen more Dwarf and Draenei paladins than Human. (I play Alliance on here too, btw.) I've seen far more Blood Elf paladins than anything. Also, nobody said level 60 was going to be balanced. It's not supposed to be.

That is one stun break out of many many possible ways. If that is truly what makes the racial relevant to paladins, then what about Forsaken vs. Warlocks and Priests? Nobody ever complains about that. I really don't see the relevance.

You would think people would complain about getting one-shotted instead, indeed. But it seems a 4-second stun is more unbalanced.
    Well, i have some armor and PW:S so I don't usually get one shotted but palas often crit me for 2k damage.And if i can soak some warrior dmg due to armor - paladin's holy damage I cannot minimise. That's the difference, imo. Hunters are also strong and cause me trouble but mostly BM ones since i can't CC them. Also hunters usually have no problem with cloth users until the last one get solid resi. Warrs I usually have no problem with if they are Arms - prots cause me problems due to the stuns, pummel and fear immune. But warrs are anti-class for priest even later on so I don't complain.

I simply say that the PvP is pathetic right now - and the PvE is just laughable. You cannot get 'vanilla experience' with wotlk scaling. It is easy mode and no challenging at all. Therefore it is pointless and even dangerous to expand the 60 cap. A lot of people are 60 - and a lot more casuals would have time to reach it by 25th. The game at the moment is grind fest since PvE rewards are inferiour to the PvP ones and PvP, I think would agree is not balanced at this 60 bracket.

5. BOOM lvl 60 and its time to quit until molten release outland , no point playing atm in this one shot fest , its not even funny .

6. How dare you complain about human rets when horde is basically 80% casters and one shots all?
    What about rogues doing 3k ambushes on 40% damage reduction platers?
    Or these backpedalling pom pyro mages who 1 shot anybody they choose?
    Or enh spirit wolves who can solo you? ( also got 12k hp wtf? )
    Oh and all the UD shadow priests, devouring hitting for 500 per tick, 1.5 sec mind blast 1.6k
    Oh and ferals, who crit 1.8k fero bite the moment you leave pounce
    Last but not least ele shamans... yeah... well... idk where to start here

So of all these you complain about the class/spec/race that can barely get close ( As a ret you need to get close to your target to dmg it - THE MORE YOU KNOW ) to 80% of the horde?

Oh and on lower levels daaaayum 4 sec stun, in that time a ret will get 1 auto on you coz thats all ret has damn thasts gotta hurt

Stop being pathetic, you win 70% of the BGs yet you qq about the most underpowered at the time

7. How dare you complain about human rets when horde is basically 80% casters and one shots all?
    What about rogues doing 3k ambushes on 40% damage reduction platers?
    Or these backpedalling pom pyro mages who 1 shot anybody they choose?
    Or enh spirit wolves who can solo you? ( also got 12k hp wtf? )
    Oh and all the UD shadow priests, devouring hitting for 500 per tick, 1.5 sec mind blast 1.6k
    Oh and ferals, who crit 1.8k fero bite the moment you leave pounce
    Last but not least ele shamans... yeah... well... idk where to start here

So of all these you complain about the class/spec/race that can barely get close ( As a ret you need to get close to your target to dmg it - THE MORE YOU KNOW ) to 80% of the horde?

Oh and on lower levels daaaayum 4 sec stun, in that time a ret will get 1 auto on you coz thats all ret has damn thasts gotta hurt

Stop being pathetic, you win 70% of the BGs yet you qq about the most underpowered at the time
    Not sure if stupid or just really stupid.

8. Rogues oneshotting is absolutely ridiculous. I play a mage, and I'll let you know that this is not the time for cloth wearers. Regardless of the situation rogues know the drill: stealth, focus the nearest cloth wearer, sap him, ambush - he's dead - vanish away in the middle of the entire opposing team that was surrounding the cloth wearer while you just stroll in and oneshot and leave again. Rinse, repeat.

I also got solo'd by a BM hunter pet - he crit me for 500. His pet crit me for 500. Couldn't be CC'd either - reminds me of the last expansion I played (Cata.)

And, you know, the usual BS with pallies having 2 lives and doing as much damage as a prot warr in melee who can kill you in a stun and doing as much damage as a caster at range without breaking a sweat. The amount of paladins I see just mindlessly rushing any PvP scenario possible, say, rushing 3 enemy players with absolutely no regard for the consequences and ultimately coming out on top.

