1. Getting real tired...

So when is market coming up? It's been down for 1 month.. I'm in real need. And don't bring that "Oh its a free way for you to get items as a player" Yeah we're your players, we'd like items we cant get cuz ya know, like no raids are open. I have to gear my Monk twink and there's like 0 gear I can get that's good enough if I dont use market... due to SWP and such being closed. Please I might seem like a dick but I've waited long enough and my patience ran out when the deadline passed long time ago. Dont make promises you cant keep.
    Sincerley,

2. So when is market coming up? It's been down for 1 month.. I'm in real need. And don't bring that "Oh its a free way for you to get items as a player" Yeah we're your players, we'd like items we cant get cuz ya know, like no raids are open. I have to gear my Monk twink and there's like 0 gear I can get that's good enough if I dont use market... due to SWP and such being closed. Please I might seem like a dick but I've waited long enough and my patience ran out when the deadline passed long time ago. Dont make promises you cant keep.
    Sincerley,
    when i joined molten people said exactly that already but i thought they were exagerating but know I understand them and all the hope is gone

3. short* after the Wotlk Point shop the Mop point shop wll also open.

*warmanetime

Dont wait for any news about the Point Shop, Warmane Team hate share news with the Community.
    ( I dont know why, yes if they share news ppl rage if they dont get the ETA. But f they dont share ppl also rage and dont know whats going on. So why dont share Update/News wth the Communty )
    Ohh sorry 1 sort news you will always get "LORDAERON STATUS" :)

We really need a CM for Warmane.

Point collection has been enabled.

Wrath of the Lich King shop to follow tomorrow.
    Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria shops will follow very shortly after that.
    Service prices will also be adjusted tomorrow.
    Edited: October 6, 2015

4. Wow. You could cut the sense of entitlement in this community with a knife. Do we really need yet another thread about this? Do you all realize that Warmane could very well just decide not to have a vote point shop and we'd all just have to deal with it? Do you think anyone, particularly Warmane devs, forum moderators, or even other players will care at all if you tired of waiting, or leave because of it as if there won't still be thousands of players online with you all gone?

5. Wow. You could cut the sense of entitlement in this community with a knife. Do we really need yet another thread about this?
    dude, you are such a fan boy I'm embarrassed for you. your tongue seems to be so far up their digestive system it's practically become one with them

I hope you know that some people have grown up in democratic systems, where we can voice our opinions as many times as deem necessary. so yes, we do "need another thread about this", and I hope it will not be the last.

I personally don't care for authoritarianism and lack of communication

Do you think anyone, particularly Warmane devs, forum moderators, or even other players will care at all
    if they don't care, they should.

they exist because of their public, whether they like it or not

the moment a free service opens to a public, it becomes recipient of criticisms from it, that's how it grows and learns (if its smart). otherwise why open at all. just close it up and make it a club.

if warmane caters to a wrath-only public now, it should be honest and inform the rest of the community of free players of other expansions, so they/we don't waste any more of their time, effort and resources. after all, its not the only wow server in the world. unfortunately a lot of people have already invested time, effort and resources, and that's the reason for the expectation, questioning and threads about this topic

6. I personally don't care for authoritarianism and lack of communication

if they don't care, they should.

they exist because of their public, whether they like it or not

the moment a free service opens to a public, it becomes recipient of criticisms from it, that's how it grows and learns (if its smart). otherwise why open at all. just close it up and make it a club.

if warmane caters to a wrath-only public now, it should be honest and inform the rest of the community of free players of other expansions, so they/we don't waste any more of their time, effort and resources. after all, its not the only wow server in the world. unfortunately a lot of people have already invested time, effort and resources, and that's the reason for the expectation, questioning and threads about this topic
    No one cares that you don't care. That is the bottom line. Kicking and screaming and crying like a little baby all over the forums isn't going to make them work faster. The fact of the matter is, they still have plenty of "public" with or without the screaming vocal minority who are here all day long crying about a lack of updates. It doesn't matter what you think, OR what I think. We are not important. We change absolutely nothing.

