1. Unleashing DK with Outland release?

What about releasing Dks togather with releasing Outland?

It seems much more effective/populal topic to me then prolong valila/TBC or so.

I know that this is not Blizzlike, but anyways. Is the incsasing naxx diff or any other voting blizzlike?
    What about players who wants to play DK?
    Their only chance is to make 55 lvl prot warr and then wait 2 months...

Just in our guild there are 5 guys who want to play DK and they are quite dissapointed and sayn like: ,, Ok... I will play with you from UD...´´ cos of this...

Is this not a good idea?

Thank you for the answers.

2. What about releasing Dks togather with releasing Outland?

It seems much more effective/populal topic to me then prolong valila/TBC or so.

I know that this is not Blizzlike, but anyways. Is the incsasing naxx diff or any other voting blizzlike?
    What about players who wants to play DK?
    Their only chance is to make 55 lvl prot warr and then wait 2 months...

Just in our guild there are 5 guys who want to play DK and they are quite dissapointed and sayn like: ,, Ok... I will play with you from UD...´´ cos of this...

Is this not a good idea?

Thank you for the answers.
    They already said it's gonna be in Wrath and the decision is final... So for everyone else who read this post and the forums... STOP posting these threads.

3. Link the thread where they said it please. I would like to see it.
    It seems quite rediculous to me that they even don t want to open the discusion for such banality... Banality which is less important then anything and takes here 1/10 more population then here is now. For everybody wants to play DK :D I for example am not going to play it, but I am asking for guys in our guild.

4. Link the thread where they said it please. I would like to see it.
    It seems quite rediculous to me that they even don t want to open the discusion for such banality... Banality which is less important then anything and takes here 1/10 more population then here is now. For everybody wants to play DK :D I for example am not going to play it, but I am asking for guys in our guild.
    They knew that DK's will be released with wotlk content so please stop whining like it's something you've just found out.
    P.S. "Death Knight release 2 months after launch" http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information . Can't you read?