If I did that as a mage, well, I probably wouldn't even make it to the location considering the amount of rogues lurking waiting for a cloth wearer to oneshot.

9. Yeah I see female human paladins everywhere I go. They all look like Sigourney Weaver's character in Alien 3.

10. Yeah I see female human paladins everywhere I go. They all look like Sigourney Weaver's character in Alien 3.

You have to admit that Sigourney Weaver is one of the most badass woman ever in movies at least :) Would not even compare them to paladins but i understand you wanna compare looks :P

11. You have to admit that Sigourney Weaver is one of the most badass woman ever in movies at least :) Would not even compare them to paladins but i understand you wanna compare looks :P
    good old times… makes me feel old XD

yes actually female humans looks like ROFL! XD

12. "I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the
    most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

13. I've seen more Dwarf and Draenei paladins than Human. (I play Alliance on here too, btw.) I've seen far more Blood Elf paladins than anything. Also, nobody said level 60 was going to be balanced. It's not supposed to be.

That is one stun break out of many many possible ways. If that is truly what makes the racial relevant to paladins, then what about Forsaken vs. Warlocks and Priests? Nobody ever complains about that. I really don't see the relevance.

You would think people would complain about getting one-shotted instead, indeed. But it seems a 4-second stun is more unbalanced.

This is wrong on so many levels. No, there aren't more dwarves and draenei. Also, there was no racial trinket back in vanilla, so IF things were not balanced, then they were not balanced around something else.

Seriously, there are many things that make pvp unbalanced, but this is the ONLY thing that is ONE FACTION ONLY. Access to bm pets, dot ticks and bubbles is open for both sides Human racial was "balanced" when they made trinkets 2 mins as well.
    And the problem isnt while leveling, it's when hitting max level.

Is this such a big issue? Probably not. Yet. It's so obvious though, idk what you guys are smoking denying it.

14. I didn't say there are more Dwarves and Draenei. I said that is what I had seen. So, unless you're saying you were able to better see through my eyes than what I can, it's not wrong. Also, they were not balanced around something else? Are you suggesting that the lack of any trinkets like that in Vanilla made the fact that so many classes and specs could one-shot any more or less balanced? Any why is that relevant to this discussion? This isn't Vanilla. This is WotLK. Which is even more reason to not bother trying to "balance" the lower levels, since it would quite literally be a waste of time and effort. Also, no, it's not "one faction only". People tend to conveniently forget about Will of the Forsaken.
    I simply say that the PvP is pathetic right now - and the PvE is just laughable. You cannot get 'vanilla experience' with wotlk scaling. It is easy mode and no challenging at all. Therefore it is pointless and even dangerous to expand the 60 cap. A lot of people are 60 - and a lot more casuals would have time to reach it by 25th. The game at the moment is grind fest since PvE rewards are inferiour to the PvP ones and PvP, I think would agree is not balanced at this 60 bracket.
    I agree about your points on balance, but that doesn't mean people can't have fun. That said, it would also allow more players to level up and play at level 60 with their friends, albeit briefly, before the surge into Outland. That's not even to mention that it would expand on the development time the developers have to work on higher level and more relevant content. I'd say yourself and others make it out to be much worse of an idea than what it actually is.

15. I didn't say there are more Dwarves and Draenei. I said that is what I had seen. So, unless you're saying you were able to better see through my eyes than what I can, it's not wrong. Also, they were not balanced around something else? Are you suggesting that the lack of any trinkets like that in Vanilla made the fact that so many classes and specs could one-shot any more or less balanced? Any why is that relevant to this discussion? This isn't Vanilla. This is WotLK. Which is even more reason to not bother trying to "balance" the lower levels, since it would quite literally be a waste of time and effort. Also, no, it's not "one faction only". People tend to conveniently forget about Will of the Forsaken.
    Yeah, you were saying you've seen more dwarves and draenei in an argument with a guy that said there are too many human rets. Very logic, much wow.

You forgot to mention that it is wotlk, but in a max lvl 60 context. Also, comparing the human racial with the forsaken one is laughable. They are both situational, but the human one has way more uses in pvp, and i won't go into details because of how damn obvious it is. Not bother trying to balance things? Yeah sure, if you're on the side that profits. GG

The fortunate part is that, by some miracle, horde seems to have rolled mostly casters and healers, which work really well in bgs. Things could have been different though.
    Edited: October 7, 2015

First 1234 ... Last