Most of the people complaining have spent hundreds of hours playing on their servers and COMPLETELY FAIL to realize there are actually new players joining EVERY DAY who are about to begin their hundreds of hours of playing on their server before they too get burned out on the server's current content, and the cycle continues. The game will continue just as it always has WITH OR WITHOUT you just like the rest of the world.

Warmane does not have to dance and keep you entertained. They don't have to wipe the drool off your chin and hold your hand and tell you everything will be ok. All of you complaining could suddenly die right this moment and it wouldn't even put a dent in the server population. Perspective.

7. No one cares that you don't care.
    well, you seem to care enough to reply

and you really love to belittle people (I'm sure that works wonders for you) making your "arguments" [/uppercase] completely [/u] uninteresting

/ignore watamote

8. he doesn't care that you don't care that he doesn't care. and he posts here to let you understand that he really doesn't care about you not caring that he may care.

PS:
    Wow community at its worst, and it looks like in warmane (old AT especially), the community is even more toxic.

9. he doesn't care that you don't care that he doesn't care. and he posts here to let you understand that he really doesn't care about you not caring that he may care.

PS:
    Wow community at its worst, and it looks like in warmane (old AT especially), the community is even more toxic.
    To be honest the community has been the same all this time... People just notice ''special'' people more often :)

10. People say it about every game community. It's not WoW, it's *people* and their morbidly obese sense of self-worth. In this sense, it's the laughable belief that they think their coming here and stinking up the forums with thread after thread of whining will have any sort of pull on whether or not the "big mean devs" will drop what they're doing and fix their favorite toy or they'll hold their breath and throw themselves on the floor. It's like they have absolutely nothing at all to do but sit and wait for MoP to update.

11. People say it about every game community. It's not WoW, it's *people* and their morbidly obese sense of self-worth. In this sense, it's the laughable belief that they think their coming here and stinking up the forums with thread after thread of whining will have any sort of pull on whether or not the "big mean devs" will drop what they're doing and fix their favorite toy or they'll hold their breath and throw themselves on the floor. It's like they have absolutely nothing at all to do but sit and wait for MoP to update.
    Haven't you given thought of why we are raging and complaining? They PROMISED the community the vote shop like 10 days ago already. People get tired of waiting. They hype us, make us wait for something to come and they don't deliver it. They are giving Lordaeron and ONLY wotlk realms all the love, while MOP and CATA realms are here, lagging behind, with absolutely no new updates. It's getting annoying.

Now, i know what you will say, "Kicking and screaming and crying like a little baby all over the forums isn't going to make them work faster." We complain because of what i just said. THey promised it one day, and didn't deliver it that same day. They could at least not put a date on things.

12. Haven't you given thought of why we are raging and complaining? They PROMISED the community the vote shop like 10 days ago already. People get tired of waiting. They hype us, make us wait for something to come and they don't deliver it. They are giving Lordaeron and ONLY wotlk realms all the love, while MOP and CATA realms are here, lagging behind, with absolutely no new updates. It's getting annoying.

Now, i know what you will say, "Kicking and screaming and crying like a little baby all over the forums isn't going to make them work faster." We complain because of what i just said. THey promised it one day, and didn't deliver it that same day. They could at least not put a date on things.
    how long have you been on this server? i've been here since 2010 and one of the major lessons i learned is that the staff makes no promises. they made it very clear for years that announced dates are merely deadlines. another major lesson is that they don't care what the community thinks so unfortunately your post and frustration will have 0 impact.

another major lesson i learned over the years is that it's their server and we play here for free. it doesn't matter if this server is alive because of the population and all the money we donated, it's not our server.

13. how long have you been on this server? i've been here since 2010 and one of the major lessons i learned is that the staff makes no promises. they made it very clear for years that announced dates are merely deadlines. another major lesson is that they don't care what the community thinks so unfortunately your post and frustration will have 0 impact.

another major lesson i learned over the years is that it's their server and we play here for free. it doesn't matter if this server is alive because of the population and all the money we donated, it's not our server.
    I've been here since 2012. I know that complaint i just made will make no impact on the staff itself, i just was voicing my opinion and was getting it out of my chest.