1. [MOP 5.4] WoD Models Bug report thread.

Hello as my WoD model patch for Mists of Pandaria is being downloaded more frequently now than ever I've decided to open this thread to let the players report bugs and glitches occurring with the patch directly to this thread. As I now again have free time to tackle the remaining glitches and my other thread being cluttered with useless things I'd like anyone who have encountered any issues to please notify me in this thread so I may resolve them as quickly as possible. I should have been better by keeping track of all the bugs which has been reported, my bad.... now my patch is scattered literally everywhere and bugs being reported on every server out there which I sadly can't keep track on.

Known bugs as of now:

Spoiler: Show
    Sylvanas throne room crashing - Fixed

Certain horn style(s) causing crashing

Blood elf skin issues

Blood elf hair style showing the wrong colors - fixed

Non-dk classes having DK only options active

Barbershop issues

Boots painted on feets (lol)

Some characters having NPC only skins

And probably a lot more.....

DO NOT report to me glitches like:

Dance animation loop

Mount scale problem upon mounting and dismounting

And other issues like these, such problems have nothing to do with my patch and goes directly to Warmane's bugtracker.

Please only use this thread for bug reporting, if you need support, use the Support & QA section so a member of the community may help you.

Thanks!

Modcraft username - Xeriae
    Edited: October 6, 2015

2. Hello,

thanks a lot for the work you put into making the old clients more visually appealing.
    Appreciate it.

I think this bug is "Blood elf skin issues"

This is how the naked model looks like on the login screen.

The sectors of the skin seem to be different.

Same goes for the front on the model. You can see the line running near the belly.

The only way to fix this issue when you logged in is to unequip all gear and reequip it.
    This is clearly an issue with the client and only visual to me afaik.

This is how it should look like:

And this is how it looks like when you logout with your normal gear equipped.

This problem never happened to me before and I have a few other bloodelfs not being affected by this issue at all.
    It started first when I recustomized my character via the point shop.

3. There is no eta, I'll fix it when I have time. Just needed a thread to gather everything.

4. Female (maby also male dont test it ) Human Chars using Eypatch xyz or cursed vision of sargeras, have the item shown IN THE HEAD.
    So these transmogs just dont work with the HD Models

5. Worgen transformation (human to worgen) is glitched.

When he's transforming his arms literally disappear until he finishes transforming, nothing game breaking, its actually hillarious, but its still a bug/glitch , and i think its mostly because of the new patch.

Most ppl i play with have the new clients and they saw the same as i did trough their prespective, so its almost certainly client related( wod models mod/patch related) just a minor glitch, but i would like to warn even if its just some people and its nothing serious.
    Edited: October 8, 2015

6. Hello i have mop but i havent Wod skins how can i install on my wow 5.4.2 i dont want download this game again

7. Druids can not go threw tunnels getting stuck

8. Worgen human transformation, arms disapear, and feets in orc , małe and female texture are bugged

9. Can we get any information about an update if there is one coming?

10. Game is crashing while entering Royal Quarter in Undercity. With old models in works fine.